Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Wednesday December 02, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 11:34 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Wednesday December 02, 2009

* Thanks Mod J.J. for creating our Monte Carlo Family Logo 4-Sure
MCF ToDay

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

23 Days until Christmas

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth

`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

December 2009

Monte of the Month

`Winner

MRL390

- Matt -

Check out all our MCF Winner's

^click^

Thanks `Lou our MCF Administrator `Taz,

for his SuperSuper dedication to our Monte Carlo Family.
4-RealSure it's appreciated by our MemberShip : )

Old 12-02-2009, 12:19 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Its like 11:59 and i just got out of gf's house, Im tired and heading home. Well some inginuative **** must have said, "hey lets put black grease under brocks door handles NURHURHUR!!!" then another one was like "haha ill put a tampon next to it..."
Needless to say i got out a rag and went back in to wash my hands. I cant wait till I find out who did it...

Old 12-02-2009, 04:56 AM
Question

`Brock, some pranks aren't funny : ( Hope no damage was done.
Don't get `Mad get even
++++++++++++++++++++++

`Justin, thanks 4-Sure.

Teacher `Todd, thanks 4 your continued contributions
to our Monte Carlo Family & starting our dailey `Blog.

Thanks EveryBody 4 your Birthday wishes
`Justin, thanks 4 catch'in the notice of
SpaceRider = `KidSpace : ) B.D
Always enjoy read'in your words : )

I do feel older : ), not 2 sure about being Wiser.
The seniors & Bums had a SuperMealParty 4 me b-4
I went back 2 `work : )
"Giving `Up 2 Get 2 where I wanta `be"
4-Sure
"I wanta be driv'in a Monte Carlo again"

ZomeDay soon

Wish EveryBody a `Happy Day
EnJoy your `Journey of `Life...

Last edited by Space; 12-02-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:30 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

pranksters gotta love em, lets see pay backs grease under wiper blades,under gas door or the ole favorate a folded catsup pac under the toilet seat directed inward..yes childish but ammusing just the same.... now good morning all it's the third of december, I can't remember a year the months flew so quickly. I've managed to remain busy all year with personal projects .became a grandpa and so much more just within the family unit here in the cave but geese it certainly flew by.....how about the rest of you guys and gals good year, bad year or just average? headed off o work see ya.....Jarhead

Old 12-02-2009, 06:48 AM

hey everyone and good morning... today will be another fun day in paradise *sarcasm*... nothing like the beginning of the month... rent and the car payments are due; always fun! I have to say I hope I have nothing to do here at work because I am dead tired!; Was kept up all night by the soon to be ex wife arguing over nothing as usual :-P Anyways, hope everyone has a good Wed...

Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning,

OMG, I'm so tired today. I could not even hold my eye open enough to put in my contacts this morning, so I just said screw it, and wore my glasses.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Another busy one for me today, again probably won't be online much

Have a good day people

Old 12-02-2009, 09:57 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

It's finals week! I took my Greek final this morning, and my two hard finals, Psychology and Government, were yesterday. I have a take home American Literature final that I'm working on right now, and an environmental science exam on Friday morning, and then it's WINTER BREAK!!!! YAY!!!

Old 12-02-2009, 10:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Luck on your finals Duane! I have one final exam left, and then two final projects/ presentaions left between now and the 16th. Then graduation is on the 17th.

What year are you?

Old 12-02-2009, 10:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

heyy guys!!(((just be warned this is gonna be a LONG one )))

having an okay day i guess. stayed up til midnight doing the finishing touches on that huge business project that i have mentioned in the past (the aquarium) finally presented that today. i think it went really really well except after a while my nerves started to get to me and i could feel my voice starting to crack and shake lol! but i looked all professional/cute today for the presentation and got some compliments so that totally made my day

so yeah anyways done with my business class and chemistry lab class for the rest of the semester so that's exciting! have finals next weeks, ugh! got american history on wednesday morning, then got my two hardest finals on thursday: chemistry (y'all know how much i love that class) and my honors great books class. so yeah gotta start studying for those for sure!

so yeah i can't believe it's already december! where does the time go! I turn 19 on saturday and i can't believe it i feel sooo old lol :p

but yeah my year has been alright i guess. pretty much in a nut shell: had a freaking blast my second semester of senior year of high school, graduated high school in the top 10% of my class (out of 400+ students), got some academic awards, handed over my presidency in two clubs in high school to people i didnt really like lol, summer was hectic between my parents move to a different town and then me moving a month later over 600 miles away to florida, joined MCF , started college, had/have some really really rough times, and yeah here i am about to turn 19 and finishing my first semester of college and about to become i think a second semester sophomore in college idk i came into college with 38 credit hours and just gained i think 14 more so yeah about 52 hours so i'm 8 hours short of being a junior holy cow!!! it's always fun when you go through moments when you realize certain important things that are going on in your life...i just had one of those moments

oh oh oh oh! i'm soo totally stoked for this weekend! (besides studying to finals, blahh!) but like the snowball derby is this weekend and i dont have the money to go to the actual race but i'm going to the practice and qualifying and other events that they have all day friday which will be freaking amazing! then saturday (my b-day!) i'm treating myself and getting my car buffed, polished, and waxed and putting the new badges on then i'm going to some car meets later on that night even though it's gonna be freezing! then sunday idk what i'm gonna do. really wanna go to the snowball derby but i cant this year but most def next year it's like right down the street (like 2 miles) from where i live so i'll be able to hear them racing

but anyway i'm just ranting now since i havent had the time to rant on here for a long time so yeah sorry i'll stop and let you guys read this "novel" if ya want lol

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Wednesday December 02, 2009