Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Saturday December 11, 2010

Old 12-11-2010, 12:04 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Saturday December 11, 2010

-Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz for Creating the above SuperSuper MCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's, pets, kids,
home town, pictures of your other cars, truck's, bikes etc.
* Make a post & say`Hi

Let us know that you checked in today `OK

The MCF is a Stress`Free-Informative Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?

Please click below link

December 2010
Monte of the Month

`Winner's
Member: Montelicious & ChibiBlackSheep

Congratulations `Lisa & Mike

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10474
...Click above link to see all MCF Winner's

Old 12-11-2010, 12:24 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Teacher
The MCF is a Stress`Free-Informative Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
This is such an important part of this forum that I thought it would be wise to quote it... Have a good day all.

Old 12-11-2010, 12:40 AM

2010 Monte Of The Year

I have a hard time falling asleep on weekends because Adult Swim has shows like The Office and Children's Hospital on. I hate that. It's the Cartoon Network. Why would they put shows like that on? Anyway... Goodnight.

Old 12-11-2010, 12:42 AM

Sticks and stones brah...

Chris, I thought todays blog would be a good place to keep this conversation rolling. First, hope you got to work and everything okay. I would hate for you to get into trouble. Second, if you are serious, I will meet you and swap them myself. I have been looking for a long time for a set of wheels like that. That being said, I wouldn't be too upset if you aren't serious though. On second thought, I just saw that it would be 10 hours worth of driving for both of us to do that swap, as eager as I would be to do that, I think id just wait until you can ship them, then put them on my car and ship mine to you. What would the shipping be? Kplease say less than gas)

Justin, let us know how that hangover is treating you, also the head bolt.

Greg, how's it goin man? Haven't seen you around in a small minute.

Good night world

Last edited by augi; 12-11-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:48 AM

2010 Monte Of The Year

Been working my butt off trying to move to Leavenworth. My office doesn't exist anymore, so I'm mostly on my own computer now. Everythings good though. I'm looking forward to meeting 2 other member's on the 14th. I am going to try to sleep. Good night.

Old 12-11-2010, 01:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Here it is 1:30 am saturday morning. After a day out with some friends. I was sleeping by 10 pm. Of course I was up since 3:30 am. Working over nights is not easy sometimes! So here I am. can't sleep any more. Looking out the window at the snow just falling down. 6 to 8 inches of this crap is suppose to add up by late saturday night. Then blowing & drifting !Somebody buy this dump so I can move south. PLEASE Had the Monte out on fri morning & afternoon. Washed it before i took off with friends. So at least its clean. Guess I'll be using my wife's car the rest of this weekend. So I guess it looks like i'll be in front of the BooB Tube this weekend. Cause I'm not going out in this crap. I hope the rest of you have a nice weekend. Glad we did some food shopping the other day. Looks like some country ribs for dinner tonight and maybe a movie. CCCCCCCCCCCCCC YA

Old 12-11-2010, 03:22 AM

Hi EveryBody,
Only 2 weeks until `Santa comes or will he

Maybe 4 some, but not 4 `all

As many as 3.5 million Americans are homeless each year. Of these, more than 1 million are children and on any given night, more than 300,000 children are homeless.

While the general impression is that the homeless are primarily the chronic and episodic, those unfortunate individuals often seen living on the streets in the downtown areas of our cities, the fact is that more than half the homeless are families with children. The vast majority of these have been thrust into homelessness by a life altering event or series of events that were unexpected and unplanned for. Contrary to the belief that homelessness is primarily the result of major traumatic events or physical and mental disabilities, there are many top causes of homelessness in America.
Homelessness is, in fact, caused by tragic life occurrences like the loss of loved ones, job loss, domestic violence, divorce and family disputes. Other impairments such as depression, untreated mental illness, post traumatic stress disorder, and physical disabilities are also responsible for a large portion of the homeless. Many factors push people into living on the street. Acknowledging these can help facilitate the end of homelessness in America.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Top-Causes-of-Homelessness-in-America&id=3665972

The best gift you can give is to give of yourself. Your time, your attention, your love and caring are far more valuable than anything that could be wrapped up in a brightly colored box.
When you give of yourself you discover how very effective you can be. When you give of yourself someone else receives great benefit, and so do you.
Give a little kindness, or patience, or understanding or love. Give encouragement, and attention, and assistance, and time.
You always have what it takes to give of yourself. For in every situation, there is something valuable and positive that you can offer.

