Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Thursday October 22, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009 | 11:22 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey thanks buddy. One way or another the dog and I are taking a ride in the suburban on Saturday.

Robyn I know you will be in later so I hope you are doing good.

See everyone on the flip side.

Old 10-22-2009 | 11:34 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
I like both calendar ideas. RJ's and Mike's MOTM calendar.
If we do a calendar we have to decide which type we want? Either 12 images of members cars, OR a MOTM calendar with the MOTY on the cover.

(my $0.02 worth) Right now a MOTM calendar may be better. But, it won't be available till some time in january. First cause there is no MOTM for december yet and then the voting for MOTY has to be completed. Then it's get the images to the printer, print calendars, and send them out.

Tony from Chevy Talk & I were talking this evening. I told him I wanted to go with the Cafe' Press idea of letting them do the CT Tri-5 members calendars for 2010. Let the members see the difference in pricing versus me having the printing done and me only charging whatever the shipping charge was. Cafe' Press will add to the mailing charges, to make some off the shipping for themselves.

But I see no reason we couldn't use Cafe' Press to do our calendars for us?

NOTE:
Guys if we were to do a members calendar please do not feel your car isn't worthy of being included. Even if it's in primer it still represents the cars we all love. So please. Do not feel your car isn't ready to be in a member's calendar.

Old 10-22-2009 | 11:40 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

rj, that is awesome, put me down as being in!! thanks rj

Old 10-22-2009 | 11:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

Chris... todd took the words right outa my keyboard... i would quote it but more than 200 char...lol

Old 10-23-2009 | 02:16 AM

JJ I got my decals... THANK GOD YOU SENT ME TWO... the first one RIPPED! I was peeling the backing away and it came off of the vinyl tape, so I couldn't get it on my window....!! the 2nd one went on, without the "." for the DOT COM... but you can bareley tell. It's down low like a little tattoo on her rear window... lol

mike I bought a blackberry 8700 looks like a curve but is less bulky for tmobile on ebay. 85 dollars I couldn't pass it up. And it's hot pink. What more can a girl want. I am SO READY to throw this motorola in a toilet!!! Why do I need to pin swap with you, I'm not getting a data plan? Damn. Just get my number and text me. I'm not using it for it's email capabilities or it's internet... i will however use the wifi options to surf the net just like i can with my friend's I phone.

RJ... put me down!! I will even get all dolled up and have like a CENTERFOLD SHOT goin on.... give the boys a little somethin somethin to drool over!!

Last edited by moonlitmagik; 10-23-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 10-23-2009 | 02:36 AM

Michael BETTER WIN! My god his RS is so awesome... I voted and threw my support behind you chris, and michael. Cuz michael is my homeboy.

Old 10-23-2009 | 09:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
Why do I need to pin swap with you, I'm not getting a data plan? Damn. Just get my number and text me. I'm not using it for it's email capabilities or it's internet... i will however use the wifi options to surf the net just like i can with my friend's I phone.
Oh. I don't have a texting plan because all of my friends (that I would text to) have blackberries. When you have a data plan (which is a must for blackberries haha) and you swap PINs with someone, it's free texting through BlackBerry Messenger. I already pay $30/mo for my unlimited data. I don't need to add more money for texting.

Old 10-23-2009 | 11:24 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
RJ... put me down!! I will even get all dolled up and have like a CENTERFOLD SHOT goin on.... give the boys a little somethin somethin to drool over!!

KEWL!

Are we going with the R rated pic again or something a little cleaner? lol

Old 10-23-2009 | 04:50 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Well, in that case, can we put a pic of the staff on the back? :p

Old 10-23-2009 | 05:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member