Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Member's BLOG: Monday June 22, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 01:34 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

..Hell o `RJ, We wish you super Weather for the Show, & if you
have to many Monte's 2 take care of the SpaceSalvationCorporation is taking donations LOL ~> Wish you & Debbie a safe/fun trip

...Ryan, hope U get your mower run'in...No Mower ~> No $'s
...Matt, I decided 2 do U a favor & drive your AweSome Monte
until the A/C can get checked `out ..`ok...LOL

...Michael, thanks 4 posting your awesome pic's...I missed them
until you posted that U took the time to put them in2 your Gallery.
Plus, you've been nominated for Monte of the Month...Good Luck,
it's going to be a super contest this month, and it's going to be really difficult to pick a winner for the Month...Thanks 4 being a active
contributing member....We sure have some SuperSuper Member's
4-Sure....Your Monte looks awesome...Great Mod's : )

Click on pic's 2 EnLarge & see the beauty
of Michael's Monte Carlo "RS"

Last edited by Space; 06-22-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Thanks Space for the compliments!

Yea, I actually just realized I was nominated for Monte of the Month! Thats awesome!

Old 06-22-2009, 01:51 PM

Michael, U.R.

4-Sure
Everyone nominated is deserving, and it's going
to be a great contest this month.
I wish all nominated Good Luck, and just being
nominated is a high honor on the MCF

Old 06-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Hey everyone. I'm back, kind of. I really haven't been gone or anything though. I've just been doing other things. I have 4 pages of new threads to look through. Geez! lol

Old 06-22-2009, 02:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Well, Welcome back...kind of! LOL!

Old 06-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

hello everyone, i had the day off and wanted to get my car on a lift to check it out. i went to meineke where an old high school buddy runs it and i got an oil change, yeah i know i should have done it myself but i wanted to see everything underneath, so that is why i did not do it myself. so we checked out the underside and he told me whoever had this car before me took great care of it, i told him i was thinking of a dual magnaflow exhaust and he said why cut off a good (galvanized) exhaust just for the magnaflow, i have 2.5 pipes from tha cat on back and he said it would last forever, except the mufflers. needless to say i was very happy to hear that from him and see everything underneath, he said tires were top of the line z rated and probably cost around $180 each. so, again i was extremely suprised, so all in all it was well worth the price for an oil change. thanks for listening, have a great day everyone, see ya

Old 06-22-2009, 04:17 PM

...Hi `Ted, Great 2 C U back on the MCF. We've been trying to fill in all the empty space's , so that when you came back U would have zomething 2 `read //\\`ok, your turn to make some of your awesome `Thread Topic Posts...4-Sure : )....I bet you've been neglect'in your Monte Carlo Family ...What ? ...& U've been `out driv'in around in
U're BADAZZ V8 SS That's what I'd be do'in `if I had your SS, & $s 4 Fuel

,,,`Chris, Sounds like you've found yourself a Great Monte, and it's always great when a professional/friend confirms it. Also great that it have Z tires : ) EnJoy your `journey 4-Sure

Wish the reader's of above a Happy....Your `Choice
EnJoy your `Now

ps. `Michael, U R Welcome 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 06-22-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by RickAKATed10
Hey everyone. I'm back, kind of. I really haven't been gone or anything though. I've just been doing other things. I have 4 pages of new threads to look through. Geez! lol
i got ya beat - i just logged on for the first time since Wednesday. i'm showing 7 pages, but i'm sure there's more than that that aren't showing up.

hey everyone, technically it's now tuesday (just past midnight) but space hasn't posted the tuesday blog yet and i'm just getting a chance to check in here. had a very LOOOOOONG few days in california and am SO GLAD to be home. i flew out last night and got about 15 minutes of sleep on the redeye (i can't sleep in cars or on planes for anything), got into the airport in boston around 5:15 a.m., by the time i got my luggage and got on the road home it was 6:15, and went into work for 3 hours to get some stuff done. then i left and went home to bed around 11 a.m. and got up at 6 p.m. so my sleep pattern is all screwed up now.

i had a fun few days, despite a lot of issues we ran into on saturday. i managed to find HAPPY CALIFORNIA COWS!!!! i was very excited. i left the hotel room friday night to find something to eat and just drove south and after a few miles the city turned into country and i found an enormous dairy farm with billions (ok maybe hundreds/thousands?) of cows. i got out and took a few pictures, i thought it was so funny to find cows so close to the city. after that i drove up into the mountains as far as i could find a road to go, which i'm assuming was not very far, but still far enough for a gorgeous vantage point of the city below. wish i'd had my regular camera, i did take a couple pics with my phone but they don't do the view justice.

i put a scratch on my car door on wednesday i was backing into the driveway to make it easier to get my suitcase into the trunk, and i opened the drivers-side door and it hit the garden hose holder. the scratch is about an inch and a half, pretty bad, looks like it's down to the metal, so i'm pretty pissed at myself. i have no idea when i'll be able to get it repainted. even still, i was SO happy to see my car when i got to the airport this morning. i drove a ford edge all weekend (which surprisingly wasn't all that bad, it drove pretty nice and was relatively comfortable, but nowhere near as nice as my tony!!!!). it was nice to have the high-up vantage point of an SUV on the california highways for sure!!

i don't even want to begin to think about work tomorrow (technically later on today), it's going to be insane.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:34 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Hope everyone had a great day? Our weather was pretty decent.

Michael, where did you grab leather seats for your Monte?