Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Saturday September 26, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 01:33 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default MCF Members Blog: Saturday September 26, 2009

Above MCF logo by ModeratorJ.J. -Thank You,

MCF ToDay
Saturday, September 26, 2009
We Miss You Space

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth
`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

4-Sure
September 2009
Monte's of the Month
`Winner's
Jamie & Ryan
( Tie for Win)
Member's
~ ChevyGirlSS~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ & ~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Skylark65 ~
___
Check out all our MCF Winner's
Click below link
https://montecarloforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=10474

Thanks to our MCF Administrator `Taz, aka `Lou
for his dedication to the Monte Carlo Family.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

saweet .... thanks Todd for starting it today... man i really need to get real internet

Last edited by Budsjlm; 09-26-2009 at 01:43 AM. Reason: i wuck at spelling...ah hell cant even spell suck right...i blame that one on the touchscreen
Old 09-26-2009, 01:37 AM

I just wanted to say how much I respect space for taking care of his personal life, even though we will miss out on his posts. We wish you godspeed.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
saweet thanks todd for startong it today... man i really need to get real internet
No problem Justin.

Old 09-26-2009, 02:36 AM

I'm gonna miss Space too. He helped fill the empty spaces in my head. Great to see you taking over the blog, Todd. I'm just awake, can't sleep, wondering about what I'm supposed to do with the Monte, should I just take her in and have someone diagnose her or should I fiddle with it myself and potentially break something? I have a piece in the interior under my glovebox that came undone and it's hanging there by a thread I gotta get THAT back on somehow (double stick tape. lol) and then i got this annoying shimmy thing going on that is REALLY scaring the **** out of me and I really hope it's something stupid like my lugnuts because I have those rally alloys....

In other worldly items, I heard a song that made me think about ALL our Montes... Dorrough Music - Ice Cream Paint Job.. ESPECIALLY michael's monte, seeing as how his just GOT a new paint job... and mine too....

Last edited by moonlitmagik; 09-26-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Mornin all. Hope my MCF family is going to have a GREAT Saturday. We got a busy day planned. A busy weekend! We are setting up a booth in an antique/used/new stuff store today through the end of the year. Cleaning house to get caught up. This new job with a SERIOUS pay cut has hindered the financial situation, so hoping this helps some.
I have a bunch of die cast and trading cards I'm going to end up taking over there. Trading cards are all non-sports stuff. Comic related mostly. Batman, Superman, X-men, Marvel, DC, etc. Also a nice pin-up girl trading card collection going up for sale, probably on ebay. I got a few other things, like tools, car speakers, etc. Hoping to get some on ebay tomorrow, along with the Solstice. "Lucy" has to go. Can't afford her any more. 4 cars is too much.
Tonight we have a Fall Harvest Party at a friends farm, with a Southern Gospel singing group called Valor III, from SC. They will be at Church tomorrow through Tuesday. Potluck dinner tonight and tomorrow after Church, so the belly will be FULL for the next couple of days!
What's up with everyone else this weekend? TGITW! Rough week!

Old 09-26-2009, 08:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

goooood morning everyone. not much going on up my end, still kinda sniffely & coughing my head off, but other than that im doing better....

wayne, good luck with the attic - sale booth.... heck if i was closer i would ask what shop you are getting the space at, sounds like some neat stuff. i was tidiying up in the attic a while back and found my dad's collection of "hot rod magazine" trading cards from the mid - late 60's.... cool part is, he has most of the magazines that relate to the cards

robyn, the peice under the glovebox, its kinda like the material in the trunk? idk if double side tape will hold it, but they usually have a couple of plastic push tabs that just pop in. mine is missing a couple of them, but they sell them on the "help me" rack at almost any autoparts store... or you could improvise something, or remove the peice alltogeather & set it aside till later...

Old 09-26-2009, 08:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Todd, thanks for starting the thread man. Very Kewl!!

Robyn, i would jsut let someone diagnose it first. Then once you know whats wrong, we might be able to help you fix it. mabe save you some cash.

Wayne, i wish i was closer too, I am a tool junky. But i'm afraid i might have to see about selling some of my tools. Its not gotten to that point just, but if it does, then so be it.

As for me. Nothing going on this weekend. Were just going to hang out and take it one day at a time. MIght even start going thru some stuff and see what is needed and what can be tossed. I know were going to leave Lawton. Maybe move back to OKC. Not really sure yet. Only time will tell.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone!

Just got the Monte of the Month going. Gotta head off to bed now. Falling asleep on my keyboard again.

Thanks Todd for starting today's Blog.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Taz.

Maybe in your case, Night. LOL

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Saturday September 26, 2009