Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Weekend Blog: Saturday/Sunday December 05/06, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 02:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

ohh and speaking of snow, last night while me and my buddy daniel were at one of the snowball derby events, it flipping started snowing/sleeting/raining...i was like wtf snow?! i thought i was living in florida. i was a very upset person and the low today is suppose to be like 30 w/o the wind chill and the wind is like gustin up to 25mph today. man i'm gonna be freezing my booty off at the car meets tonight

Old 12-05-2009, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
I'm trying to look for a Dale Senior ornaments to put on my Charlie Brown Christmas tree but I can't find any around here =[

Below posted 4 Birthday Girl `Brittany
and for interested member's.

From BeachBum `Mike

<LI class=g>Dale Earnhardt NASCAR Racecar Christmas Ornament: The Intimidator ... [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

Find the lowest prices on Dale Earnhardt NASCAR Racecar Christmas Ornament: The Intimidator at BizRate. Compare stores & shop for Home & Garden.
www.bizrate.com › ... › Christmas & Holiday Ornaments - Cached
<LI class=g>Dale Earnhardt #3 NASCAR Snowglobe Christmas Ornament [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

Dale Earnhardt #3 NASCAR Snowglobe Christmas Ornament - This Limited Edition Dale Earnhardt snowglobe ornament is entitled Home Sweet Home This ornament is ...
www.racehippie.com/de3520.html - Cached
<LI class=g>Amazon.com: Dale Earnhardt NASCAR Racecar Christmas Ornament: The ... [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

Amazon.com: Dale Earnhardt NASCAR Racecar Christmas Ornament: The Intimidator by The Bradford Editions: Kitchen & Dining.
www.amazon.com/Earnhardt...Christmas-Ornament/.../B001L8DY94 - Cached
<LI class=g>Dale earnhardt christmas ornament - Shop sales, stores & prices at ... [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

Dale earnhardt christmas ornament - 113 results from 35 stores, including Dale Earnhardt NASCAR Racecar Christmas Ornament: The Intimidator, DALE EARNHARDT ...
www.thefind.com/gifts/info-dale-earnhardt-christmas-ornament - Cached
<LI class=g>DALE EARNHARDT JR. CANDY CANE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS (6) - eBay (item ... [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

CANDY CANE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS (6) in the Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop , Fan Apparel Souvenirs , Racing-NASCAR , Dale Earnhardt Jr. , Other Items category on ...
cgi.ebay.com/DALE-EARNHARDT-JR-CANDY-CANE-CHRISTMAS-ORNAMENTS-6_W0QQitemZ390117165579QQcmdZViewItemQ... - Cached
<LI class=g>DALE EARNHARDT JR. METAL SNOWFLAKE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT review at ... [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

Kaboodle - DALE EARNHARDT JR. METAL SNOWFLAKE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT review and product info . Learn more about DALE EARNHARDT JR. METAL SNOWFLAKE CHRISTMAS ...
www.kaboodle.com/.../dale-earnhardt-jr.-metal-snowflake-christmas-ornament - Cached
<LI class=g>Dale Earnhardt: The Need For Speed NASCAR Racecar Christmas ... [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

ShopWiki has 1 results for Dale Earnhardt: The Need For Speed NASCAR Racecar Christmas Ornament Collection, including Dale Earnhardt: The Need For Speed ...
www.shopwiki.com/Dale+Earnhardt:+The+Need+For+Speed+NASCAR+Racecar+Christmas+Ornament+Collection - Cached
<LI class=g>DALE EARNHARDT, JR. OFFICIAL CANDY CANE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS (6 ... [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

DALE EARNHARDT, JR. OFFICIAL CANDY CANE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS (6), $14.99 - $14.99, prices, product reviews, discounts, free shipping, buying guides, ...
sports-and-outdoors.become.com/dale-earnhardt-jr-official-candy-cane-christmas-ornaments-6--compare-prices--c211929203 - 23 hours ago
<LI class=g>Dale Earnhardt Sr Collectable Nascar Items - Unofficial Tribute ... [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

