Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Monday February 15, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

that sucks justin. i think my dell is probibly as old as your gateway, lol, im almost sure it was a 98 system that was updated, or it was the first XP ever made & updated to a later virsion... everything with it is cobbeled togeather. the CD drive is from the compaq, so is my keybord, the tower has god-knows how many computers guts in it, the moniter is a dell trinitron thingy that is huge and all the buttons on it are broken in some way, speakers were hooked as my big sterio but i stold the ones from the compaq to see if the computer was puting out any sounds at all... nope. and sadly its still better than the compaq POS we bought!

Old 02-15-2010, 02:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Evening Everyone.

Just checking in today. still a bit busy setting up the new apt. Got the paper yesterday. its a bit sad, but i will not give up. I know that the right job is out there. Even if i have to make that job myself.

Justin, sux that you have spyware on your PC.

Mike, glad to know that your wrist is doing better man.

SPACE!!! Whats going on man. Hows things in SPACEland?

Ryan, i think most of us here are running older equipment. I know mine is at least 10 years old.

Amy, sux that you couldnt get paid today. I cant even check my account on line either. Sux big time.

Teacher. Hope you get over your cold soon man. Better yet, give them to your students. Serves them right. LOL

Michael, i posted in your MOD thread. Love what you have to done to it so far.

Old 02-15-2010, 03:27 PM

hmmmmm, im thinking of possibly buying a '79 el camino to tinker with, found it on craigslist listed for $500, the guy got back to me & its not too awfull looking..... decisions, decisions.....

Old 02-15-2010, 04:39 PM

Hey all. hope everyone is doing good.
I've been at home, i went out with my younger brother, drove my mother and him to radioshack. he got a boost incognito phone which is the best looking prepaid phone ever! (atleast so far) its cloudy and rainy/snow here. i've been wanting to wash Dale but weather has been crappy for the past 2 weeks now
i definitely want to wash under carriage but the snow and salt is still on the roads, hasn't rained hard enough to clear the roads. i found some Dale Dealerships on ebay that i am very interested about, i want to add them to Dale along with a dale dealer plate cover. just throwing some ideas for the spring, i also sent a message to reflective concepts, the website that member silverbullet got his overlay for the knights crest, envited them here (commercial sale) i asked if they had any plans to market this overlay for the monte since their website didn't have it, and i know silver's was custom made. i hope to get an answer in the next couple of days.
hope everyone had/has a good Monday.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:43 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Hey everyone..

Old 02-15-2010, 04:58 PM

Wazzup

Old 02-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

what up people, anyone want to see a pic of more snow on my car today this crap is really getting on my nerves, I hate it. a guy at work said there was a huge pile of snow by where he lives and someone climbed up it and spray painted "free snow" on it

Ryan from buzzkill, today I shipped an order to stroudsburg, pa, facility is called pocono produce, zip code 18360, it think??? below is the actual address from the internet...

Pocono Produce Company
Rt. 191 and Chipperfield Drive
Stroudsburg, PA 18360

Old 02-15-2010, 05:46 PM

I want some snow

Old 02-15-2010, 05:55 PM

pocono produce huh? yep, i drive past there all the time, lol. they are a commercial bulk food distributor locally, so think diners, school lunches, the prison, girl scout cookies, everything. their DC is right on one of my "skirt around all the traffic BS" routs that i use to get to the mall and vo-tech

Old 02-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

i had a fun day of trying to get the 4 wheeler going landlord grabed the wrong red gas can...had desiel in it ... so had to drain the tank, as much as i could and the carb put fresh gas in it took me

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Monday February 15, 2010