Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF ToDay MEMBERS BLOG: June 8, 2009 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-today-members-blog-june-8-2009-a-14124/)

MAMONTE 06-08-2009 02:28 PM

Ummm I wish..

You see, my boss lives in San Diego where corporate is...i'm 550 miles north of him, I don't think he will fly here to cover me and close...when he is not here, I am the boss, and that leaves me stuck with the office ALL day because I had to let my one employee leave early today because he came in on Saturday to fill in a order...so that idea won't work! Nice try! LOL

vita 06-08-2009 03:04 PM

im packing for basic.... finding out what i need to get still before I get on the plane in 4 days.

Space 06-08-2009 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by vita (Post 136233)
im packing for basic.... finding out what i need to get still before I get on the plane in 4 days.

:rolleyes:
`Mike, Belated Happy Birthday...., hope that U had
a great day/party.

Basic Training for ROTC....WoW, where do you go ?
Wish you the best future Lt. Mike.
Try to keep us updated.
Wish you the best...Good Luck from Space & Bum's.

The Popcorn King 06-08-2009 06:16 PM

Well i just got home and grilled us some burgers. Been a long day and tomorrow is going to be just as bad. Oh well. Atleast i still have job and it pays the bills and mods.

Talking about mods, i'll be ordering me something else next week.

MAMONTE 06-08-2009 06:21 PM

I feel that one JJ...today has been the day from hell for me...Just when I logged on this morning I had about an hour of down time....the rest of the day, the phones been ringing off the hook. A few orders out of all the phone calls, which is great, but the rest were just a waste of my time...Plus one of the labors I had out got injured, so there goes another injury on our workers comp record!

I just want today to be over so I can go home and relax....wait fix my Monte!

The Popcorn King 06-08-2009 06:34 PM

Same here. The phone has been ringing all day. Delivery trucks. People who can seem to find the right color code for their cars.

I need a vacation.:(:(

Originally Posted by MAMONTE (Post 136256)
I just want today to be over so I can go home and relax....wait fix my Monte!

either or...:D:D

ChevySSGirl 06-08-2009 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Taz (Post 136130)
[IMG]

Got a surprise visit this weekend from relatives from California. They're taking a vacation tour of North America. Started at home in Cali, travelled their way up the west coast all the way up to Alaska, then over to the east coast. From there they're making their way down the east coast all the way to Florida. Then back across the southern states to their home in Cali.

holy CRAP...THAT is a road trip! how far into alaska did they go?? man i'd love to do that someday. in the monte of course!!!

Originally Posted by vita (Post 136233)

good luck!

Originally Posted by JJsRYD (Post 136253)

Talking about mods, i'll be ordering me something else next week.

such as??? :D

hi all, still tired from my weekend but still pumped about tony's win. today was a good day at work. came home and have been doing a bunch of random housework. very exciting.

i saw 2 montes today, i have been seeing them more and more around here lately. this afternoon i saw a white 86(ish) with a cool brick-red stripe down the middle. on the way home i saw a lazer blue 6th gen, with a white pinstripe on the fender curves. yummmmmy. :) the other day near my house i saw a gorgeous 4th gen plum colored one in amazing shape, on humungous rims. i wanna find that one again!! :) it's cool to see nice ones around here.

i am finally going to get my vinyl stripe finished on thursday. the guy that owns the body shop was at the track on sunday so he told me to bring it in then. he's going to finish the vinyl, reattach the steering wheel buttons, replace the headlight with moisture inside and buff out the scratches from the office depot delivery guy. finally! only took 4 months, hehe.

MAMONTE 06-08-2009 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by JJsRYD (Post 136267)
I need a vacation.:(:(

I second that FOR SURE!:D

Jamie...glad you had a good day, and glad that your gettin those scratches buffed out!

The Popcorn King 06-08-2009 06:47 PM

Whats up Jamie. I thought you might had gone up to the Poconos to give Tony a Congrats.:D:D

Glad to hear that you are finally getting the things done to your MC.

But i'm not telling what i am doing to the car until i get it in. That and i might even order me more LEDs. Dont know yet.

ChevySSGirl 06-08-2009 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE (Post 136269)
I second that FOR SURE!:D

Jamie...glad you had a good day, and glad that your gettin those scratches buffed out!

btw, i like the new sig michael! it threw me for a second at first, i always identify people with their signatures! it looks good though!

Originally Posted by JJsRYD (Post 136270)
Whats up Jamie. I thought you might had gone up to the Poconos to give Tony a Congrats.:D:D

Glad to hear that you are finally getting the things done to your MC.

But i'm not telling what i am doing to the car until i get it in. That and i might even order me more LEDs. Dont know yet.

if i hadn't been working all weekend, i might have just gone to the race. i'm sure there were still tickets available and its only a 4 hour drive. course stalking tony after the race would have taken much much longer :D

can't wait to hear what you have in store, i'm sure it'll be fantastic!