Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Sunday December 12, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

howdy all, just sitting here watching my Steelers play the Cincy Bungles and waiting for the snow that is supposed to be here soon....

check out this vid of the snow collapse of the Metrdome in Minnesota... http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAyLX2hY7E0

Old 12-12-2010, 01:33 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That's why you need an open air stadium like Soldier Field

Old 12-12-2010, 02:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

No they need to get off their A** and build a nice one like Detroit has. If not I feel the Vikes will be sold to the west coast . This state LOVES THE VIKES!! REALLY they do. But just can't build a good place to play. They lost their Hockey team yrs ago. I feel like the Vikes are next....

Old 12-12-2010, 02:25 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Los Angeles Vikings....Just doesn't sound right. Hopefully they don't lose them.

On a positive note. My mom just is not happy with the Monte Carlo. She wants an SUV. She is going to get the monte fixed after she wrecked it this year and drive it until I can afford to buy it back. Woo Hoo.

Old 12-12-2010, 02:50 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
That's why you need an open air stadium like Soldier Field

wow, they just showed the players warming up (or freezing up) whichever the case, it's gonna be a heck of a game I can't wait to watch that one, just glad I picked up another kicker for my fantasy league. It doesn't look like there will be much scoring in that game....

Old 12-12-2010, 05:20 PM

Thanks Space for the wishes. I think I will be okay this winter. I missed most of the games because I took my son to see his grandparents (my folks)
But i am glad the Pats took care of business.
Congrats Chris on the Steeler victory, even though I don't like them, i prefer the local Ravens :P
VIKINGS NEED TO PLAY OUTSIDE!

Old 12-12-2010, 06:08 PM
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Congrats Chris on the Steeler victory, even though I don't like them, i prefer the local Ravens :P
Ravens, they &^%$ :p

ok what is it? I'm getting everyone one of these this x-mas

Banana guard as seen on Yahoo.......

Old 12-12-2010, 06:12 PM

It's so cold and snowy here in St. Louis I put my Monte in storage for the first time since I got it 4 months ago. That is, she's out in the garage, I can't see her, andI'm really missing that shiny black dashboard and bluish-green gauge lights, that smooth leatherbound steering wheel, that bass-heavy stereo, those polished aluminum wheels, the 17" plain black tires with their new Meguiar's polish, that clean clear windshield blessed by Invisible Glass spray, the soft gray seats that soothe my aching back - OMG, I'm in MONTE WITHDRAWAL!!! Somebody snap me out of it!

Old 12-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Evening everyone!

Well it didn't get as cold here in the Detroit area as I thought it would. Which is nice. So instead of an ice storm, we just got a full day of non-stop heavy, slushy snow. Really heavy to shovel, but a whole lot better than ice.

Friendly reminder to everyone shovelling snow this season. Do your heart a favor! Dress warmly and take your time when shovelling snow. Too many people try to be superman when shovelling snow. And end up injuring themself, or having a heart attack. Clearing snow isn't worth ruining your back, or risking a heart attack.

You have options if you're unable or unwilling to shovel the snow. First option: Move south! LOL. Seriously now... Take advantage of people in the neighborhood willing to shovel your sidewalk; If you can afford a snow blower, they are a god-send; And a lot of local tv and radio stations have volunteers willing to shovel snow for people unable to do it themselves.

A public service announcement from MonteCarloForum.com

It was cold here in the Detroit area. Not super cold. But apparantly cold enough for hell to freeze over. The Lions won. :p

Old 12-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
It's so cold and snowy here in St. Louis I put my Monte in storage for the first time since I got it 4 months ago. That is, she's out in the garage, I can't see her, andI'm really missing that shiny black dashboard and bluish-green gauge lights, that smooth leatherbound steering wheel, that bass-heavy stereo, those polished aluminum wheels, the 17" plain black tires with their new Meguiar's polish, that clean clear windshield blessed by Invisible Glass spray, the soft gray seats that soothe my aching back - OMG, I'm in MONTE WITHDRAWAL!!! Somebody snap me out of it!

Easy buddy! You're starting to sound like a romance novel.

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Sunday December 12, 2010-monte-turns.jpg  

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Sunday December 12, 2010