Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday September 29, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 11:22 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Tuesday September 29, 2009

Above MCF logo by ModeratorJ.J. -Thank You,

MCF ToDay
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
We Miss You Space

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth
`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

4-Sure
September 2009
Monte's of the Month
`Winner's
Jamie & Ryan
( Tie for Win)
Member's
~ ChevyGirlSS~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ & ~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Skylark65 ~
___
Check out all our MCF Winner's
Click below link
https://montecarloforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=10474

Thanks to our MCF Administrator `Taz, aka `Lou
for his dedication to the Monte Carlo Family.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:12 AM

If this is any indication how SEXY our Monte's are and how much Monte love there is in the world, I dunno what is....

I was driving to pick my mom up earlier (it is 1 am where I live...) and I noticed my brake light was coming on for about a minute then going out. I'm thinking "oh great" seeing as how i just got my suspension worked on, something else could have possibly gone wrong OR been done wrong to my vehicle. Then it went out and I thought well, let me check the fluids and all that. So I got to my mom's parking lot, it was kind of dark and stupid me never ever has a flashlight in her car when she needs one (but you can best believe thats on my christmas list, a MAGLITE pref hot pink!) and I couldn't tell if my brake fluid was full or not and then i noticed my overflow bottle for coolant was rather... dry. Go to walmart and bought some.

I'm **** as hell when it comes to this car, so I add the fluids in the parking lot... and this RANDOM hotness appears out of nowhere and asks me if i need his assistance with a flashlight when he notices me STRUGGLING to see where my fluid level is. OF COURSE any lady in distress (when presented with a cute guy) defers to the gentleman's expertise in these matters. I fill my fluids, ask him if he's single, and his answer is...

IT'S COMPLICATED.

DAMN!!! Oh well. At least my baby tried!! I honestly believe our cars are extensions of ourselves and they know what's good for us, just like we know what's good for them, and want what's best for them. At least it gave my mother a good laugh when I asked him out right in front of her!!!

Old 09-29-2009, 05:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Mornin all. Robyn, glad you at least TRIED! nothing wrong with that.
Todd, isn't there a way to attach a holster to the inside of your fishing vest???
Hope everyone has a GREAT day!. I'll check back in tonight, about 9 EST.
Later all.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone!!

Just woke up a few mins ago. Getting ready to take Jonny to school. Will be back ina few mins.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

morning all R U F'IN KIDDING ME IT'S 43 degree's here this morning i'd rather have the wing.....i am so not ready for this...it's not even october yet

Old 09-29-2009, 07:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Morning Everyone!

I'm here.....................thats all I can say! LOL! Physically i'm at work. Mentally, that might take a while. haha. I need this coffee to hurry up and brew!

I swear some drivers simply don't know how to drive. I'll give the guy (or gal) the fact that yes it was 4:50am...but still. This person was merging on the highway so slow that i'm not kidding, it was dangerous. By the time we actually were on the highway (you know with other car driving 75-80) we were entering at about 35-40 MPH...and of course I was stuck behind him as everyone else that was already on the highway had to swerve into the next lane so they wouldnot ram into both of us (mainly me, since i would have been the first one hit)...The very moment I had the slightest chance, I cut over in the next lane and floored it. You really wonder what the hell is wrong with some people...its like HELLO! WAKE UP! lol!

Well hope everyone has a good tuesday! I'm going to go fill up a coffee cup...be back in a few!

Old 09-29-2009, 07:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
morning all R U F'IN KIDDING ME IT'S 43 degree's here this morning i'd rather have the wing.....i am so not ready for this...it's not even october yet
That is freakin COLD!

Looks like Sunday was our last day in the 90's...

Yesterday was 76 degree's, today we have a high of 69 degree's...its getting cooler for sure...but sure as hell not 43! Yikes, thats cold! We will get that cold in December, January ish, but only at night...when the sun rises, it usually always gets warmer than that!

Old 09-29-2009, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by RocknSS04
Todd, isn't there a way to attach a holster to the inside of your fishing vest???
The v\fishing vest is covered for that. I am looking for something for everyday use. Had an incident at the park with my nephews. A transient pulled out a huge knife. Cops were called and the situation was taken care of, but when I get my concealed permit I want the option to have it with me with out the boys knowing. I want the option to defend my family if necessary. Luckily that day we were far enough away to observe and get away.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!! It's a chilly one here too. Was 54° on my way in.

Robyn you know what you should get? They are very convenient on those nights where you just need a little light to do something:

(They even come in PINK)

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good day, even if it's chilly!

Last edited by ChibiBlackSheep; 09-29-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

and robyn it come in PINK!... my oldman has one like that....thing is sweet

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Tuesday September 29, 2009