Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Monday November 30, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 11:43 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Monday November 30, 2009

MCF ToDay

Monday, November 30, 2009
VOTE FOR MOTM
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17278
...Click above 2 vote for December Monte of the Month

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth
`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

November 2009

Monte of the Month

`Winner

jarheadbobandmax
- Tim -

Check out all our MCF Winner's
https://montecarloforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=10474
^click^
Thanks `Lou our MCF Administrator `Taz,
for his dedication to our Monte Carlo Family.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Morning all,
We're headed out this morning and won't be back until tomorrow evening at best. Hope everyone has a GREAT week!
Later

Old 11-30-2009, 06:17 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Good mornin all! Hope everyone had a outstanding Holiday. Mine was great with a good balance between solitary jarhead time , sharing with the wife and youngest daughter and spending time with my oldest on brake from med school with my grandaughter. Truely a great time to calm down and settle in before the greatest time and season for reflection , the birth of Christ and the new years passing. In another thread Rockin made mention of people joining the forum for slighted reasons to favor a paticular poll (my words not a direct quote) and it did catch my eye because altho I've seen off comment towards this act in fun I wouldn't have actually thought it happened, I spent some time just going thru the members directery and was suprized by the amount of those who have joined dating way back to present who's never thrown up pics or began a thread or even posted once. who's only activity shown is that time alone I may have a very simple and nieve way of looking at this but thats a behaviour I don't understand, prior to grabing this enjoyable project of mine the Monte I pretty much hung around the skirts of clubs or forums and they played no part in my life outside of curiosity of others love for these pieces of steele which can be ammazing fun and frustraiting all in the same week, The Monte has given this late fourty's Devil dog a fun and interesting outlet and the forums have been a part of that by connecting with others on simular but yet differant paths and the whole MOTM and calender which is very cool and within this group a honor I just can't wrap my thoughts around it being so important that one would feel the need to create a advantage for themselfs other than hard work and appriciation for thier ride as well as developeing frienships within the community. There are too many members to whome this recognition is really a honor to have; gaining it by slight of hand to me is just selfish behaviour! this is just my opinion and I don't mean to offend any members having said it. for me it just needed to be said. I wish all a great week Jarhead

Old 11-30-2009, 06:43 AM

Hello Member's/Friends/Family
The last day of November 2009 : (
A new day, or start/begining 4 everyOne : )

Wish EveryOne a Safe/Fun/Stress`Free `Day.
EnJoy your `Journey
(we only get one Human `Journey)
Be the Driver of your `Life.
EnJoy the Present,
your Now
`Ok

There's Beauty out there `if we just open our eyes/mind & look

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Monday November 30, 2009-field-1600x1200.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 11-30-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving/ weekend! I had a fantastic 4 day weekend. Time with the family in Vegas was great, we all had a blast together...

On the drive home yesterday, I got the Monte to go faster than the speedlimited 107, I got it to 111 MPH, fastest the cars ever gone. I think the only reason it went past the limited speed was because I was going down hill, and floored it. It got to 111, and then the speed limiter quickly pulled it back to 107.

Oh also, on the way to Vegas, I flipped to 90,000 miles in the Monte. By the end of today i'll be at 91,000. Yikes! I will have owned it since new for 2.5 years as of December 15th. It's getting up there.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Old 11-30-2009, 08:09 AM

Wow Michael you are putting on the miles. Good for you.

Jarhead, well said.

Well back to the grind today. It is always tough to go back to work after a week off. Have to check on grandpa after school. Have a good one everyone.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did.

MaMonte Mike, are you trying to play catch-up???

Old 11-30-2009, 09:03 AM

10 Year Member

LOL, read your PM's, I just talked about that! And thats funny, I have a pic of mine at 90,000 too.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

morning, everyone! i got a surprise today, 'caus i remembered that school is closed for the first day of rifle season. yay!

jarhead, i do almost the same as you with most other forums i'm on, i just enjoy reading what people post & i join to ask the occational question. you got me wondering what i missed on the joining a forum to vote on a poll? imma have to go look for that one.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:24 AM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by jarheadbobandmax
the whole MOTM and calender which is very cool and within this group a honor I just can't wrap my thoughts around it being so important that one would feel the need to create a advantage for themselfs other than hard work and appriciation for thier ride as well as developeing frienships within the community. There are too many members to whome this recognition is really a honor to have; gaining it by slight of hand to me is just selfish behaviour! this is just my opinion and I don't mean to offend any members having said it. for me it just needed to be said. I wish all a great week Jarhead
Very well said! I totally agree!

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Monday November 30, 2009