Sure, you could spend your moments feeling sorry for yourself or wishing you were somewhere else. Or, you could choose to give of yourself and create a beautiful experience out of wherever you may find yourself.

When you make the world a better place for others, you have the good fortune of living in that world too. Give of yourself, for it is the most sincere, meaningful and valuable gift you can give.
Thanks member's for reading. Things could be worse
4-Sure...If you are one of the lucky ones, please share
`if you can...It's a super Gift.
Thank You & EnJoy your Holiday Season
in
Peace/Happiness/Love

Last edited by Space; 12-11-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:09 AM

8 Healthy Ways to Deal with Holiday `Stress
http://www.jigsawhealth.com/resources/holiday-stress

Click above 2 de`Stress

Old 12-11-2010, 05:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Morning everyone. This pic REALLY hit me hard!

I've worked with enough veterans, especially the Vietnam vet's that are REALLY messed up mentally. ESPECIALLY the Marines. I LOVE these guys, but some of the crap they went thru to TRY to keep us free, even if the war was wrong. My 1st wife's neighbor married one. He would have nightmares and get violent with her in his sleep. One guy was a point man. He was the one that parted the brush. He killed hundreds of "Gooks" as he would say. Hand to hand combat. Dad was there the day WWII ended and freed the Jews from one of the death camps in Germany. He saw and smelled the death there. THIS STUFF MESSES WITH THE HEAD, BAD! And then we call them "worthless bums" because they are too messed up to hold a job, or even live with their families! This is just wrong!

No, I don't agree with the wars, but I have nothing but respect for the men AND women that have served our country in combat. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS! Both those current and those done serving. The horrors of war are REAL, and they aren't easily forgotten, if that's even possible for some

GOD BLESS OUR VETERANS!

Anyways, enough ranting about that. I get to put in a new mail box and post today. We've been in this place just 4 weeks now, and someone slid off the road yesterday and took out our mail box sideways yesterday. What's left was sitting on our front porch. We lived in our last home for 11 years and had this ugly p.o.s. mail box and post that no one would touch. ALL the other neighbors had their boxes destroyed, but not our fugly box. Here 1 month and we get to replace ours. GO FIGURE!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT holiday season. We're going to start shopping this afternoon. Hopefully we'll be done by evening. Don't have much to get, just a few things for some kids.

Have a GREAT day people!

Old 12-11-2010, 06:52 AM

\Operation Support Our Troops

Nov 25, 2010 ... They support our troops for which we wholeheartedly thank them, ... in this year's Christmas Pack-Out at the Issaquah Senior Center. ...
www.operation-support-our-troops.org/ - Cached - Similar

►\Support Our Troops

And this is a national call for Christmas Boxes for the troops! Isn't it time to show them how much we care? Support Our Troops ® makes this call on behalf ...
www.supportourtroops.org/ - Cached - Similar
\
Remember Our Troops This Christmas ~ So This Is Christmas | TRUE ...

It matters because it puts a real face on what is hapening to our troops, what they go through, not just Christmas day but every day. ...
media.causes.com/587425 - Cached - Similar

Support Canadian Troops in Afghanistan | Facebook
Sign UpSupport Canadian Troops in Afghanistan is on FacebookSign up for Facebook to connect with Support Canadian Troops in Afghanistan. ...
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2262960917 - Cached - Similar

SUPPORT OUR CANADIAN TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
5 min - Uploaded by princessofdarkness65
youtube.com

Last edited by Space; 12-11-2010 at 06:56 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Saturday December 11, 2010