Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday December 15, 2009

Old 12-14-2009, 11:39 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Tuesday December 15, 2009

* Thanks Mod J.J. for creating our Monte Carlo Family Logo 4-Sure
MCF ToDay

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 Days until Christmas

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth

`Off Topic

For Every Member to Post

and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today

* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,

best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

December 2009

Monte of the Month

`Winner

MRL390

- Matt -

Check out all our MCF Winner's
https://montecarloforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=10474
^click^
Thanks `Lou our MCF Administrator `Taz,
for his SuperSuper dedication to our Monte Carlo Family.
4-RealSure it's appreciated by our MemberShip : )

Last edited by Teacher; 12-15-2009 at 08:03 AM. Reason: correct/change date from 14 to 15 : ) Thanks `Todd : )
Old 12-15-2009, 02:03 AM

So I was a fool Sunday night and blurted out to zack that I'd loved him since the day we met practically. His response was that "he knew", and he hasn't ran away from me yet, however we HAVE had some periods of inactivity in our relationship due to work or personal issues. Maybe all these other dates with all these other bozoes havent worked out for a reason.

I was over my best friends house tonight playing cards with her hubby, one of my OTHER bestest friends in the entire universe. Next to you Michael, of course!! And I'm thinking about taking a "mental health day" from work Saturday. Because who knows, I could still be all tied up from my date friday night! LOL That is IF it follows through. I'm so sick and tired of trying to be adventurous in the backseat of a Monte! Zack is 6'3... it AINT HAPPENIN!

Old 12-15-2009, 03:26 AM

`Robyns, Hope EveryThing works out 4 U 4-Sure.
Wish you a Happy Life & Holiday Season.

Hello `EveryBody,
Hope that you are getting in the Holiday Spirit.
~> Your choice `if you are in control of your own `life
If you are not in control ? ~> Take control &
be the master of your own `mind, your own `life.
"EveryThing is just a State of Mind"

What are you without a `Mind ? Just a Body that can't
`Think I think ~> Therefore I `am ~> I `think
Wish you a Happy Day/Life 4-Sure : )

Below from yesterday's Family `Blog

The city of fountains: Kansas City, Mo
It's beautiful...take time to view/enjoy all the beauty in `life.
....yes, like a ZR1 Corvette
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H...a-9808011cc2cc

If you love the ZR-1, click above & watch the vid
of the AweSome Little Red Corvette
The Vid starts with the guy just rev'in the engine, but
then U just gota see the burnouts
+ pic's of a 91 ZR1 + the first ZR1 : )
1. click above link
2. Make Full Screen
3. Turn up your `Speakers
Oh, fasten your seat belt..
"Dreams R `Free"

EnJoy

or

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Tuesday December 15, 2009-christmas_babes_1.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 12-15-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:37 AM

Hi EveryOne,
Just check'in in 2 C what the Kid Posted 2day : )

..Ok, enough of this Monkey Business What ? lol
Just out check'in `Space 2 make sure it's gona be clear
for `Santa 2 visit you & your family

Peace/Love/Health/Happiness
2 U & yours
4-Sure

EnJoy your present....
Your Now
WoW

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 12-15-2009 at 04:41 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Mornin all. Just doing my morning moderating, banning spammers n the such. I JUST noticed our #'s again! WOW! Did anyone else notice that last night at 8:00 pm EST we set another record number of users online, and we didn't break the record by 1 or 2, we broke it by 52! From an old record of 249 to 301!!! We are growing MCF family!!
I gotta go, got a BIG test this morning. Federal funds depends on it.
Later all!

Old 12-15-2009, 05:28 AM

`Mod Rock'in `Wayne, thanks 4 deleting/removing the bad from our Monte Carlo Family 4-Sure.
Yes, our Monte Family is growing & we are getting some super/super member's....We have only just begun : )

Wish you the best of luck on your `test & in life...
Please keep us updated `ok....the `kid

Old 12-15-2009, 05:57 AM

If a Bear, Lion & Tiger can live Peacefully 2gether,
then shouldn't `Human Beings be able to live peacefully 2gether

news, pets

Baloo the black bear, Leo the Lion and Shere Khan the Bengal tiger–all named after characters from The Jungle Book–live and play together in an Atlanta zoo.

