Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Friday November 19, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 01:14 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Friday November 19, 2010

-Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz for Creating the above SuperSuper MCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's, pets, kids,
home town, pictures of your other cars, truck's, bikes etc.
* Make a post & say`Hi

Let us know that you checked in today `OK

The MCF is a Stress`Free-Informative Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?

Please click below link

November 2010
Monte of the Month

`Winner
Member: MillerMonteSS

Congratulations `Greg

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10474
...Click above link to see all MCF Winner's

Old 11-19-2010, 05:16 AM

Hi EveryOne,
EnJoy your `day, your weekend, your `Life

^Topeka, KS^The Masters Ever Changing Mobile `Art^It happens everywhere...Stop & EnJoy the Show *
I am thankful to be able to see the beauty in life..., aren't you ?
Thanks Teacher `Todd for starting another MonteCarlo `Day.
Great to read you had a safe trip over the mountains.
Wish you a safe return home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
EnJoy your `Journey of `Life
in Peace & Happiness
4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 11-19-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' folks!

I gotta work today (of course). Hopefully I get my Bronco back today. Its been in the body shop for the last 2 weeks getting totally rebuilt, but I need it back so I can get the BudChev into storage. It going to be hard to find a decent weather day to wash the car before putting it away, but today and tommorow should be at least dry enough. Its still cold out and I have a cold so I'm not looking foward to washing it

Old 11-19-2010, 06:22 AM

...Hi `Brent,
Hope you take pic's of your Bronco & post them : ) It's great that you don't have to drive your Award winning Monte Carlo in the winter 4-Sure...Can you wash your Monte @ the Body Shop ? Maybe ? Hope your cold goes away & that your winter prep to your Monte storage goes well.
Wish you a Happy Day & Fun WeekEnd.....EnJoy ~*

Last edited by Space; 11-19-2010 at 07:41 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:08 AM

Why are you here ?

By Paul Keene
- Posted by a Kid to fill `up some `Space to make you
aware that your Time, is your `Life...
EnJoy your `Present

What `if ?
At one time or another, and in one way or another, we have all asked ourselves these questions. "Why am I here? What, if anything, am I supposed to be doing? Is there a purpose I am suppose to fulfill?"
Yes, one purpose is to make a post on the MCF : ) That's a start : )
Until we arrive at answers to such questions, our life seems to hold little, or no meaning. Once we ask, we often wonder why we didn't pursue the answer much sooner.
Life without meaning, or purpose, is somewhat like the analogy my high school teacher used when encouraging our class to set goals. I can still picture him standing in front of the room holding a piece of white chalk, saying, "Without a goal, you're like a boat without a rudder or an anchor, just being bounced around any which way at the mercy of the wind. We laughed and mimicked him outside of class, but that pathetic boat he had drawn on the blackboard depicted most of us back then. Unfortunately, that boat at the mercy of the wind represented a number of us years later. Fortunately, most of us grew tired of being bounced around, and asked.
What do I want life to be?
Finally, you listen to your heart. You realize that it is your passion and love that directs you to your purpose in life. Interestingly, it has nothing to do with making the most money, what others expect from you, or what is fashionable and popular. It has nothing to do with the majority of what was taught by otherwise well-meaning parents, teachers, ministers, counselors, mentors et al. Long forgotten teachings deeply buried in our unconscious mind that now and again break loose just often enough to sabotage our happiness and success. That can, if allowed, prevent us from fulfilling our life purpose.
The good in finding your purpose is that once you begin doing, begin living, begin fulfilling it--everything you need begins to appear in your life.
Purpose makes your life easier. It flows. You are in control. You no longer get caught up in life. One that tugs and pulls you this way, then another.
It is by following your heart, your passion and love, that allows the ills of life--the worries, fears--to disappear and be replaced with joy, happiness, and satisfaction.
Like owning/driving a Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Yes, making changes can be a scaring experience. It is far easier to stay within your comfort zone, no matter how badly you dislike where you are. However, it is never too late to find your purpose and begin taking the steps to live it. Begin by incorporating pieces of your passion into your life. Take little steps and add to them. Listen to the voice within. Soon, you will be fulfilling your life's purpose.
Life is too short to feel sorry for yourself, to sit and do nothing. If you haven't already done so, ask the question.
Why are you here

T.G.I.F.
"Be the driver of your `Life"
EnJoy your `Journey

Last edited by Space; 11-19-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:43 AM

Morning mcf family... im tired as all get out and same goes for all of my coworkers. I stayed up late last night, finished my sisters floors (finally) and gave up (for the most part) on the led gauges.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

speaking of LED's, i finally snapped a pic of the tail light bar on the truck for space. took it when i pulled into work, didint realize it came out kinda blurry....

not much else going on, having some of the family over tomorrow for a pre- thanksgiving thanksgiving dinner, then next week is a 4 day week, then im heading up to the adarondacks for thanksgiving, then the week after that i get deer day off so that becomes a 3 day week. working at a school kicks a$$, lol plus i found out that the state changed the pension rules for school employee's, aparently i made it into my position just a couple of months before the cutoff date. so i don't get my pension sliced in half

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Friday November 19, 2010-pb150888.jpg  
Old 11-19-2010, 10:53 AM

Hey MCF people! Hope you have a great friday & weekend. I going to do some penicil
sketches for liquid flames this weekend for the hood & sides of the Black '98 LS. I have an old H.S. chum who does Liquid Flames on Harleys & says it would be no biggie to do the Monte. I just don't want to go overboard. Have a chance to get some used KMC 6 spokes used ( very good cond.) for 400.00.

Anyway thats the plan...

Take Care!
Over & out from Kansas!
-Mark

Old 11-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

make sure to post a pic thread! bet it'll look sweet

Old 11-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member