Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Friday August 06, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning. well, 4 days now and "add more photos" still missing/disappeared from all my albums and I need to add more pics. Can someone in charge here PLEASE look into this. I have asked 3 or 4 of you but am getting no reply from a few, the others said they dont know how to fix that and nobody seems to care.....thanks

Old 08-06-2010, 11:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

good morning all

Old 08-06-2010, 11:31 AM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

ordered some new parts today check them out under tires and suspension

Old 08-06-2010, 11:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone!!!

Old 08-06-2010, 11:46 AM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

hey man how is vegas

Old 08-06-2010, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Montelicious
morning. well, 4 days now and "add more photos" still missing/disappeared from all my albums and I need to add more pics. Can someone in charge here PLEASE look into this. I have asked 3 or 4 of you but am getting no reply from a few, the others said they dont know how to fix that and nobody seems to care.....thanks

Hi Lisa,
I'm sorry that I don't know how to fix your problem, but I will let our leaders know that you are having problems...

We do care about all our members, but our staff is all volunteer and don't get paid for all their time & dedication to the MCF. This is a privately owned site, and they have their own tech's that work on the problems. We waited about a year
to get our Logo fixed, and we are still waiting on other improvements to our site...Patience is a virtue....4-Sure : )
If we don't like the way they run their private site, we can all do our best to improve it, or leave it Now, that would be sad.
I still think that we have the best automotive forum on the web.

I noticed that you have posted around fifty (50) photos/pictures already in your Albums....How many do you want to post ? I suggest maybe getting a cardomain link or photo bucket link and add your pictures & link it to your `sig.

I don't know what the limit is in our Albums, but I will check with our staff & see if there is a limit...

We have many member's that need help, and we are doing the best that we can on dealing with member's problems...You are not alone, or the only one, but I believe everyone on our staff is doing the best that they can to assist our member's...

Thanks for all your contributions....Peace/Out

Old 08-06-2010, 12:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Morning Everyone!

Well I am feeling great this morning. Today is going to be a great day, and I am rested and ready to take it on!!!

The Sat and Sun should be fun/ busy. I have a wedding to attend Sat, and a different wedding on Sun. Two weddings in one weekend, wow!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day and awesome weekend!

Old 08-06-2010, 12:16 PM

...Hi Michael,
Great to read that you are rested `up for what reads like a superSuper active weekend...It's great to read a positive post : )
Wish you a fast work `day and a SuperSafe `fun weekend...
EnJoy

Sounds like a Orientation for your own ceremony LOL
"Here's come the bride, no New Camaro" : ) LOL
Maybe a toy one for the first new born : )

Old 08-06-2010, 03:28 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Originally Posted by Montelicious
I REALLY take offense to that remark. You have exactly 100 pic's in your album, probably more than anyone else. As a moderator with 1 album, I'm only allowed 60 pics. You PM'd me and I told you as a moderator I couldn't help you, and that Taz was the one to talk to. Didn't you believe me? I'm sorry but the staff her is TOTALLY unpaid, and we go WAY out of our way to keep things under control here. You've only been here a short time. You weren't around for the "Finken" incident, nor Robyn if I'm not mistaken.

But to say "WE DON'T CARE", That is WAY out of line.

I don't see why you need more room here, when Photobucket.com or one of the MANY other off site photo dumps work just fine for everyone else, including all of the staff.

Sorry, but I / WE are offended by your statement that we "don't care". I personally set up your thread in the classifieds. I SURE wouldn't have done that if I didn't care.

Bottom line here, if you want / need more room for pic's, then go to an off site location to store your pics, cuz this is just a free forum, with few frills. IMHO you were lucky to get 100 pics on here, cuz I can't. 60 is my limit.

Wayne
Moderator of the Monte Carlo Forum

Last edited by RocknSS04; 08-09-2010 at 05:03 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Just to elaborate on Wayne's post.

I believe it's a maximum of 60 pictures per album, AND a maximum of 100 pictures per member. I think if you try making another album, you may get the other 40 Wayne.

Just to clarify (to everyone)... Your "garage" is considered an album, and will be included in your total number of pictures.

Oh, yeah... I'm not paid for this either. And to say none of us care is completely unfair. This thread is the first time I heard of your problem.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Friday August 06, 2010