Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Thursday July 08, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 12:16 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. Just finishing up some homework for my all day class tomorrow. It is going to be in the mid 90's today so I will be hiding inside.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:20 PM

...Amy, I don't think Mod `Wayne will mind @ `all....
I like the letter's in your vanity plate...It's Rock'in ~>4-Sure...

....Keith, I like the ones your posted...., because that are way different then the rest

Need a vid 2 hear it's tunes

Hi Joe & Lisa, wish you and readers of this a `Happy : )

...Mod `J.J., still waiting for your med report on your foot ?
Hope it's all healed `up ? Let us know....Oh, isn't the heat where U R ~> dry heat ? Wish you & Lisa good luck on getting the apartment you want 4-Sure (Does it have a garage ?)... That's `all....I must go recharge My human battery is fad'in : ) Peace/Out

p.s. Hi `Todd, missed you're post....Good Luck on getting all your studying complete....Remember ~> U R our
Teacher : ) Wish you good luck on completion....Looking forward to updates on your Camaro : ) Lucky U : )

Last edited by Space; 07-08-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:33 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Hows everyones day going?

Im on my way to go look at some rims for the camaro

hope everyone has a great day

Old 07-08-2010, 12:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Space, the foot is 99.9999999 percent healed. In fact, it looks like nothing ever happened. I'm just glad that i got to keep my foot in one piece. Always a good thing.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:43 PM

...Mod `J.J., that's super great to read 4-Sure...The seniors Citz's just asked me the other day about your injury...They will be happy also to read/hear that it has healed....

Hi `Mike J.G., great to see you online...Did you get your new `puter ? Looking forward to your updates on all your rides....WoW, I lost track of every toy your own : )

Wish you and readers a `Happy ~> EnJoy your `Now : ) ~> What `if ? ____________LOL ?

Old 07-08-2010, 12:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace

....Keith, I like the ones your posted...., because that are way different then the rest

Need a vid 2 hear it's tunes
they look like they are from outer space LOL I would put a vid up if i knew how

Old 07-08-2010, 01:05 PM

LOL `Keith, I knew there was a reason I liked them....They do look like they could be from a SpaceVessel : ) Look'in 4ward to seeing your new ones 4-Sure : )

I hope the below helps on posting on U-Tube
How to Upload Your Video On You Tube

Upload Your Video On You Tube
How to Upload Your Video On You Tube

A lot of people are posting their video in You Tube to share it with friends, families, or even strangers. Uploading a video in you tube is fun and entertaining. Here's how to post your own video in You Tube.

Difficulty: Moderate
Instructions

1. Step 1

1. To upload your video in You Tube, you need to first go to the website YouTube.com and create a free account.
    Step 2
    Log into your You Tube account using your username and password you created.
    Step 3
    When you get in You Tube's homepage, click the yellow "Upload" tab on the top right hand side.
    Step 4
    Your next step in uploading your video in You Tube is to choose a video file. Your video must be one of the following video fotmat: AVI (Windows Media Video), 3GP (cell phones), MOV (mac), MP4 (ipod/psp), MPEG or .MPG (Motion Picture Experts Group), FLV (adobe flash), SWF (shockwave flash), M4V (h.264)
  2. Step 5
    Click the "Upload Video" button then fill in the required details, the video title, the video description, the appropriate category, and the tags for your You Tube video. If you want, you can fill in the Broadcast Options, the Date and Map Options, and the Sharing Options as well. Your next step would be clicking the "Save" button. These will be all saved when your video has uploaded succesfully.

Read more: How to Upload Your Video On You Tube | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5945547_uplo...#ixzz0t7Codkis

Old 07-08-2010, 01:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

thank you man i have just never taken the time to try lol

Old 07-08-2010, 01:56 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Hi `Mike J.G., great to see you online...Did you get your new `puter ? Looking forward to your updates on all your rides....WoW, I lost track of every toy your own : )

Wish you and readers a `Happy ~> EnJoy your `Now : ) ~> What `if ? ____________LOL ?
hey space

Ya i havnt got it yet so im just using the desktop for now, but im just down to the monte & the camaro now ill have pix of em up soon

Old 07-08-2010, 02:57 PM

..Hi `Mike, thanks for your update
Glad U still got a connection~~~~~~to the MCF
Look 4ward 2 seeing your pic's......
Thanks, the `Kid

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Thursday July 08, 2010