Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Friday December 24, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 11:29 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: Friday December 24, 2010

-Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz for Creating the above SuperSuper MCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

What are you doing Today ?
Have you been `naughty or nice ?
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's, pets, kids,
home town, pictures of your other cars, truck's, bikes etc.
* Make a post & say`Hi

Let us know that you checked in today `OK

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Informative Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?

Please click below link

December 2010
Monte of the Month

`Winner's

Members: Montelicious & ChibiBlackSheep
Tie for 1st Place

^ Congratulations Lisa ~~ Congratulations Mike ^

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10474
...Click above link to see all MCF Winner's

Old 12-24-2010, 03:27 AM

To Everyone in our Monte Carlo Family
on the eve of Christmas.
Be safe & Enjoy your Holidays.
"Share `if you care, `if you can"
4-$ure
Peace/Happiness

Last edited by Space; 12-24-2010 at 04:24 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:21 AM

Member's,
Please send your donations to the Kid$pace Auto Fund 4 `Fun
Thank You

LeBlanc Mirabeau

MSRP: $728,000
Specs: The mid-engine Mirabeau is designed to fulfill all FIA/Le Mans standards to drive the car in LeMans, but it is also street legal. It has a V8 supercharged engine with 700 bhp and 850 Nm of torque. The body and frame are made of carbon fiber, with a 6-speed transmission and a top speed of 370 km/hour. Automatic gear shifting costs an additional 52,000 euro; leather interior and other creature comforts cost extra.

From the World most Expensive Car Thread,
& then there are people starving on our `Planet.
Are cars easier 2 love then people ?

?

Last edited by Space; 12-24-2010 at 04:25 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Good morning all hope you have a great Christmas eve. Well my sons home and were going to do a little mall hoping wish us luck be safe

Old 12-24-2010, 06:43 AM

Birthdays brettmonte (48) Born December 25th, 1962

Happy Christmas Birthday `Brett
Wish you a Super Happy Birthday
&
Merry Christmas.
We hope that you get twice as many gifts
4-Sure
EnJoy your Holidays & Birthday.
Wish you many more.

EnJoy the Season.
--------------------

What are you doing 2day ? Yes, YOU reading this ?
Post & let us know, because we are lonely : )
Because no one in the real world talks 2 `us : )
Because we are on House Arrest : )
Because our parents have us locked in our Room.
Post something, just because
Wish you reading this a Super Happy

Holidays ~> EnJoy your
`Present

Last edited by Space; 12-24-2010 at 07:34 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:16 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Getting some last min stuff finished up up around here. We got 4 inchs of the white crap again last night. But my buddy next door is taking care of that with his plow. He never takes any $$$ for doing it. But this yr we got him a gift card in his name. ha ha ha. Christmas Eve with the family. I can't think of anything better then that. Good food, Great company, And a few BEERs. . It doesn't matter. were spending the night. Hope all of you.... Space, Amy ,Justin, Sarge, Mel, JJ, Teacher, Lisa, I know i'm going to miss a few names. But this goes too all of you on here. Have a great day. Rick & Carmen

Old 12-24-2010, 09:49 AM

Morning all.

Just got a phone call that my brother may have been fired. He was sent home for two days with pay. He works at a call center for t-mobile and told a customer to grow up, the customer was yelling at him on the phone. Of course he is an idiot and can't say that, I am just worried about my niece and 3 nephews. My brother is the sole income provider and he can not claim unemployment. Hope this is the last of the bad news for this year.....
Merry Freakin Christmas lol

Old 12-24-2010, 10:31 AM

Hi Teacher `Todd,
I'm sorry to read about your brother's problem(s), but hopefully he has good health & can search for a better position.
I know easier said, then to find.
Articles like the below helps keep me balanced, and reminds me to look @ the postives in my life, over the negative problems that I have no control over.
Maybe it will inspire you, or other that take the time to read.
Count Your Blessings, Not Your Woes

It baffles me. I don't know how or why or when it began, but I've formed a habit of complaining.
In fact, in a way, we all have. Many of us whine about all the little and big things that annoy us each and every day. We complain about the weather, about the state of society, about other people's behaviors... I could go on and on here.
You know how colds are contagious? Well, apparently an attitude of complaint is contagious too. In fact, complaining has been turned into an unofficial competition. We try to one up each other with who has the most to moan about -- whether it be bills, family, friends, life or whatever else you see fit to complain about.

Thanks to a wonderful, inspiring friend's advice, I've made a personal decision -- the complaining has to stop.
Complaining does nothing for me, in retrospect. Sure, they say it's therapeutic to vent and express your feelings; 4-Sure... I'm definitely not going to argue with that. In fact, that's probably the only upside I can see about complaining and it's only a tiny one at that.
Complaining about my circumstances just makes me feel worse about my situation. I point out all the things that are wrong or hard or annoying about my problems, which leads to my taking a negative perspective when viewing them. I might feel a little bit better to share it with someone, but for the most part, I just start feeling a lot more hopeless.
Not only do I feel bad and see things as being worse than before I started complaining, I don't get anything done. Instead of trying to find a solution or an alternative, I waste my breath talking about everything that's wrong.

My friend's advice is this: instead of complaints, look at your blessings instead.
When you feel like complaining, or when you feel like your circumstances are worse than ever, try to think about something good instead. Think about the people who love you, the great SuperCharger you bought at last weekend's sale or the first kiss you shared with your current girlfriend or hooker. LOL *It's ok 2 `laugh 2 : ) When you feel a bit better, you can always go back to your problem and try to tackle it.
Exercising this habit will put a positive spin on just about anything bleak or dark in your life -- and make you feel so much better in the long run. Plus, you'll feel a lot more inspired to figure out a solution to whatever it was you were complaining about in the first place. Problem solved! Complaint answered!

You may have heard the phrase, "count your blessings" before, but how often do you actually do it? Do you pause to feel grateful when something good happens? How about when you need an emotional boost? Counting your blessings is one sure way to develop a constant mind-set of gratitude, which can turn a mundane life into a miraculous life.
above has been a reminder 2 `self 4-Sure...
Teacher, I wish you a SuperSuper Freak'in Holidays 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 12-24-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:26 AM

Sorry everyone if I have been complaining to much. This is the only outlet I have had to vent my frustrations.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Afternoon all sitting at amy's parent's waiting fo her sis.... supost to be here a hour and a half ago.... looks like i win the pool... only $2 but it's becuase i guessed the closest to them beign late...

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Friday December 24, 2010