Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Tuesday August 31, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 11:56 AM
Exclamation

...Hi `Todd,
I can relate to your situation being raised by my grandfather & several of his senior citizen friends...I have endured the loss of many, but they are still with me in spirit, because they are in my heart & mind....
It's always a reminder to me that we all fade from our human `life It's the reality of Life 2 me...I know how scared I was when my grandfather (my only true relative that I know) had his stroke....Thankfully he is recovering, but it was difficult.

I hope that you take good care of yourself & do your best to stay strong for your grandfather & your family.
Everyone should live life to the fullest. Even a dying person should be given the highest quality of life for every living moment. I found holding their hand and praying seemed to help me & them. It's not easy, but life sometimes just isn't easy for sure : ( Everyone must face this event, sooner or later on their journey of human life. It's a reminder to live your moments each day that we are given & don't forget to love the ones your love).
Many things in our life seems out of our control, and we can only do the best we can when confronted with the future loss of someone that we love....

I'm sure our member's that read this will contain you & your family in their prayers....Oh, I hope his doctor's or hospice can help get your grandfather some medications to help ease his pains....It is so difficult to see one suffer : (

Stay strong `Todd, and just `do the best that you can `do...
that's all anyone can ask, and that you can ask of yourself.

Sending sincere prayers your way....Wish you the strength & understanding. Peace from `Space

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Tuesday August 31, 2010-prayinspace.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 08-31-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:42 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon all - stopped in to say Hi - really busy at work again!

Old 08-31-2010, 07:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i got a fortune cookie today that said "you will have a good fast car" lol. not much else new, going to work fairly soon.

Old 08-31-2010, 11:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I cant to be moved this Friday.

I'm going to bed. Me TIRED!!!

Old 09-01-2010, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by augi
^ I have been there. Ill have him in my prayers along with your father.
Thank You

Originally Posted by KidSpace
...Hi `Todd,
I can relate to your situation being raised by my grandfather & several of his senior citizen friends...I have endured the loss of many, but they are still with me in spirit, because they are in my heart & mind....
It's always a reminder to me that we all fade from our human `life It's the reality of Life 2 me...I know how scared I was when my grandfather (my only true relative that I know) had his stroke....Thankfully he is recovering, but it was difficult.

I hope that you take good care of yourself & do your best to stay strong for your grandfather & your family.
Everyone should live life to the fullest. Even a dying person should be given the highest quality of life for every living moment. I found holding their hand and praying seemed to help me & them. It's not easy, but life sometimes just isn't easy for sure : ( Everyone must face this event, sooner or later on their journey of human life. It's a reminder to live your moments each day that we are given & don't forget to love the ones your love).
Many things in our life seems out of our control, and we can only do the best we can when confronted with the future loss of someone that we love....

I'm sure our member's that read this will contain you & your family in their prayers....Oh, I hope his doctor's or hospice can help get your grandfather some medications to help ease his pains....It is so difficult to see one suffer : (

Stay strong `Todd, and just `do the best that you can `do...
that's all anyone can ask, and that you can ask of yourself.

Sending sincere prayers your way....Wish you the strength & understanding. Peace from `Space
Thanks it is always hard and you just do the best you can. Doesn't make it easy, but that is life. He is on multiple pain killers, so morphine is the next step. Its just a matter of how much he wants to tolerate. Hospice will give him as much as he needs. His quality of life on scale of 1 to 10 is about a 3.