Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday October 13, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

dangit...try to change a few things and messed up my sig...now cant do it cuz lunch is over...lame o well next time i get on a comp

Old 10-13-2009, 02:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Its a little quiet today.

Ive been playing with some wood For Lisa. Thats about it. Lawton is a dead town.

Old 10-13-2009, 02:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
Ive been playing with some wood For Lisa.

TMI!!!!!!! this is a family forum JJ!!!

Old 10-13-2009, 03:04 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
Its a little quiet today.

Ive been playing with some wood For Lisa. Thats about it.
Lol WOW JJ

Old 10-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

yha its friggin booring here today as well... i was gonna run & get me some new boots, but i got word that the easy way up to milford had a wreck & was closed, and i really dont wanna risk getting shot in east stroudsburg, lol, so i stayed home & cleaned the trunk on the monte.... i was gonna FINALLY paint the rear drums on the monte, & probibly everything else back there too, and i found out i used all of my red and black paint on other projects... d'oh! oh, well, mabe ill do it with por 15...

oh, and i threw my doller store liscance plate frame across the yard, i was pollishing it off and i noticed that the paint had flaked off.... and then one of the flames that was peeling for some reason sliced the tip of my finger.... hurt like hell..

Last edited by skylark65; 10-13-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by skylark65
morning, everyone. idk what my day has in store for me yet, i might have to go to wally world for some new boots... old ones are tearing up my socks... so i need socks, too, lol. other than that, idk...

todd, how are your students treating ya? and good luck with the masters class.... it seems like our school district is the first job for damn near every new teacher around, i usually have 1 or 2 teachers every year who are going for their masters, and by this point i would assume its fairly stressfull.... so good luck

justin, what happened to your fall? that just ain't right!

and mike, im with jj.... yha, marketing research, lol.

They are getting better I hope. They are trying to earn a free day on fridays with good behavior so we will see. Teachers are required to continue their education and that usually means masters classes. Hopefully they are getting better.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:18 PM

Cold here. It rained most of the day and is 36 outside. Hope everyone had a good day.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:20 PM

So I'm still p-o'd about this bushing that probably should have been replaced but that the place that did my axle refused to, well rather, didn't seem interested in doing even though they had my whole front end tore apart at the time. So now I have to take the car somewhere else and pay double labor on it. Douchebag didn't even tell me whether or not it was a steel or aluminum control arm so that I would know if I'm replacing the whole thing or just the bushing. JESUS! Even though you were under there YANKING ON IT... Sure buddy. I believe you.

NOT. I am SO sick of getting jerked around on this car!! So I'm having the boys at the shop down the road give her front end the whole once over, and give me a breakdown of what needs / what will need replaced. I would rather replace a 12 dollar bushing than have to replace the whole ... well actually if I crack the whole cradle the car will be totaled.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:09 PM
15 Year Member

just fliped on the boobtube and checked speed a documentary on dale sr. is on... i'm watching it just started

Old 10-13-2009, 07:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Thats right everyone. I have been Playing with wood all day. WOOHOO!!!

And here the results. I just took a pic of one for now. Maybe tomorrow i will post more.

Everything was painted by Lisa by hand. The only thing i bought was the base. But Lisa painted that. I cut out the Santa and the letters.

Not bad for a guy that is learning to play with his wood.

Other then that, i was watching a movie with Jonny and hanging out.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Tuesday October 13, 2009