Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday June 22, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 01:55 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Tuesday June 22, 2010

Above Super DeSign by Mod J.J. , Thank You!

MCF ToDay
Tuesday, June 22, 2110

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
` Member's Blog & Check In

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's, pets, kids,
home town, pictures of your other cars, truck's, bikes etc.
This is the MCF `Off Topic Thread.
It's the glue that bonds a forum into a Automotive Family of `Friends.
just start by posting a `Hi...
Become a active `Member & part of the Monte Carlo Family.

- I think I'll start by saying `hi 2 everyone & _______?'
Oh, I checked in 2day on the MCF

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Informative Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13110

June 2010
Monte of the Month

`Winner
Congratulations `Brittany
Member: SpinEm_90

Click above link 2 Check out all MCF Winner's

Old 06-22-2010, 07:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

Morning everyone!!!

I'm getting amped up for Carlisle and the GM Nationals, can't wait leaving Friday, Very Excited!!!!!

Joe

Old 06-22-2010, 07:37 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone! We had some storms roll though last night. The tornado sirens went off at 10:30 last night (so much for trying to get to sleep on time). I guess the storm passed just to the north of us and one tornado touched down in Southern WI.

Old 06-22-2010, 07:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Well I made it through Monday, 4 more working days (including today) till the weekend! yay! LOL

IDK what is going on with my arm, but my right arm has been giving me a lot of pain since Sunday. It has pain, then it seems to go away, and then comes back. Its mainly between my elbow and wrist. My mom thinks I might have Carpal Tunnel...who knows, I just wish it would stop aching and feel normal!

Otherwise, not much going on here! Weather has been really nice, low 80's since Friday!

Have a good day everyone!

Old 06-22-2010, 07:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

I can't even imagine how it is to live with Tornados...do you guys/gals go into a bunker everytime the warnings sound? Do you become use to it, like it's nothing or does panic still set in everytime?

Just curious,
Joe

Old 06-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

Good Morning forum friends! Yesterday I put my new sideless seatcovers on, they only came with yellow embroidered emblems but I quickly fixed that problem as seen in these thumbnails! They haven't broken in yet, still wrinkled from package, hopefully scorching sun will fix that. I hope to put her name on today and the bowtie wheel cap emblems and hopefully the ss emblems on the seats! Supposed to be 96 today....

Lisa

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Tuesday June 22, 2010-100_7765.jpg   MCF Members Blog: Tuesday June 22, 2010-100_7764.jpg  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning Todd, Joe, Amy, Michael, Lisa & All

Had our annual fireworks display here in the Detroit/Windsor riverfront. They're supposed to be in celebration of US July 4th independence day, Canada Day (July 1st). I think someone goofed on the date. Why are we celebrating 2 weeks early? Oh, well. It was a great display. Almost a half hour long with three barges on the Detroit River. Sponsored by Target. (I think)

Not much going on here right now. Had a little bit of rain during the morning hours, and it's now clearing up.

Michael, sounds like you've been shifting a little too hard while racing. LOL. Could it be from sleeping on top of your arm? I had pain in my shoulder for a few days because I slept in an awkward position.

Amy, it's nice to hear you didn't get hit by the tornado. Hopefully nobody got hurt. People around here were really worried a few days ago when potential tornado producing storms came through. They were worried about getting hit with a second tornado in a month. We're you able to get back to sleep Amy?

Lisa, the embroidery looks great. Can't wait to see them when you're done with them.

Old 06-22-2010, 08:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

It's another hot one today, seems like it will be all week I was hoping for not so hot weather on my b-day this weekend, but it looks like it's gonna be in the 90s and humid again. Probably gonna spend that in the pool lol.

Mod Michael, When you bend your wrist back, or pick up objects, does the pain in your elbow hurt more? Because you could have a slight case of tennis elbow. Carpal tunnel wouldn't be hurting down your arm. Tennis elbow is just a small tear in some tendons near your outer elbow, it's not too bad. You also could just have a pinched nerve or something from resting on your elbows and typing all day :P

Old 06-22-2010, 08:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Morning Lou and Mike!

Ok funny thing is...I took my Dad's car to get detailed on Saturday, and thats when my arm started, no kidding. LOL. I was driving it kind of hard, but nothing that would normally cause my arm to hurt.

And Mike, yea it does hurt more when I bend my wrist back or pick up things. I think you are on the right track I think its a pulled muscle or tendon or something along those lines. You know, the minor injuries that hurt like crazy, and take forever to heal! LOL :P

Old 06-22-2010, 10:43 AM

Morning all. Just enjoying some vacation time here in Reno, Nevada. Looks like I will be picking up a new to me car this weekend. I am buying a 1998 Camaro z28. Finally will have my ls1. I am getting it for 2,000 as it needs engine work. I have not seen the car yet, but it may need a full rebuild or replacement. If it does I am going to put a used motor in it and start building up the old block. Owner said it is knocking. He believes it is a spun bearing which would require a rebuild. It could also be bent pushrods which is common with these motors. The rest of the car is perfect and is black with t-tops. Life could be crazy fun again. Worst case scenario I will be in it 4000. Woo Hoo. It may have to wait for the build until I get a job though.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Tuesday June 22, 2010