Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Sunday April 25, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 11:27 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Sunday April 25, 2010

* Thanks Mod J.J. for creating above Logo
MCF ToDay

Sunday, April 25,2010

Monte Carlo Friends
`Off Topic

For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's,pet,kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13110

April 2010 Monte of the Month

`Winner
Congratulations `Tim
Member:Donutboy97

^click^

Last edited by The Popcorn King; 04-24-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:11 AM
Thumbs up

..Thanks again Teacher `Todd for starting our day with our
MonteCarloFamily`Blog.
*Like the change U `did : )

Wish EveryOne a ~> Sunny `Day~> EnJoy your `Journey
Go `Surf the MCF & make a post contribution,
or just make a post & say `hi, so we
know that you exist.
Our sponsor's love to see posts,
and so do our member's : )
Your `turn
`Ok

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Sunday April 25, 2010-kidfun6-09.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 04-25-2010 at 08:11 AM. Reason: To Wish the Reader of this a `Happy 4-Sure : )
Old 04-25-2010, 07:55 AM

UnderWater Entertainment Post
Sea`Aliens

Click 2 see Manta `Ray

Click 2 watch him `fly
underwater & do tricks

And people say us aliens look funny
Earth Sea Creatures are just AmaZ'in
4-Sure
You never know what U will see on the MCF
We are such a diverse group of member's.
We may not be able to afford to explore the World in person,
but `if U R fortunate to be connected to the WorldWideWeb,
you can go anyWhere (WoW : )
How can any1 get bored, `if they R connected : )
Wish U a `Happy ~ EnJoy your `day
Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 04-25-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:17 AM

are you sure we earth lings are the aliens and the smart life on earth is the wild life in the sea and land. they seam like they are smarter than humans. what i mean is they dont terrorise each outher in the same grope what i mean do we see a polor bear making a ied to get at codiak bear. i still think we humans can learn alot of things from other life forms here on earth because there is no world war of animal on animal violence. if we humans take a note of what animals do just live and not judge on what other animals look or do. it would be a very peacefull place for every one to live in. but one can dream

Old 04-25-2010, 10:21 AM

i am sorry if it sounded mean i do see animals here on earth to be more peace full than man. there is alot of things we can learn from them on the topic of peace and to live with out being harsh to each other. the life besides man we can learn alot and life other than man is beautifull because how they look to how they live ther life.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

hmmm i wish it was a sunny sunday here.... oh well we needed the rain, things are still dry from winter. funny, my lawn is just turning green when down by where i work things are green and everyone is mowing their lawns.... and its only about 35 miles south of me!

we have the relatives coming over later, so i'll probibly be occupied with them.

have a great sunday everyone!

Old 04-25-2010, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by monte07
i am sorry if it sounded mean i do see animals here on earth to be more peace full than man. there is alot of things we can learn from them on the topic of peace and to live with out being harsh to each other. the life besides man we can learn alot and life other than man is beautifull because how they look to how they live ther life.

The prevailing view in popular and scientific literature is that humans and animals are genetically driven to compete for survival, thus making all social interaction inherently selfish. According to this line of reasoning, known as sociobiology, even seemingly unselfish acts of altruism merely represent a species' strategy to survive and preserve its genes.
But Robert W. Sussman, Ph.D., a professor of anthropology in Arts & Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis, argues that this is a narrow and simplistic view of evolutionary theory that fails to explain many aspects of sociality among mammals in general and primates in particular.

It's a `Jungle Out there

4-Sure
It's sad , but true.
It's a Dog eat Dog type of World 4 `all.
"Survival of the Fittest for `all species, 4 EveryOne"
Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 04-25-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone.

Just thought i'd check in on the forum real quick. I gotta go attempt to fix my sisters car with my Dad. Freakin thing failed smog last weekend because it threw a code durning the smog check. AGH. Damn Toyota! LOL. But after reading some stuff on the internet, I don't think it is a big deal. The code is PO171, bank one two lean. From what i've found, its either a dirty MAF, needs a new PCV, clogged fuel filter, or bad oxygen sensor. So we tried cleaning the MAF and clearing the code. No luck, light came back on. But based on the records, its been a LONG time since the fuel filter was changed. The car has 144,000 miles on it (99 solora), and from what i've figured out, the fuel filter hasnt been changed since 50,000 miles. So I got my fingers crossed that fixes it.

Then it needs new brakes in all four wheels, it literally does not stop very well if you put the pedal all the way down. But we are a little worried new brakes actually won't fix this problem. It seems almost as if something is wrong with the power assist brakes. Because you literally can not push the brake pedal down far enough to make the ABS kick in. Its as if the brake pedal won't go down any farther, even though you know its not as far as it should go. You basically are only able to apply about half the pressure you should be able to. So I have my doubts new pads will fix it, but it needs them anyway, so crossing figers there too.

Anyway, I better get moving. LOL. Have a good sunday everyone!

Old 04-25-2010, 12:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone

Its another slow Sunday here in Henderson. Still getting new bruises from the accident, but glad to be alive.

Space, I see you like my little addition to the Sunday blog.

Michael, your sis needs to get rid of the import and go with a GM product. LOL

Ryan, have fun with the Kin.

Old 04-25-2010, 01:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Afternoon all. Raining here right now. Just kicking back and watching the race. LadyT is in Ohia until Tuesday. "Leadership Training", being paid by the State. She's thinking about going into supervision after 23 years.
I put our MIS NASCAR tickets up for sale today. We have the Solstice - Sky Nationals at the Football Hall of Fame the same weekend. I hope someone here would get them. they are GREAT seats!
Hope everyone is doing good. Enjoy the race!

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Sunday April 25, 2010