Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Saturday August 28, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Montelicious
Tim, if you need a close-up of a real one, let me know. Just email me and I will take a close-up pic @ 7megapixels of mine. Let me know.
MCF = Member's Help'in Member's : )
That's a great offer 2 help one of our family member's...
Thanks `Lisa...I searched on every search engine I had & could not find a good one for `Bob....I do like the Monte Crest...I think it add a touch of class to the Monte Carlo : )

Last edited by Space; 08-28-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well, better a pic now than a few weeks from now because I have a slp grille that I have had since last year and the emblem will no longer be there when that goes on. Still not sure if I want a bowtie or ss or the crest on the grille. One step at a time.

Old 08-28-2010, 11:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to check in and say hi! This two jobs stuff is keeping me really busy! I miss all the time I got to spend on MCF...Its weird only getting an hour or two a day. And Fridays I hardly get the chance to even pop on anymore. But I'll still be around!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Old 08-28-2010, 02:00 PM

Hey everyone my stepdad could use your prayers right now. He is trying to overcome his alcoholism and is in a tough battle to get sober and stay that way.

Old 08-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

oh yeah just finish 4 hours of boring traffic school. actually the instructor was real cool we only stay for 3:15 hours. glad i took the class instead of the internet course. he told us how to beat system when going to court in front of the judge and the rights we have when getting pull over. for now i just need to be driving like a granny and try not to even get pull over at all.

Old 08-28-2010, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Hey everyone my stepdad could use your prayers right now. He is trying to overcome his alcoholism and is in a tough battle to get sober and stay that way.
Hi `Todd,
After I read your post I thought on how to answer in a helpful way...Yes I do believe in prayers, but sometimes I think the SuperDude of All is busy with other major problems, but I still do my meditations & talk to the Creator of `all in my `Mind.

To understand alcoholism more I again went to Professor Google's to see what he had to say, and found the below.
It gave me a better understanding, and I hope you can find something in this link to help you & your family....(and maybe a member that is experiencing a same or similar situation with a friend or family member.
Check out the below link:
How to Help an Alcoholic
Since you're here, you probably have a friend or loved one who is an alcoholic. And you probably want to know: how do you help an alcoholic in the real ...
www.spiritualriver.com/how-to-help-an-alcoholic/ - Cached - Similar
..I learned from it, and really hope it helps...
I've been multi tasking all day, and trying to catch `up on some things, but I find myself escaping 2 the MCF & seeing what my Monte Carlo Family is doing...
I hope that you can stay strong & positive, and remember 2 take care of yourself, cause if you don't, who else will...

Wish you & family a fast resolve to a common problem in 2days world....
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 08-28-2010, 02:33 PM

..Hi `Ryan, been there ~> done that ~> not fun 4-Sure...+ it cost big $'s....I am `off driving probation, but my insurance cost is still `HIGH & that's a Bum`er 4 Real
Learning the HARD `Way Sucks 4-really~>really-Sure : )

I hope if you get 2 frustrated driving the speed limit, that you get the chance to take it 2 the track & unload : )
Wish you Good Luck and safe/fun (sneaky fast) driving...

Mod `Michael, "Give Up 2 Get 2 where U wanta `be isn't E.Z. 4-Sure"....I know that U will survive and reap the rewards for your many hours @ work...Great 2 C U online...You & Mod Mike have been missed 4-Sure...
Hope U can take a few breaks and visit more....Peace/Out

I'm ~>Watching Skateboarder on Fox, and these guys R way `Nuts & GOOD : ) WoW...

Last edited by Space; 08-28-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:45 PM

Thanks for the link space. Some good info there. He has checked himself into a detox center, and when you have drank as long as he has you have to be under a doctors care to treat serious withdrawals which could include death if you are not in a controlled environment.

Old 08-28-2010, 02:53 PM

..Your Welcome Todd, and I was glad to read that you found some useful infor...How old is step dad ? I'm glad he is under doctor's care and that he is being watched....
I just think that you can only do, what you can only do ~> & then get on with your `life...Keep your faith & hope, but don't let it drag you down...If you do, you become the loser : ( & U know that U R not one....Take a break & do something positive...OK...Keep us updated....
"One day @ a time" that's all we get, and hopefully we all get a 2morrow........, until there's no more : (human `life), but hopefully a eternal spiritual `life WoW ~> that was deep...
I better stop now...
Wish you & family the best....
Peace/Love/Happiness 2 all readers of my words....from`Space

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Saturday August 28, 2010