Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Sunday November 22, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 11:17 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good luck todd, and sorry to hear your having drying problems, it sucks having to wait to finish harvesting. And Robyn I ran mine under the dash, through the door opening and up through the windshield molding, sits right on top.

Old 11-22-2009, 11:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone. I just got done putting my plenum and valve covers back on. I started changing the plug wires and valve cover gaskets yesterday and finished up today. I painted the plenum and front valve cover while I had them off. Check out my thread in the sights 'n sounds section. I have a picture of the finished product.

Good luck driving in that weather Todd, I always liked driving in snow except for how dirty your car gets when you do. Stay safe.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:18 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

hey guys!

love the words today 'space most def.

todd be careful driving in all that. i'm scared that when i drive up to missouri its gonna be snowing. horrible stuff!

got a hell of a day. just got home from doing weekend duties at work. trying to relax and collect myself before i start on all of my work. finished the 300+ page book i was suppose to read this weekend (gotta write an essay on it during class tomorrow, ugh history!) have like 30 pages of 78 done in the other book that i'm suppose to finish today (also gotta write a 4-5 page paper on half of that that's due on tuesday! just foudn out about it on friday ugh! for my honors class) gotta business test in tomorrow morning. got a ton of chemistry lab homework due on tuesday (it the rest of the semester so theres a ton!) scared to get back my chemistry test. gotta start studying for finals coming up in three weeks (those are gonna blow by sooo fast!) gotta get my huge business presentation ready for next week...WILL IT EVER END!!!! OMG i hate the end of the semester! everyone just plies on as much as they legally can i swear.

but anyway there is a lil good stuff going on, even though it keeps distracting me from my school work. i am finally sitting down and looking on websites exactly what brand, type, etc mods that i need so i can start saving specifically for them. for some reason it's exciting even though it's gonna be a while until i can actually get them but idk. weird stuff.

but anyway gotta freaking detach myself from the computer and start working on the rest of my school work that never seems to end! =p

oh oh and Homestead is on today =D and then the AMA Awards are on later =D yayy!

lol

hope everyone has a great and safe day!

Old 11-22-2009, 12:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Tood, have a safe trip!

Brittany, good luck getting all your stuff done for school! This semester is almost over, just hang in there!

Hope everyone else has a good day!

Old 11-22-2009, 12:42 PM

5 Year Member

Wow Brittany, thats a load of work youve got to do. Good luck with it all, just remember, dont overwork yourself. If you are feeling stressed, take a break, get some fresh air and then come back to it. No school work is important enough to get stressed over. I learned that a while ago and it really helped me in school, my grades even improved. Just keep that in mind. Good luck again.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

[quote=MAMONTE;178374]
Brittany, good luck getting all your stuff done for school! This semester is almost over, just hang in there!
[quote]

i know. i'm really excited and in need of a break but i just gotta get past another like three weeks! you're soooo lucky that you're almost completely done. i'm so jealous lol

Originally Posted by mrl390
Wow Brittany, thats a load of work youve got to do. Good luck with it all, just remember, dont overwork yourself. If you are feeling stressed, take a break, get some fresh air and then come back to it. No school work is important enough to get stressed over. I learned that a while ago and it really helped me in school, my grades even improved. Just keep that in mind. Good luck again.
thanks matt. and i know! its ridiculous! and it seems like the teachers forget that we have other classes ya know. it's so not right on so many levels! you most def have a point there, next semester i'm really gonna buckle down and put myself in a routine to where if i get too stressed out i'll stop and breathe bcuz i have the tendency to make myself sick from getting soo stressed out and all. but we'll see how all that goes.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:30 PM
STILL SLOW
10 Year Member

Space I found a monte for you, its for sale here locally so youd have a good drive, but wow its in great shape, I looked over it and the ground effects were curbed once mabye but my goodness it all falls together perfect haha
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...fCarsQ5fTrucks

Old 11-22-2009, 01:42 PM

5 Year Member

That monte would be perfect if it had black leather instead of tan.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:24 PM

Hey all just got to grandpa's. almost died on the way over. cars stopped in road slid on the ice and just missed them. then almost slid into the river. made it though. I will post more about it later. heading to the coast now.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:29 PM
STILL SLOW
10 Year Member

That would be scary stuff, you took the big ol suburban right?

And matt, the tan leather looks surprisingly good in person, Id prefer it to the pewter the rest of the 6th gens get. Its so creamy looking.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Sunday November 22, 2009