Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF Members Blog: TGIF Friday December 04, 2009 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-members-blog-tgif-friday-december-04-2009-a-17385/)

ChibiBlackSheep 12-04-2009 08:25 AM

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It was a mild 64 degrees yesterday, today it's in the 40s and tomorrow it might snow!!!

What's going on haha

Enzo354 12-04-2009 08:27 AM

Thanks for the song link space. And that snow is the best bud. So Ill be here all day, turns out i had a 101 fever yesterday, and for the past few days ive had a sore throat, swollen gums, enlarged lymph nodes chills, sweating etc but i toughed it out a school. GF needless to say she called me a guy for not going home HAHA. But yea Goin to doctors later. Kinda wanted to drop some weight and this is working well...

Edit, while i posted 2 others popped up haha. Wayne, everyone misses loved ones, just be happy they are in a better place now!!
And mike, its called december haha

Cowboy6622 12-04-2009 10:01 AM

Well they are calling for snow and sleet tomorrow here in north central North Carolina, which is practically unheardof for this time of year.

AND I'M HOME FOR CHRISTMAS FROM COLLEGE!!! I took my last exam at 8:00 a.m. and just pulled in hte driveway about 20 minutes ago! I just had to come check back in with my Monte Carlo family! I've been on hiatus for awhile but I do hope that now I'm back for another long haul!

ChibiBlackSheep 12-04-2009 10:07 AM

How about the long awaited Torino update :P

Space 12-04-2009 10:43 AM

Wish `You, yes U a Happy Day 4-Sure : )

Mod `Wayne,
Yes, my grandfather loves the songs from the past & shares them with many. He is blessed with a beautiful singing voice : ) (I'm not : )
My grandfather read your words (post) & really enjoyed/appreciated your caring thoughts/words/time. Please give our regards to Lady T.
Oh, I give my grandfather a kiss & hug everyday...I know that we don't have many material possesions, but we are all blessed with lots of `love 4-Sure. I am thankful that my grandfather & friends gave `up so much to raise & teach us the way that they were taught.
True `friends & family are more precious then `Gold 4-RealSure : )
I pray/hope that everyone will be reunited when we leave our human form @ the end of our `journey on Planet `Earth : )
Maybe I'll finally get 2 meet my mother & father then : ) ?
Thanks again `Wayne for your time/words/post/you!

Mod `Mike, Thanks for all your posts & contributions. I can't seem to find the time to respond to all the posts on the forum, but I try to read as many as possible. I always enjoy read'in what you post...Well, most of the time : )
Wish U safe travels on those snowy roads up north.

Space 12-04-2009 11:01 AM

:(...Sorry, the Bum's & I 4-got 2 say `Hi to Teacher `Todd & Justin.... Thanks 4 all your contributions & keep'in us all updated on what's happening in your life & with your Monte Carlo's...We always enjoy read'in your posts 4-Sure....Wish U a Happy Day/Life...
The `Bum's : )

Budsjlm 12-04-2009 11:07 AM

I was about to say Todd and I got jipped... good to hear from ya space now go recharge befor you start to recharge at the computer and get keyboard print on your face

rj 12-04-2009 11:17 AM

Hi guys.

I can't stay here long. I'm almost to the point of getting in the timing belt area on my '93 Shadow ES. (what an experience just getting this far has been)

I plan on installing the old timing belt off my '94 ES I had replaced when the Mopar dealer replaced the water pump of the car for me either in 2001 or 2002. I told them to just go ahead and replace all the belts while they were there. I figured it cheap insurance.

Glad I kept the old parts. Cause if the '93 ES won't run after changing the timing belt I'm not out any $$$ on new parts I would have had to buy then take back.

Talk with you guys later on today. :)

RJ

MAMONTE 12-04-2009 12:41 PM

Hi Everyone,

TGIF. I have a busy weekend ahead of me thanks to group projects!

Mike, I took a 70-107 video last night...I'll get it posted sometime this weekend. :)

Hope Everyone has a good Friday!

Budsjlm 12-04-2009 12:50 PM

wow looking up some reasons y the elscorto isn't warming up to proper temps and found a site with all kinds of modded scorts... like you couldn't find and uglier car to mod