Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday June 01, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 09:05 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Justin I like that house. Hope you can find something that works for you.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Justin, I hope the snow is not included in the price! it looks like a very nice place.

on a side note, I was checking out trailers this evening online and found a very nice place for me? lastnight my mom went back to the ER and is in ICU clearing her lungs from smoking again she will be there for a couple days and then released, I don't know what to do anymore, she is getting cigarettes from someone, not me or my sister, but I can't stop that??? I may have to move out because she is getting released from the hospital with the DR's approval because she is telling them that I am here and able to take care of her, which I can't. I know that sounds pretty harsh but I'm afraid to sleep/shower or leave for work because I'm scared she may burn the house down! I may have to leave to prove or let them know (DR's etc.) she is not able to take care on her own! any advice in this would be most helpful, please....

Chris

Old 06-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

oo Chris thats a hard one... unfortunatly that may need to be what needs to happen,

Old 06-01-2010, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
Justin, I hope the snow is not included in the price! it looks like a very nice place.

on a side note, I was checking out trailers this evening online and found a very nice place for me? lastnight my mom went back to the ER and is in ICU clearing her lungs from smoking again she will be there for a couple days and then released, I don't know what to do anymore, she is getting cigarettes from someone, not me or my sister, but I can't stop that??? I may have to move out because she is getting released from the hospital with the DR's approval because she is telling them that I am here and able to take care of her, which I can't. I know that sounds pretty harsh but I'm afraid to sleep/shower or leave for work because I'm scared she may burn the house down! I may have to leave to prove or let them know (DR's etc.) she is not able to take care on her own! any advice in this would be most helpful, please....

Chris

that's a rough one man. i feel for you on it, but what can you really do if she insists on smoking? you cant stop your life from moving forward as hard as it is being your mother, if you cant get some sort of nurse live in or something i think youre just going to have to let it happen. whatever you do though aslong as your hearts in the right place you shouldnt be too hard on yourself.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

I think the hardest part will be comming up with the down payment for one but we'll be talking with people, seeing what we qualify for, checking out many diff options well see

Old 06-01-2010, 09:55 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
oo Chris thats a hard one... unfortunatly that may need to be what needs to happen,

I hear you Justin, I just never realized that was the case until my sister said so the other night...

Old 06-01-2010, 10:10 PM
15 Year Member

thanks also James, I gotta do something...

Justin, goodluck man, I hope you and the family can get something nice, you deserve it!

Old 06-01-2010, 10:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Evening Everyone.

been really busy today looking for a car. I think i might have found one. Its s98 Lumina LTZ. so i guess it has a 3800. How hard is it to change the oil pump?

Old 06-01-2010, 10:23 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Hey Chris, it's hard taking care of a parent especially if they won't listen to ya. So don't be too hard on yourself, you are doing the best you can.

Old 06-01-2010, 10:27 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Hey Chris, it's hard taking care of a parent especially if they won't listen to ya. So don't be too hard on yourself, you are doing the best you can.
thanks Amy, sorry to say, I just cancelled my Monte Nationals Hotel room about 2 minutes ago I'm so bummed right now........

please everyone remember I have my own issues in life, thanks for listening everyone.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Tuesday June 01, 2010