Dale Earnhardt Sr collectable tribute ornament. ... Celebrating Dale Earnhardt Sr at Christmas time... and every day of the year! ...
www.tracytrends.com/holiday/dale.html - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>Dale Earnhardt Christmas Ornament Set [IMG]linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]

Dale Earnhardt 2001 Ornament Christmas Set. Never out of the box. Great for any NASCAR fan! from eBay.
www.worthpoint.com/.../dale-earnhardt-christmas-ornament-set - Cached

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 12-05-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ryan, yes the Pontiac and the Olds are up for the winter. Lucy and Ethyl.

Justin, the flaming ornaments are WAY HOT!!! Nice job Bro!!!

I think I got the Russian lady's under control for the day. Turns out we have 1 guy posing as 5 members. Only 2 got out of hand, but not loose.
Here's what to look for people. If we have someone new and you check out their personal profile, and they have something "about me" that's ANYTHING fishy. This time it was biography: man, location: United states, interests: (member i.d.), occupation: United states, forename: (member i.d.), surname: http:// r u s s i a n bla bla bla.w-ru.com/ (you get the idea)
PLEASE, be on the lookout for this Latvian butth**d trying to push his web site(s). I got a feeling he'll be back, and until I can figure out how to ban the ip address, we need to protect ourselves.
It appears that ANY user with something weird in a profile, probably needs to be researched, so let one of the mod's know ASAP so we can contain them early.
THANKS family!

Last edited by RocknSS04; 12-05-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

oh wow BeachBum Mike you freakin rock! i love the one in the first pic! i sure hope i can find that one bcuz it looks really neat!

cool cool thanks for the update wayne and like i said i'll be on the lookout =]

Old 12-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
hehe thanks wayne i feel soo special today! lol. and i didnt know you had a solstice?? geez a monte and a solstice? you sure are lucky! and alright i'll keep my eye out for anything weird on the forum and such!

chris, yeah i have a couple nascar ornaments but theyre all in missouri the only ones i have down here is a lil red one that came wiht the tree, a my little pony one, and a freaking expensive but BA ornament from SeaWorld in Orlando with my name on it next year i'll have to either buy more or over the summer ill bring some of mine down from missouri

NASCAR ornaments alert!!!!!!!! as well as any other type of NASCAR rum runnin paraphenalia......dollar stores! dollar tree and dollar General ( yes I go to dollar stores) growing up they were called five and dime which really meant fifty cents and a dollar..any ways I was there this morn looking for some supplys for the cave and there they were...Dale Sr and Jr and many other I cant name sorry its a intrest I'm just not ahuge fan but there were posters and nascar candles and pacs of ornamments, autos with hooks santas driving the numbered race cars. aactual licenesed NASCAR stuff! loads of it....hey wait a minute here I am feeling kind of a goof having to admit I shop the dollor stores when apparently its NASCAR central11 go figure. anyways guys and gals put on your hats and jackets and go grab a box of numbered glass *****....Jarhead

Old 12-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

dont be ashamed, jarhead. i stop by big lots every time i'm in town. i love it, they have EVERYTHING and always a ton of new stuff every time i'm there. plus they have a pretty awsome car care section for a discount store... i've found products from miguires, dupont, armor all, they had turtle wax ice for a while.... for less than 1/2 the price of the auto parts store.... which happens to be next door

http://www.biglots.com/

i even got my uncle addicted to going there

Old 12-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

$29 bucks a biglots!!! thanks ryan for the link!!!

Old 12-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

DAMN !!!! idk where a biglots is around here anymore.... that thing would be sweet for jack

Old 12-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

justin, click on the link and then look for weekly ad and type in your zip code!!!

Old 12-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

well guys probably won't be on much until later me n the futur wify are headin to the metrodome to MONSTER JAM!!!!! we won tickets from fox for watching the simpsons and textin in the code word

Quick Reply: MCF Members Weekend Blog: Saturday/Sunday December 05/06, 2009