“It is wonderful and magical to see a giant American Black Bear put his arm around a Bengal tiger and then to see the tiger nuzzle up to the bear like a domestic cat,” Diane Smith, assistant director at Noah’s Ark zoo, said.
The trio were kept as exotic pets by drug barons since they were 2 months old, and were later rescued in a drug raid eight years ago. They have been inseparable since. They even eat, play and sleep together.
“We could have separated them, but since they came as a kind of family, the zoo decided to keep them together,” she added. “To our knowledge, this is the only place where you’ll find this combination of animals together, they are our BLT, (bear, lion and tiger).”

by Kirsten Taylor (Subscribe to Kirsten Taylor's posts)Dec 11th 2009 @ 4:30PM Filed Under: Exotic Pets

Fame Pictures

Last month, stepbrothers Shere Khan, Leo and Baloo moved into a new home together. Nothing unusual there, except that Shere Khan is a tiger, Leo a lion, and Baloo an American black bear. Oh my!

Police discovered the threesome in the back of a car during a drug bust in Atlanta in 2001. The animals, then just fuzzy cubs around two months old, were apparently being kept as pets by drug kingpins. After their rescue, they were sent to Noah's Ark Animal Rehabilition Center, an animal refuge in Locust Grove, Georgia, Noah's Ark's assistant director Diane Smith told Paw Nation.

"They got along so well as babies, they decided to keep them together," Smith told Paw Nation. Eight years on, the unlikely trio remains inseparable, eating, sleeping and romping together around their new enclosure. "I guess no one's ever told them they're different species," Smith said.

Shere Khan and Baloo are particularly close, she said, and the 350-pound tiger can often be seen nuzzling the half-ton bear like an overgrown housecat. Shere Khan and Baloo often get up early to play while Leo, a typical lion, spends most of the day sleeping. Once Leo finally rolls out of bed, the three spend the afternoons together.

The animals are still adjusting to their new enclosure, where, for the first time, they are on display to the visiting public. It has taken Shere Khan a while to get used to the new space, Smith said, but he's coming around -- especially with his buddies Leo and Baloo around for support. The new digs includes a sturdy wooden clubhouse where all three animals sleep together.

Noah's Ark staff hope to eventually expand the habitat to include a creek that runs behind their current enclosure. (Baloo and Shere Khan particularly like to splash around in the water.)

"They really do enjoy each other's company," Smith added. "They interact just like brothers."

To feast your eyes on more Shere Khan-Leo-Baloo adorableness -- including painfully cute baby pictures -- visit their Facebook fan page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515ejIas544
Click above 2 watch `vid
Just filling `up all the Empty `Spaces
Hope U EnJoyed
Peace/Out
the `Kid

Last edited by Space; 12-15-2009 at 06:38 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning All!

Space, Nice video of the ZR1! Although I hate the fact that Jet Performance products are in it! Blah! LOL

Wayne, good luck on your test today! Hope it goes well.

As for me, two more days! yay!

Yesterday was a LONG day for me. I literally spent about 5 hours of it on the road, racked up 329 miles on my car yesterday alone, went home after working from 5:30am to 7pm, and crashed. LOL. Today should be much more normal.

Hope Everyone has a good day!

Old 12-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

I have to say this i don't care the repecussion it needs to be said

Robyn too much f'in information i don't want to hear about you trying to get frisky in the back seat of your car or beign tied up.. You don't hear anyone else saying that kind of stuff you know how they say PERSONAL LIFE and some of it should stay personal ... we don't need to hear every little detail... you have to remember this is a FAMILY FORUM and like when JJ was here he would say that most the time Johny would be looking over his shoulder while he was on... SERIOUSLY NOW think about what your putting on here... really anyone who knows how to use a computer can be on here that means anyone from like 5 - 99+, I have felt this way for some time and i'm sure some other memebers have too. So i am dont bitting my tonge and letting it out!

ok END rant

Last edited by Budsjlm; 12-15-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:15 AM

Morning all. Happy tuesday.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Tuesday December 15, 2009