Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday November 10, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 07:50 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Space - good luck on the possible Monte purchase. I got some good news - I am going to get a raise at work the 1st of the new year, they are going to hire someone to replace the girl that quit a month ago (I have pretty much been doing ALL of the work), my health insurance goes into effect Dec 1st and I was able to change my hours to 7:30-4pm to ease the rush hour traffic.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

amy, that is great news for you, congrats on all, especially the health insurance, well a raise is nice also!!

Old 11-10-2009, 08:21 PM

I just found out that I'm going to lose my job in March. Sons of bitches.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member

robyn, i was wondering that, i saw it on the news tonight, that sucks, sorry to hear that! i hope you have a possible back-up plan!

Old 11-10-2009, 08:34 PM

Dude, my parkinglot was a media circus!! And the pompous asses from corporate just STAND there and tell us this bull**** with a **** eating smirk on their faces! They have absolutely no idea what is going on, and I feel SO BAD for the people they just hired, and were like yea we're firing you all in march! WTF is this all about?

They say it's not our fault but you know what, they're outsourcing all our jobs to freaking INDIA... I can guarantee you if they think their customer experience is BAD NOW... JUST WAIT!!!

Old 11-10-2009, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member

robyn, i know i said something stupid about having a back-up, yeah, we all have one, not, but i wish you luck, i dislike overseas customer service, sorry don't mean to offend anyone, but it is very difficult to understand some people sometime over the phone with technical questions and answers!!

ps: no hating on the forum, that is the rule! i'm a little guilty, sorry mods, i apologize!

Old 11-10-2009, 08:44 PM

Chris, it's not only that, but these call centers are the ones that I am REPORTEDLY getting calls about where my customer is telling me "oh really? they never said that!" Or "I cannot stand talking to you foreign people at the help desk" bla bla bla, or the ones that say "omg you speak english". I mean HELLO?

And for them to sit there and say "our customers aren't calling"? Then WHY on earth were we 1600 CALLS IN QUEUE when I came to work today?!?!?!

Old 11-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Hey all just hangin out at the g/f's parents just tore into the block alittle discovered my problem ... i fried a lobe on the cam... it was almost perfectly circular... time to update my thread....

Robyn all i can say is atleast you have time to find a new one.. yeah so does everyone but what ya gunna do....

Old 11-10-2009, 09:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Sorry to hear about you loosing your job Robyn. But like Justin said, at least you have a heads-up warning. Me, they just came in and told me to take a walk.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:32 PM

Time? Are you crazy? there's NO JOBS HERE! or ANYWHERE?! How the hell are people expected to live, when there's NO JOBS TO BE HAD? and companies are being greedy and sending jobs overseas because they don't want to pay the employment taxes!! JJ... nobody understands you more than I do. I kind of feel like they really WANTED to tell us all to take a walk effective today, but since our news crews got wind of the story they figured they'd better appear human or else everybody will SUE.

It's a crock of crap and I'm not going to stand for it. Excuse me for being a little hateful right now but Im' about to lose EVERYTHING... My car (Because I can't pay the insurance, don't think my dad will!), MY HOUSE... everything!! And you should have SEEN the smug look on this jerk from corporate's face... I wanted to just smash him one. HE gets to go back to colorado to his house on a hill with his golden bailout parachute while we're sitting here left holding the bag. It's crap!

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Tuesday November 10, 2009