Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Monday October 05, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 08:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
thanks mike! yeah i'm never thrilled either lol. yeah i know, i'm planning on driving it up to missouri in december to get new tires bcuz apparently my dad has everythin planned for it so idk. hopefully they'll last a couple more months.
Just drive safe in the rain, and slow down...AKA...Don't use that supercharger...LOL

JJ, I think my brain already oozzed out of my ears, and stayed at home in bed. It said screw you, i'm not ready to wake up yet....LOL

Old 10-05-2009, 08:51 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone! Another Monday freakin' morning. Took a lot of me to get out of bed and go running. But I did it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Now it's back to the grind! argh.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Just drive safe in the rain, and slow down...AKA...Don't use that supercharger...LOL
lol oh i'll try not to :p yesterday though it had been raining off and on all day so the roads were wet. well i took off a lil too fast one time from a red light and i just sat there for a sec just spinning the tires before they got grip and took off lol. i haven't been goofin off lately bcuz my tires are bad and all but it felt good to get that lil rush again

Old 10-05-2009, 10:03 AM

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
lol oh i'll try not to :p yesterday though it had been raining off and on all day so the roads were wet. well i took off a lil too fast one time from a red light and i just sat there for a sec just spinning the tires before they got grip and took off lol. i haven't been goofin off lately bcuz my tires are bad and all but it felt good to get that lil rush again
Just make sure to have your Trac Off button pushed when you do stuff like that so it doesn't hurt the tranny toooo much. And your Traction System retards timing to the point of KR.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Speaking of wheels spining, I got the biggest burn out yesterday i've ever gotten out of my car...

I was REALLY pissed off because my lovely employee who is supposed to be on call for certain clients was not answering his phone...SOOO the clients started blowing up my cell phone. Therefore I had to take care of them, and did not have any of the on call list. (why??? because its not my job!!!) Anyway, I had to go to the office yesterday for a while to take care of all this, and I left my house a bit pissed off. Well, I kinda floored in when I pulled out on to the main road, and I literally left rubber marks on the road about 3 feet long. I could not believe it. But I will not make a habbit of this at all...I think this is the first time i've ever punched it on a cold engine, and I felt so guilty after doing it...Poor Monte.

Old 10-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

Lunch is almost over.. Day is half over... just hope it doesn't slow down.....

Old 10-05-2009, 12:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

we had Popeye's for lunch.

Old 10-05-2009, 01:02 PM

15 Year Member

mmm spinach.

Old 10-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

popeye's chicken is the sh**!!!

just got done with a homaide pulled pork sandwich.... GOD that stuff is good, i can taste it even though im clogged up, so it's gotta be good... heck i might have another...

Old 10-05-2009, 01:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Just make sure to have your Trac Off button pushed when you do stuff like that so it doesn't hurt the tranny toooo much. And your Traction System retards timing to the point of KR.
Yeahh whenever i'm meaning to spin on purpose i usually have it off but that was totally on accident so it wasn't off unfortunately =[

And Mike, yeah i know how that goes. I've beat up on my monte at times bcuz i'm so pissed and i hate it. then i'll like flip out after bcuz i'm after that i just cut the life of the monte in half and my b/f yells (well not yells but ya know what i mean) and is like calm down bcuz that car is meant to be beat on so chill out lol but yeah that bites that happened to ya

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Monday October 05, 2009