Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Monday February 01, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 11:30 AM

- Mod `Mike, hope your parts arrive soon & in great condition & that you get good weather in install. Are U taking any med's to get better ? Is it a cold ? We wish U a better 4-Sure.
My boss drops in @ work all the time, but I enjoy his visits.
I wish he would let me get online when I've completed my work, but that won't happen : (

Wish you & readers warmth & SunShine...(It's cool & raining 2day in the SunShine State : (

- Justin, hope U get a sale & can have a few $'s 4 some fun : )

- Mod J.J., the senior citizens that read our Blog stated that U & yours are in their prayers....Hope the Master creator of `all listens 4-Sure & that things work `out 4 U 4-Sure...
Wish you good luck....."Life is like a roller coaster, with it's up's & downs 4-Sure" , we wish you some good `up's...

- Cowboy `Duane, WoW super pic's (I luv post with pic's)
Glad to read that you had a safe/tense trip back to college.
Also, glad to read in "How's Life", that your future is bright...
EnJoy your `Journey...

Peace/Happy 2 `all ~> `Out

Oh, Michael, the senior citz's I seen this morning also laughed @ our posts LOL `Thanks again : )

Old 02-01-2010, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Morning, I was glad to see Michael was gorgeous this weekend. I didn't want to get up either. So tired.
Originally Posted by Teacher

It is a new semester with some new students. Half way through the school year. 4 1/2 months of work left for this year.

Picking the suburban up today, so I will get a video clip of the new exhaust up later today.

Hi Teacher `Todd, hope you get superGood Student this
new semester....WoW, it's great only having
4 1/2 months to go in the school year.
What R your plans 4 your summer ?
Look 4ward to hearing your exhaust `tunes...
I love those `type of tunes 4-Sure.
Wish U & readers a `Happy
EnJoy your present
4-Sure

Old 02-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i think i must be spending WAY too much time on here... i just spent the last half hour setting outside in the cold detailing the UNDERCARRAGE of the monte... WTF? getting a LIL paranoid, huh? lol. its not done by far but i got some of the salt off the bottem... its up in the air anyways 'till i get my brakelines... aparently the lines rusted out of the fittings at the rear. go figure.

another reason why i think im on here too much... as im setting there under the car im lookin at the hump in the floorpans where the cat & exaust run back from the engine... is it just me, or does that hump just SCREAM "place trans HERE"? i know there would be plenty of slicing & dicing required, but.... well, hell, there's more room to work with than alot of older car's i've seen. if i found a compleate '93 up camaro for cheap....

Old 02-01-2010, 04:42 PM

LoL `BuzzKill `Ryan, yes.....I believe you have the Monte Carlo Addiction 4-Sure...I've been to the MCF withdrawel Clinic, and it didn't help much...They even showed me pictures of Fords, and it just made me wanta drive a Monte : )

You sure find some awesome cars around your area of BuzzKill...
Maybe if the driveline in the Camaro is good, you can set your Monte on it Now that would be a super project for sure...

I'm do'in my best to be your Monte Carlo Dealer, and keep feeding you post 2 read....Where else can you get so much information & entertainment LOL

Wish U & readers a SuperEve ....EnJoy....your `Now

Peace/Happy ~> `Out

Old 02-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

I'm here still checking the MOTM, just got home from work! I hope I'll be feeling gorgeous in an hour or so, great post Michael, I read it today at work but couldn't post on it.. I only had enough time to see the voting!! gotta eat now and check back later. hope everyone had a great day, see ya

Old 02-01-2010, 05:12 PM

Got some more snow around here so at work we weren't able to go out; so we stayed in the warehouse cleaning out the trucks.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Maybe if the driveline in the Camaro is good, you can set your Monte on it Now that would be a super project for sure...

yha space, that would be the plan, lol. although i have not found said camaro YET, im keepin my eyes peeled. 'course im only gonna tear into mine after im SURE that the engine & trans are finished, and hopefully thats gonna take a while i reallly just wanna see how hard a project like that would be. i've seen street rods like henry J's that had WAY more modifacations done to 'em to run a 350 chevy that it would take to make a sleeper ca-monte

Old 02-01-2010, 06:17 PM

Congrats to member Chris on his Monte of the month win!
So he can finally sleep peacefully at night now lol

Old 02-01-2010, 06:41 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The days of tension for all involved are over. It was one of the best races in recent memory for me. I hope we can have more like this!

Last edited by Cowboy6622; 02-01-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

snow+blad a$h tires(front) = slippin n slidding if it wasn't a 5speed and i could start in 3rd it would have taken me forever to get home... everything worked out befor i left work steve the

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Monday February 01, 2010