Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Friday December 17, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 09:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hi all
happy friday !!

Old 12-17-2010, 09:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey everyone!!!

Old 12-17-2010, 09:43 AM

My wife just downloaded my pic's from the trip to Ft. Sill. and forwarded to me. Here's a few shots of me, MonteMillerSS, and MonteSS02 with the Taz t-shirt. Wil got to sign the Taz-T since it hadn't made it to him yet.

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Friday December 17, 2010-greg-wil.jpg   MCF Members Blog: Friday December 17, 2010-me-greg.jpg   MCF Members Blog: Friday December 17, 2010-me-wil.jpg   MCF Members Blog: Friday December 17, 2010-greg-will-2.jpg   MCF Members Blog: Friday December 17, 2010-will-signing-taz.jpg  

Old 12-17-2010, 09:52 AM

...Hi `Dave, great 2 see you back and read that you had a safe/fun trip & more....Look forward to seeing your pic's...
----------------------------------------------------------------
KJ-Rich, wish you a fast recovery. I think you type great with one hand : )
Keep us updated `ok...Good Luck
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Teacher `Todd, sorry to read about another problem, but I am sure that you will resolve....Life seems to like to test you a lot I heard it will make you stronger....Hope you s/dad is following the rules of his program...Wish you better luck, and we hope you get all the problems completed, because 2011 is going to be a better year for you....(Let us `Pray: )
Thanks again for starting our day/blog...
I believe in looking at the good things in life, more then the bad things, and I think we have it better then so many others trying to survive on this planet....

Wish everyone reading this a safe/fun/happy day & weekend..
It's time 4 me 2 go in2 reCharge Mode....Peace/Out ~>

Last edited by Space; 12-17-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:25 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all! Finally go a good night sleep cause I have kicked my cold!

Old 12-17-2010, 11:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:20 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks space.

I was out at the house this morning and it looks like we have failed both tests. I have to do two tests on the plumbing. First test is to fill the water lines with air and see if they will hold the pressure. We started at 50 psi last night and it got down to around 12 degrees. We expected to lose a little pressure from the cold, but it was down to 25 psi. What that means is I now get to take a squirt bottle of soapy water and start testing the hundreds of joints and connections to try and find which one/ones are leaking. Fun...also still need to complete the second test which involves filling the drain and vent pipes with water and seeing if they hold. In order to do this you have to plug the drain line before the septic/sewer and lucky me, we can't get it plugged up. The only alternative as of right now is to go under the house and cut the main drain line and plug it there. This means I get to try and pull the plug out with the lines filled and then try and put the pipes back together as quickly as I can so I don't fill the under neath of my house with water. Hope everyone else has as much fun as me today....lol

Old 12-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Todd that sucks, i hope you can get it figured out,

Sorry i have to rant a little bit,

i need to work with people who have some work ethic and consider other not just themself, we have a part timr guy who is working full days since he's on winter break and today we are slow so he has been complaining about it all day and hasn't done shet to keep him busy, whats he do he leaves at 3 becuase he was bored, after 3 is out busiest time so i'm stuck pulling all the orders and packing tyem, it,s going to be a struggle to get checks becuase there is only one other person here so i'm going to have to bust my **** just to get out of here today.....

Old 12-17-2010, 03:59 PM

Sparky, thanks for sharing the pics, 3 great members with matching Montes.. no Monte line up though? hope you put some of those up.

Todd, hope it gets better for you man, need to get in the new shack quick!

Justin, it happens man hard workers have to carry the slackers around hopefully your superiors will see this and reward you for it down the road.

nothing going on here, cold and BUT inside so i can't complain.
later.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

I;m a little late getting on here today. Had some work to do around the house this morning. Then took off in M/C. this was the longest trip she's been on so far. I was gone about 4 hrs. Put on about 145 miles. Had to do some Christmas Shopping. Also shopped for me also . I visited two Harley shop's !!!! Looking at new Harley's mmmmmmmmmmmm ! man they look so SWEET. I think this spring it might be time to buy another one. that would be # 9. Not sure If I want a new one. Maybe a 3 or 4 yr old one. The prices are a little steep for me. I figure if I buy one in say April or may. I could be ridin again by June or with luck the end of May. Think I just might sell the Chevelle and get one. ? I think I spent 2 1/2 hrs in St Paul Harley-Davidson.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Friday December 17, 2010