Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Wednesday August 26, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 09:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Maybe they are gonna visit me

Old 08-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

mornin, everyone. not much goin on today, im kinda pissed caus my printer jammed this morning, of all things a little tweeter speeker fell down in the paper feed, wire and all.... so that kinda sucks.... BUT last night i got my quickset gradge from my uncle! YAY! so hopefully i can set it up today, i need to figure out something for a floor, but the monte is gonna have a dry place to sleep!

where the heck is JJ ?? i hope everything is going ok for them....

Old 08-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

see that guys... all the way at the bottom on home page...most users at one time 231 at 1 somthin this morning

Old 08-26-2009, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Good morning everyone!!!

Cool guy though, just didn't understand that the 3.8 is much much better than his 3.4 haha

Does that count as my nice thing of the day teacher? I taught him very nicely that he should have gotten an SS
I love it. Knowledge is power and you just gave him more knowledge. lol

Old 08-26-2009, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Where is JJ? Anyone know? I hope he's ok....and Jamie Lynn went MIA again too...

Hi `Michael,
Do you think it's possible that Mod J.J. & Jamie Lynn
are 2Gether ? What , I don't think J.J.'s wife Lisa
would approve : ) 4-Sure.
We need to have our Active Member's let us know when
they are going 2 be away for more then a day/week/etc...We all have enough things
to worry about in 2day's World. It's not very considerate,
and `if I don't hear from them soon, I'm gona get `drunk
and have a **** `Hap or get some Whip Cream or
Zomething
I really just hope that they are both super busy, or
maybe hav'ing puter/connection problems.
I can relate 2 that 4-Sure.
Don't they realize that we care for our Monte Carlo
Family members ?
If they don't...., they should 4-Blast`Off -Sure : )
Peace/Out & a Happy 2 the readers of this : )

Old 08-26-2009, 10:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Space...LOL...Tell me about it! Geez, I think that needs to be added to the rule book...for all active members, if you plan on not posting for more than 1day, you MUST notify the MCF and get approval first. We need a minimum of 2 weeks notice for all departures...LOL LOL!

So another funny happening this morning...So I just opened all the mail at work from yesterday...Well one of them was a mailer from a networking solutions company that offeres IT services...it had a 4 page letter from the CEO of "Myers Networking solutions" and it was signed in blue pen by the CEO himself...then at that very bottom of the page hand written in blue ink it said "you guys are ******** @ ALP specialy Doug Boom" and there was a packet of Alkasetzer (spelling) cold tablets in it....??? (Doug BOONE is the owner of the company I work for ALP). I was like WTF, who sends a marketing letter and calls potential business ********!!!? and what is the significance of the Alkasetzer tabs? All I can think of is that they happend to call here as a cold call, and called a few times, and one of us got irritated and told them to pleas stop calling...hmmm...Anyway, it was worth a nice long laugh thats for sure..I called the owner up and told him apparently he was an *******...he said huh? Then I explained and he was laughing, then we had all of corporate on speaker laughing our asses off...

Old 08-26-2009, 11:12 AM

Just saw KFC's new sandwich. I wonder what the fat content is in it. lol

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...23%26tab=MSNBC

Old 08-26-2009, 11:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

LOL I heard about that sandwich on Conan O'Brien.

Sounds delish...

Old 08-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

maby jamie took a road trip to get one of them sandwiches in providence.... and went into cardiac arrest? that could explain her absense....

i think my artiries congealed just seeing that.... THING, lol, and i eat plenty of crappy foods, too... ( thank god for a good motabelism)

well, i just finished seting up my " gradge", took me a lil over 2 hours, and the monte fits GREAT!!! im real happy with it, i do need to figure out what i can use as a kind of floor, and i need to go weaigh it down a little bit, and i need to get some extra support for the roof for snow, but im damn happy with it! plus i dont have to worry about the monte getting all muddy in the lake er driveway where i used to park it!

Old 08-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Teacher
Just saw KFC's new sandwich. I wonder what the fat content is in it. lol

31 grams of fat and 590 calories. Looks good, but I'd want to keep a cardiologist nearby.

Health conscious consumers should probably be wary of the new sandwich from KFC, called the double down sandwich. The sandwich eliminates bread altogether, putting Swiss cheese, pepper jack cheese, bacon and the ‘Colonel’s Special Sauce’ between two pieces of KFC’s original fried chicken filets to form a sandwich. The new sandwich from KFC offers a lot of meat – and a lot of fat.
The new KFC sandwich is being tested in Rhode Island and Nebraska. The cost of the potential artery clogger is around five dollars - about the cost of of your insurance co-payment for thirty days worth of the generic cholesterol lowering medication simvistatin.
KFC’s new double down sandwich contains thirty-one grams of fat, and 590 calories, from best estimates. If the new sandwich meets with consumer approval in the tested markets, it will be sold nationwide, helping to expand the waistlines of Americans.
KFC seems unaware of massive efforts to reduce the cost of obesity in America – estimated at $147 billion annually, and published by researchers at RTI International, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention last month. The chicken in the double down sandwich is fried, making it the worst for promoting a dangerous form of cholesterol, called oxycholesterol.
An occasional indulgence is never a bad thing, but eating a lot of fat is never recommended. The effects of eating high fat foods can lead to laziness and memory loss, according to results of a recent study, published at emaxhealth. Eating a new KFC double down chicken sandwich could promote dementia and a lot more. Obesity, from eating fried and fatty foods can shrink the brain, leading to dementia, also a new finding.
KFC has a new sandwich, but it does not look good for promoting health and well-being. You might wonder what KFC is thinking with the introduction of their new sandwich. The KFC new double down sandwich has been well accepted in the test market, according to reports.
source: Charlotte Health and Happiness Examiner

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Wednesday August 26, 2009