Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Sunday October 24, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 12:38 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all! I will be heading out here in a little bit to get the t-shirt photos with Atomic Annie. Just got to take care of some things around the house first. After the pictures are posted I will be ready to send it out to Richard. Have a good day all!

Old 10-24-2010, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by The Popcorn King
Space, why did the 'Bum not get the Camaro?

Hi `J.J.,
The bum's went down to see/test drive the TransAm, but the owner was out on a test drive with another guy....They waited over 1 & 1/2 hours and he did not return.... They had a appointment 2 He left his # for the owner to call him, but he has not He gave `up on dealing on this one, and decided to save more $'s and then try to get a loan on a 2010 Camaro..
He is planning on buying the end of this year & he hopes he can find a leftover 2010 @ a decent price....He is doing his homework : )

Oh J.J., I 4-got 2 get popcorn yesterday when I went to the store : ( , but I did get can corn, and some green beans : )
I don't have a stove @ my new crib, but I do have a micro...
If I can't `nuke it, then I don't cook : ) I'm not a very good cook anyway....Now, I'm hungry again, and I just ate half a box of wheatie's with strawberries : )

Wish whoever is reading what is fall'in outa my head a Happy Time ~> Now....

It's your turn to hit some keys and become a MCF Blogger : )
There's plenty of `Space : ) 4 everyOne ~> LOL

Old 10-24-2010, 01:01 PM

The T/A looks sweet, good price too. ahhh... relaxation watchin the race and the Redskins game Hope everyones day is going good

Old 10-24-2010, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by bambi88
The T/A looks sweet, good price too. ahhh... relaxation watchin the race and the Redskins game Hope everyones day is going good
..Hi `Brandy, great to see you posting in the MCF Blog : )
The BeachBum's are here with me and just checked out your albums & they love your pictures & also your AweSome Monte Carlo....They ask me to post a "Happy Birthday"(Tuesday 10/26/10 to you from the BeachBum Family : )

Peace/Happy/Out

Last edited by Space; 10-24-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:17 PM

Good luck Todd.
That Trans Am looks badass and at a great price!

Old 10-24-2010, 02:18 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I will keep everyone informed. Either way come January I will have a running car. The prices have been dropping quickly on these cars.

Old 10-24-2010, 02:54 PM

...Hi Mod `Mike, great 2 C U on a SunDay afternoon...Hope you are having a great weekend...What's happening in your life ? How's your weather ? Wish you & reader's a `Happy

Old 10-24-2010, 04:30 PM

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing ok and enjoying whats left of the weekend.
Just posted a few goodies for sale, pm with questions and offers. thanks.

Old 10-24-2010, 05:51 PM

YAY!!! Halfway home!

Im looking at geting there by 8 pm... my time of course.

Todd, I know how you feel bout the running car situation. I have had my headaches with that... maybe you should look at a 7th gen... j/k. I wish you luck on the ws6 though, they are really nice cars.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:17 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Teacher
That would have been fun for both of us. As it is I just got a call on it and may have it sold so we will see. Selling it is a good thing not bad. If I sell it I am looking at buying this....

$5,000

Used 2001 Pontiac Firebird WS6
76,800 miles
Black
350 LS1 automatic, Black on Black, T-Tops, after market exhaust, K & N Ram Air System, tinted windows, American Racin Alloys Car runs out 100% -- This car is in Excellent Condition -- Exterior has no major dents, dings, or scratches -- Interi...

Wiping drool off the keyboard.

Sorry you're selling the Camaro. But if you need help driving that Firebird, I'll be glad to help.

It was a great day around here today. Nice and warm. In the 70's. So what did I do? Spent half the afternoon in a meeting. Oh well. The rest of the day went great!

Tomorrow is city election day here. Thank god. Cause I'm tired of hearing all the trash-talking campaign ads.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Sunday October 24, 2010