Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday January 04, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:17 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Tuesday January 04, 2011

-Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz for Creating the above SuperSuper MCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's, pets, kids,
home town, pictures of your other cars, truck's, bikes etc.
* Make a post & say`Hi

Let us know that you checked in today `OK

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Informative Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?

Please click below link

January 2011
Monte of the Month

`Winner

Member:
Montess2k

^ Congratulations Joe ^

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10474
...Click above link to see all MCF Winner's

Last edited by Teacher; 01-04-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Good morning all up and getting ready for work. Hope you have a great day

Old 01-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

School. rather be driving my Monte!

Old 01-04-2011, 07:11 AM

Morning, washed my monte yesterday. Cleaned her out... now time to ggo back to work today I hope everyone os doing well...

Justin, update on amy?

Old 01-04-2011, 07:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Just got to work a few min ago, and waiting on my coffee to finish. Is it Friday yet? LOL

We are supposed to have a break from all the rain for a few days, so that will be nice!

Have a good day!

Old 01-04-2011, 07:49 AM

Morning All.

Originally Posted by augi
Good afternoon, just did some shopping for jeans, finally! No more fat pants.
Congrat's Augi! That's gotta feel good. Quite an accomplishment losing that much weight. If I recall, you lost something like 75 lbs, right?

Justin, sorry to hear about Amy. I hope she's feeling better soon. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

It's a beautiful winter's day here!

Just thought I'd say that. You never hear anybody say that. It's actually a cold day here. The ground is frozen again, but the snow is completely gone except for a light dusting we got overnight.

Which reminds me, Todd... great to hear the house is gettin insulated!
Justin, hope Amy gets better soon!

Also want to wish Space a happy 5th year here on MCF. For those of you wondering, Space is having computer problems again. He's been really trying to post, and wants to be here with everyone. But right now his computer won't co-operate.

I do have a message from him for everyone.

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi `everyone,

I am having major `puter problems
My touch pad (mouse) is messing up...I tried to create a post earlier, but lost it again. I had to use my keyboard arrows to post this & this is my third attempt.

My computer friend is going to check it again & see if he can fix it, & if he can't I have to send it back to the company

Thanks to all our active member's that contribute and keep our forum active & interesting everyday of the year.
Without member's (you), we would not be...The MCF is here 7/24 -> 365 days a year. Stop in & make a Monte Carlo `Friend It's `Free

Hope this year is going good 4 U & that it's going to be a Super Happy/Fun Year 4 U.

Will be back as soon as my space command communication device is repaired & working so that I can connect again to cyber space & my Monte Carlo Family...
Peace/Happiness to you from the `Kid

`Space & the`BeachBums

Old 01-04-2011, 08:57 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Morning all!
Sparky, yes. Got a house on post and it's not too bad. A lot smaller than the one at Sill. I am surrounded by boxes at the moment. We only got a three bedroom and with four kids, its a bit of a squeeze. I did get a garage which is very important to me. I am looking forward to reporting, because it turns out that I will be working for some of my favorite people. I will be getting Time Warner Road Runner Turbo on Friday and I can't wait. Posting through a phone stinks! I will see you all later!

Old 01-04-2011, 09:14 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Morning all!

Old 01-04-2011, 09:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning all: Hey Taz. It's a bit chilly here also. Very cold for Az mornings. It's around 40 right now & Sunny. With a high of 62 only. Morning Justin. I hope Amy is doing better this morning. I had a close friend go thru the stones thing. Really nothing you can do but be there for her. It's Hell not being able to help a loved one. You feel so helpless. Be strong. Paryers are in for her. Hi Mel: Well at least you get to drive your Monte.Mine is back in Mn. I seen a red one on Monday afternoon. Slowed down to watch it go by. Very nice. Couldn't see who was driving. Window tint was dark. Then turned to my wife and said. I my miss my Monte. She just shook her head at me. HI Augi . Hello JJ. I see you guys got snow up there in Vegas. Sorry to see that. But at least it will be gone in a few days. I'm trying to get a hold of a guy I met out here 3 yrs ago. He's one great guy to hang around with. Seems like we've known each other most of our lifes. But he works during the day. He used to have a 65 Chevelle. IN GREAT shape. Plus it had a 396,4 speed. Most of the time we meet up for car shows & meets on the weekend. Met him on another car site . Bruce Knows everyone thats into cars in the Valley. Ok. Time to get that coffee going and clean up. I hope all of you have a great day. .........Rick

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Tuesday January 04, 2011