Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Super Bowl XLII Picks ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 08:08 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default MCF Super Bowl XLII Picks ?

[align=center]-or-
New York Giantsor
Patriots[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What team does the Monte Carlo Member's[/align][align=center]choose to Win Super Bowl XXII ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.nfl.com/superbowl[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs[/align][align=center]Post your reason for your choice `ok[/align][align=center]Thanks[/align]

Old 02-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Default RE: MCF Super Bowl XLII Picks ?

i will not comment on this matchup...we ****ed up, pack should ****ing b there

Old 02-01-2008, 11:19 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: kweef

i will not comment on this matchup...we ****ed up, pack should ****ing b there
[/align][align=center][X(] [X(] [X(] [X(] [X(] [X(] [X(][/align][align=center]`Jeremy, maybe next year ?[/align][align=center]I'm not into pro sports that much....It's who has the most[/align][align=center]moneygets the best players, coach, equipment etc.[/align][align=center]Kinda like NASCAR has become....A money Game : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I like H.S. sports where they play for nothing, & from their [/align][align=center]heart..., & I like the local go-kart tracks, and local[/align][align=center]race tracks where the owner is the driver, and they[/align][align=center]put on some great shows.[/align][align=center]I wish I could afford to go more often.[/align][align=center]It's amazes me how much people will pay for tickets[/align][align=center]to the SuperBowl...WoW...I could buy a new[/align][align=center]Corvette with the price of some of those tickets.[/align][align=center]That's all, I'm done....[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You heard me [/align]
[:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/3DB27BF2FB9349C2909F99424C81E926.jpg[/IMG]
Ok, I'm done

Old 02-01-2008, 11:39 AM

Pats by 15 easy.

Old 02-01-2008, 11:51 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

MCF Super Bowl XLII Picks ?

The Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleaders.

Does it show I'm not a sports fan?

Old 02-01-2008, 12:14 PM

[align=center]Hi JR, That's pretty good points you are giving, Wow 15 [/align][align=center]It will be interesting to see the final number's.[/align][align=center]It must be just like being there with your WideScreen 52" [/align][align=center]HD TV.... EnJoy the Game : )[/align]

[hr]

[align=center][/align][align=center]RJ, yes I can tell you are a Big Fan of Cheerleaders....[/align][align=center]I like the MCF Cheerleaders better myself[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Go -Go MCFTeam [/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align]

Old 02-01-2008, 12:38 PM

Oh Space I was looking at your post about the money gets the best players. That really is not true when it comes down to the New England Patriots. Brady was a 6th round draft pick. and many of the team around him were not top picks themselves. They created a team atmosphere that wont them super bowls. In the last few years after the Super Bowl wins they have lost many players to them so called money teams and have not been half as productive as the team they left and becasue of their good records are not getting the high round draft picks either. Yea Moss was a good pickup but not for a whole lot of money as he is getting to the end of his career. They have had to fanchise players just to keep them as they are not getting the pay they would from other teams and yet they win day in and day out.

Old 02-01-2008, 12:46 PM

Thanks `JR, It's amazing how much I learn on the MCF.
Don't you think that the Patriots are the
exception to the rule ?
I have to admit that I am not versed on the NFL.
I do read the Sports Page, but not a avid/fanatic like some
of my associates....
Thanks for your post, & sharing your knowledge.
My Grandfather is pullingfor the Pat's : )
I will be work'in Sunday, painting apartments : (
but, the BeachBums will have it on the radio.
EnJoy the Game...`Space

Old 02-01-2008, 03:29 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I watch NASCAR and that is it....

I hope they both lose...

Old 02-01-2008, 03:53 PM

The Patriots..

and i agree with LnLSS06, the patriots are one of the few elite teams that have the least stars.. you never hear about a pats player holding out for more money

This year is probably has the most talented roster obviously, but the way they play and the way they are coached makes them so good.. and this is coming from someone who is far from a fan of them.. but you got to give them their respect.. an undefeated season in the free agency era.. a regular season that included wins against 6 playoff teams

With that said though, anything can happen in pro football so dont count the Giants out

Quick Reply: MCF Super Bowl XLII Picks ?