Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF ToDay: Member's BLOG THURSDAY 7/16/09

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i so hate you mike!!! :P

i have to suffer with mcdonald's boring a** fries. argh. which i should probably go and get.

still hate you.

PS you're not sharp anymore. :P

Old 07-16-2009, 01:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

lmao!!

Don't let JJ know you are supporting McD's!!!

Old 07-16-2009, 01:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

oh yeah... JJ DON"T READ THAT PARTICULAR POST!!!!

i'd go elsewhere but it is the only place around here that i can (sort of) stand. we don't have much to choose from besides that, BK and wendy's. none of which i'm a huge fan of but i really have no choice. i should start bringing my lunch more often again.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Yeah I bring my lunch 95% of the time. It's just much healthier and cheaper. But since we were on the topic of Chick-Fil-A, I had to go and get some fries to go with my sandwich.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

yo quiero taco bell.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:49 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question Moral Obligation to post below : )

New Food Sprinkle Convinces the Brain to Stop Over-Eating What ? Why ?
I don't have a FOOD ADDICtion...i HAVE A
mcf ADDICtION...i THINK

A California Company has recently launched an interesting new product which may signal a major breakthrough in weight loss. The company, Sensa, www.Sensa.com, came up with an innovative way to convince the brain to stop overeating.
First the theory behind the product. The obvious fact is that we eat too much. But why? It turns out that's the way our brains are programmed. Throughout our evolutionary history, food has been scarce, so in order to ensure survival, humans have been conditioned to eat as much as they can whenever food is available. Unfortunately, when food is abundant and rich in calories, as it is today, the results can be ugly.
Enter Dr. Alan Hirsch, an intrepid doctor and scientist, whose lifelong specialty has been understanding how our senses, and in particular, smell and taste affect the brain's functioning. Dr. Hirsch noticed that many patients who had lost their sense of smell and taste due to illness or accident experienced rapid weight gain. Certain smells and tastes seemed to be acting on the brain to control the appetite.
Dr Hirsch studied hundreds of compounds and after years of research developed a set of virtually odorless and tasteless food sprinkles that have shown a strong impact on the body's appetite-control center, which he called "Tastants". Then, in one of the largest studies of a non-prescription weight-loss system, these Tastants were tested for effectiveness as a means of weight loss.
The results were significant. Over a 6 month period, 1,436 women and men sprinkled, flavorless "Tastant" crystals on everything they ate, and lost an average of 30.5 pounds - nearly 15% of their total body weight.
Participants achieved these results without having to follow any special exercise regime or diet.
Best of all, because it is tasteless and odorless and contains no stimulants and does not directly interact with the digestive system, there are no unpleasant side-effects. None of the horror stories associated with "fat-blockers" or stimulant based weight loss systems.
According to Dr Hirsch, "With Sensa, you can eat all the foods that satisfy your senses and you don't have to deal with any intense food cravings or feelings of starvation. Sensa merely helps you eat less of the foods you love and gain greater satisfaction from smaller portions."
A flavorless, odorless sprinkle that triggers this type of weight loss - too good to be true? Apparently the company anticipated a somewhat skeptical response from consumers, jaded by a weight loss industry spread thick with misleading claims. For that reason, they have introduced the product through a special Free Trial Offer that lets you try it before paying for it. You can learn more at TrySensa.com

Last edited by Space; 07-16-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:45 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Not a big fan of fast food - which I guess is a good thing. But I loooove Chicago style hot dogs made from Kosher style Vienna Beef. We have a local hot dog joint called Lukes and they make a mighty tasty dog and fries. Oh and I also love the onion rings.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

mmm union rings....damnit that piza didnt hold me over real well...vending machine here i come

Old 07-16-2009, 03:11 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Never gonna eat at taco bell again, ever since I saw a lady changing her baby on the table.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

does ur food touch the table?

Quick Reply: MCF ToDay: Member's BLOG THURSDAY 7/16/09