Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday November 23, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 11:13 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Tuesday November 23, 2010

-Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz for Creating the above SuperSuper MCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's, pets, kids,
home town, pictures of your other cars, truck's, bikes etc.
* Make a post & say`Hi

Let us know that you checked in today `OK

The MCF is a Stress`Free-Informative Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?

Please click below link

November 2010
Monte of the Month

`Winner
Member: MillerMonteSS

Congratulations `Greg

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10474
...Click above link to see all MCF Winner's

Old 11-23-2010, 04:07 AM

Hello EveryBody,
EnJoy your `day, your `Life, your Monte Carlo

Don't 4-get to Stop & EnJoy the beauty, the good in `life 4-Sure...
Thanks Teacher `Todd for starting another MCF Day, and thanks to all member's that contribute to our Monte Carlo Family.
Peace/Happiness/Thanks

Old 11-23-2010, 07:27 AM

Good rainy morning mcf members. I had the hardest time wanting to get out of bed because I awoke to rain hitting the tin on my bedroom windowframe.

So, I kept hearing rumors of someone calling me a ricer due to my exhaust and my headlights, come to find out, its the same guy that I am no longer friends with due to his actions at car meets (showing up drunk wanting to start trouble where he can) nobody agrees wit him on the ricer front, I just thought that to be funny. This is the same guy who cut the muffler off of a volkswagen jetta and thinks the v6 in it is an inline 6.

That being said, I did remove the paint on my headlights, only because I couldn't see at night.
im thinking of changing my mufflers to flowmaster, I've been thinking of it for a while.
At the new pull apart here, there are several cars/trucks with flowmaster mufflers, they are only asking 1$10 for each. Get that, welded up locally for $20, trouble is, idk which tip I want, stock look? Camero tip?any opinions?

Old 11-23-2010, 07:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

Got my coffee, going through some posts. Good weather today. I think I'll have to take the Monte out for a little ride later.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' folks!

I'm at work now, where I shouldn't really be on the forum. But I'm a little bored.

I just started this vegatable only diet today - basically I'm fasting for a week, but am allowed to eat vegetables only. I've completely fasted (NO food for a week) before, so this shouldn't be that difficult for me. But I'm missing the morning coffee! No beer! The jury is still out on the smoke...

Old 11-23-2010, 07:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is going to be a long long day. I have to work late at my new job, probably going to be a 12 hr day at that job alone. Yet here I am, 5:30am at the first job. haha. I'm hoping to be home by 9 tonight. Good news is, only 1 more day until the 4 day weekend! yay!

Old 11-23-2010, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I just started this vegatable only diet today - basically I'm fasting for a week, but am allowed to eat vegetables only. I've completely fasted (NO food for a week) before, so this shouldn't be that difficult for me. But I'm missing the morning coffee! No beer! The jury is still out on the smoke...
Wait... you're starting this diet a couple days before Thanksgiving? Isn't that, I dunno, un-American or something?

Veggies are good. I eat lots of them too. Of course, I eat almost everything else as well. Good luck with the diet. Seems like a tough week to do it.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:06 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Morning all!

Old 11-23-2010, 08:07 AM

Hello and good morning to everyone. I got a little free time today so Im gonna be browsing around for a while. But let me tell everyone whats been going on these last few months. I mentioned earlier that I got the monte turbo'd and aside from that I also got the heads ported and a good tune. Went to chicago the other day to drop my mom off at the airport, then got the hell out of there as soon as possible. I got my hands on a "in decent shape" typhoon a couple months ago and traded it to a local shop for the recent work on the monte. And got it dyno'd at 212 WHP. Gotta take it easy for abouut a week intil I save up the last 300 dollars to upgrade the trans. I, myself have been doing alot better with my health and all. Got off alot (well getting off) of pain meds. Ill tell you, its been a SOB getting off that crap. Got my son almost potty trained, thats a godsend!! Got some new tails and 3rd brake light waiting to go on, and got a nice lowering job. OH!! Got my fender fixed finally. Me and my wife had our "being together" anniversary of 8 years. And thats about it.
I also got this memory card for my phone that came with a promo code to get a free movie download off their website. Im not too interested in the movies that they offer so if anyone is interested, check out pny.com/movies and if you see anything you like, send me a PM and Ill give you the code. Of course its first come first serve. Have a great day everyone

Old 11-23-2010, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by augi
Good rainy morning mcf members. I had the hardest time wanting to get out of bed because I awoke to rain hitting the tin on my bedroom windowframe.

So, I kept hearing rumors of someone calling me a ricer due to my exhaust and my headlights, come to find out, its the same guy that I am no longer friends with due to his actions at car meets (showing up drunk wanting to start trouble where he can) nobody agrees wit him on the ricer front, I just thought that to be funny. This is the same guy who cut the muffler off of a volkswagen jetta and thinks the v6 in it is an inline 6.

That being said, I did remove the paint on my headlights, only because I couldn't see at night.
im thinking of changing my mufflers to flowmaster, I've been thinking of it for a while.
At the new pull apart here, there are several cars/trucks with flowmaster mufflers, they are only asking 1$10 for each. Get that, welded up locally for $20, trouble is, idk which tip I want, stock look? Camero tip?any opinions?
Dreary day south of you as well, Dustin. No rain yet, but looks like it's gonna pour soon.

Sounds like that guy is a good person to steer clear of. A blowhard with an attitude.

Does your current exhaust still have a resonator or are you running just the Magnaflows? I'm getting ready to put on Magnaflows, but I'm keeping the stock resonator for now. I want to open up the exhaust breathing and make it sound nicer, but can't get too loud since our Monte is my wife's daily driver.

Not sure what the Camero tips look like, but if different, it could make your Monte stand out a little more from others.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Tuesday November 23, 2010