Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Monday August 24, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 08:55 AM

I always make time for the Monte. She's my baby. Never lets me down, that car. She sucks all the money out of my pocket and is slowly sucking away my will to live, but every time I turn that key and hear that 3.4 liter engine roar under the hood, that is like all the payback in the world. To know that I have THAT bad azz of a car, that I OWN her she's mine, and that nobody has one EXACTLY like her. I've seen tons that are better, and I've seen tons that are worse...

Old 08-24-2009, 09:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

well guys i just decides with my renecent findings...glitery oil (metal flake + oil= no good...bad internal problem) i am going to tear her down and remove her heart....becuase if i dont i'll be cont

Old 08-24-2009, 09:08 AM
10 Year Member

ually wanting to fire her up and in the long run killin possibly any salvagble parts outa the motor... im gunna trip it down to the block first so it will be easier to get it out of the car....

Old 08-24-2009, 09:10 AM
10 Year Member

no garage or anything that is really quet capabe of hoisting it out....yea there is a garage in the backround but it's my landlords and kinda full of ****

Old 08-24-2009, 09:24 AM

Justin good luck with the tear down.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:25 AM

Good Luck `Justin,
Hope things work out 4 U & your Monte.
Take care of your injuried hand.
Peace/Out/Space
____________________________________-

Below link has some great infor
`if U R depressed
Hope it helps someOne
How to Fight Depression Symptoms

Dealing with depression can be overwhelming and exhausting. You may know you need help but be unsure how to get the help you need. If you find you are dealing with periods of sadness that affect your ability to function, you may be suffering from depression. You don't have to go through it alone. It's okay to ask for help.
www.ehow.com/how_4870309_fight-depression-symptoms.html
Click above 2 read

Old 08-24-2009, 09:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Justin, hope the Monte tear down/ rebuild goes well...Good luck!

Old 08-24-2009, 09:38 AM

Overcoming a Depression After a Breakup After a breakup, overcoming depression requires taking the initiative to keep busy, to deal with the emoti… More

Old 08-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

mornin, everyone! not alot goin on today, i have some jobs to finish, and i need to clean all my old models outta the attic, just enuff to keep me busey.

todd, as always, i love the pics of your beutifull state

justin, if you dont have a place to keep yourself outta the elements to work on your monte, build one me & my dad had a lil shelter we made for doing engine work in the rain , 4 4x4 posts, a few 2x4 for a roof frame, and a slab of plywood cut in half made into a roof... it was just big enuff to cover the hood, it was tall enuff inside where the hood could open, & we could hang tarps off of the sides after it was over the car to protect from wind / rain.... it was cramped but it was dry, we had it over many cars, and when we were done my dad could move it witht the help of a dolly.... but damn it was heavy, lol. and all the lumber were free scrap peices we had to dismantel it, though we needed the lumbar for other projects.....
anyway, good luck dismanteling it, hopefully an awsome powerplant falles into your lap & you can build a REAL beast

Old 08-24-2009, 09:46 AM

Thanks space. I'm not depressed tho. I'm angry that some *** thought he could try to BS me and then take advantage of my generosity and then try to call me a liar. I'm FUMING. That and he insulted my monte. I should have just dumped him right then and there.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Monday August 24, 2009