Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Saturday December 11, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 07:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all up and ready to face the day. My son and I are leaving were he can get his mom a Christmas present and we can have a great breakfast together. Moms sleeping
and it's a great quality time for me and my son. He's the last and already almost nine.
Well have a great day all be safe!!

Old 12-11-2010, 08:44 AM

...Hi `Mel, your son is a lucky boy to have a loving/caring father 4 - Sure...Wish you both a memorable/safe/fun day 2gether.
How many children to you have ?
EnJoy the Season....

Old 12-11-2010, 10:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Just bumming around this morning. Then I have to go pick up a couch that someone is giving me for the house. Later a birthday party for a family member!

The house is coming right along, we were supposed to close yesterday, but closing got pushed out, probably until next Friday. I sure wish interest rates would stop going up, I am still not locked in, and its really stressing me out. They have gone up half a percent since I first got the acceptance on the house. Cross your fingers they plung over night. LOL.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying your holiday season!

Have a good weekend,

Old 12-11-2010, 10:54 AM

Woohoo its the weekend, haha not that it matters anymore since i am without work.
Good luck with the house Michael.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay warm, we got flurries nothing stuck, which is good for me since my Dale has to weather it all.

and tomorrow is football sunday, go pack go! (from a MD resident who's never been to Wisconsin) <- even though i would love to someday go to wisconsin and see a packer game

enough blah blah blah, adios for now!

Old 12-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

MORNING ALL!

Smow!!!!!

Pic doesn't do it right tho visiability is even less than in the pic... supost to keep snowing all day

Old 12-11-2010, 11:40 AM

Jeeez!
I complain about the amount of snow we get here and then i see pics like the one above, and am grateful i dont live any northern than where i am now.
Phew! Good luck Justin, be safe man.

Old 12-11-2010, 01:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Just got back from Cars and Coffee. It was PACKED!! It seams that EVERYONE came out today. Everything from the usual Camaros, Mustangs and Corvettes to NSXs and Cobras. There was even a Rolls Royce there. Talk about giving the show some class. LOL.

It was so full, they were asking the spectators if they could move thier cars out further cause they ran out of parking for the participants. I LOVED IT!!

Now here comes my rant.........

NO MONTE CARLOS!!! What a shame.

I remember those days Justin. Gotta love the Snow.

Old 12-11-2010, 01:16 PM

Have Monte Carlos been out there before, JJ? and stopped showing up?
Anyways dude, have a good weekend, did you atleast enjoy the coffee?

Old 12-11-2010, 01:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

hey Justin. It's the same here. I have drifts up to my BUTT !. No kidding. That was next to the garage and the side of the house. I can't see the woods behind my house it's snowing & Blowing so hard.

Old 12-11-2010, 01:39 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

That storm is coming towards us. It's raining here now but going to change over to snow late tonight and 45 mph winds! YIKES! Sunday I am not going anywhere! It also is going to get freezing here on Monday - a high of 7 I think we never got December - it went straight to January. Luckily we got the tires rotated on the 05 - tires are wearing even but they are wearing at 20k miles - I guess I gotta stop driving like a crazy lady LOL J/K. I just can't help myself the 05 SS is so fun to drive!

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Saturday December 11, 2010