Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Sunday November 29, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 11:45 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Sunday November 29, 2009

MCF ToDay

Sunday, November 29, 2009
VOTE FOR MOTM
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17278
...Click above 2 vote for December Monte of the Month

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth
`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

November 2009

Monte of the Month

`Winner

jarheadbobandmax
- Tim -

Check out all our MCF Winner's
https://montecarloforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=10474
^click^
Thanks `Lou our MCF Administrator `Taz,
for his dedication to our Monte Carlo Family.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:32 AM

Hey everybody. Got stood up on a date last night (saturday), car wouldn't start, turns out it was the starter, had to call best friend's little brother to bring me one and install it in the parking lot of said movie theater I got stood up in. He's a saint I swear, but any time any guy asks me on a date I'm probably going to start saying NO more often if this is what's going to keep happening.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:52 AM
Question Trials & Tribulations of `Life ?

How to Overcome Life's Trials and Tribulations

There are certain events in our lives that sometimes come that dampen our spirits. Trials and tribulations are part of one's existence. Without them we will not become stronger and more resilient.

InstructionsStep 1
  1. Face your problems head on. Do not try to run or hide from it. The sooner you face your problems the sooner you will be able to find solutions to your problem. Hiding from or running away from problems could make matter worse and before you know it your problem grows bigger and more difficult to solve.
  2. Step 2

1. Be confident in your own abilities. Yes U read'in this now Think of ways to solve your problems. Being negative about the whole thing would only weaken your soul. You will feel emotionally drained and physically weak just by thinking about your problems alone. Build your self-confidence so that whatever curve ball life throws at you, you are prepared.
  2. Step 3

Take care of your overall health. Physical, mental and spiritual health is all important. Sometimes the spirit is willing but the body could be weak. Ensure that you take good care of yourself so that whatever problems you may face you will not get sick and too tired.

3. Step 4

Step back and slow down to assess your situation. You are just taking a breather to be able to think straight. If your mind is clear, then you can think of solutions easier and faster. Take a nature walk or get a full body massage. Do yoga and Pilates to relax your muscles. Go for a long ride in your Monte Carlo Just do not forget to get back to face your problems right after. U R the driver of your life, aren't U ?

4. Step 5

If you need to pour out your emotions, go ahead and do it. Cry it out without shame. If you keep it sealed inside of you, it would feel like you are ready to erupt. Crying can help you release your sadness, tension, fears and emotions. Crying is a normal part of life and a normal reaction to hardships and sorrows. Remember one long good cry but do not wallow like a kid from
  5. `Space
  6. Step 6

7. A little laughter can bring a ray of hope into your life. Some people who are resilient are so used to just shrugging off and laughing off their worries away. When they fall down they immediately pick themselves up and continue on with life's race. You may think that after crying then you laugh that people would think you are going crazy; on the contrary, it balances your emotions and gives you a boost of confidence to laugh after a good cry.
  8. Step 7

Seek help of a professional if you need help to resolve your problem. Space need help all the time.

9. Step 8

Use your network of Monte Carlo friends, family and loved ones to support you. Having them around to be your sounding board and to give helpful suggestions are perks of having a lot of friends and loved ones you can trust. If you are married, tackle your problems as a couple. Know that you cannot do it all alone all the time and accept help as they come with an open mind and heart.

10. Step 9

If you are a Christian, have faith in God that He will guide you through your problems. You will feel much enlightenment and relief knowing that you are not alone. Furthermore, count your blessings and be grateful for what you have.
  11. 4-Sure
Tips & Warnings

• Always think of those who have worse luck than you. Surely there is someone out there who has worse problems then you (like the kid : )Think of how they face life even with their mounting problems.

Learn from your experience.

Don't repeat the `bad : )

Don't resort to drugs and alcohol to forget your problems. They can only give temporary relief and can have devastating consequence both to your health, livelihood, and family relationships. Plus drugs are Xpensive & your $ is better invested in your Monte Carlo. Don't get `Spaced`Out

Don't resort to violence.No..No
Don't Risk your `Freedom...Jail ?

Don't be irrational, don't think about taking your own life. If are having suicidal thoughts, seek and reach out for help! Tell someone before it is too late. Once your gone, U R gone

4-Ever 2 a Hot Spot & it won't be in Florida.

Hope the above helps someone, or just makes

U `think

Each day is a new `Start 4-Sure
We each only get one `Journey of Human Life...
EnJoy your `Journey, `be the driver of your
own `life....Don't fall in2 the `pity POT : )~*
of `life....
EnJoy the `Present, your `Now....
Wish EveryBody a Happy Sunday & Life.
Now go 4 a ride in your AweSome
Chevrolet Monte Carlo

EnJoy your `Now
Your Life
Each `day given, is a new Start for you
4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 11-29-2009 at 06:25 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:50 AM

Robyn, your luck lately stinks.

Space very nice post.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Old 11-29-2009, 11:47 AM

Todd it worse than stinks. It's abysmal! I mean, I'm not ugly, really i'm not. I mean and honestly, why do guys stand girls up anyway, NOBODY BENEFITS from it! not the girl, and certainly not the guy, I mean if you play your cards right what's the worst that could happen, that you might have fun and make out with a new friend?? LOL Anyway I'm gonna make like a tree and leave, I got a drivers side axle that's getting RE replaced today. Hopefully my monte won't die on me this afternoon!!

Old 11-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

im not gonna be around till later, gotta run down to lincoln park in jersey and clean my aunts gutters. wooo, exciting! not really, but at least i get outa the house for a bit.

later everyone, have a good day!

Old 11-29-2009, 12:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Afternoon everyone.
Not much exciting going on today here. Going to put some Sta-Bil in the Solstice and park that for the winter. Was planning on washing 2 or 3 cars today, but it's raining.
Todd, how's Grandpa doing today?

Old 11-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

hey all just been hangin out with the fam not alot going on here today

Old 11-29-2009, 03:12 PM

So they pulled my axle out, and out came the trans shaft. Yay. Rebuild on transmission and drivetrain part deux!

Old 11-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

sounds like you need to have a big talk with the shop owner that did it originally it is really starting to sound like shoty workmanship and if it countinues time to get in contact with the BBB

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Sunday November 29, 2009