Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> MCF Fun - Entertainment-Aliens & the WhiteHouse <

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 09:58 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Aw Geez!

Aw double ~> Geez!

Old 10-05-2012, 10:58 AM

I was concerned that this thread might head for the gutter, so I think everyone should clean their mind & body & proceed
Below is my last tip b-4 I get off work this morning (LOL)
I hope that it helps you & those that use your shower

Is Your Shower Making You Dirty? yes you reading this ? LoL

Think showers are getting you cleaner? Get ready for a gross awakening, toots. Turns out that bacteria on your shower head could be making you a sick mess.

According to an article in the NY Daily News, an analysis of 50 showerheads from nine U.S. cities found that about 30 percent harbored high levels of Mycobacterium avium -- a group of bacteria that can cause lung infections when inhaled or swallowed.

Can you say "eww!"? Luckily, Homesessive is here to make sure that shower head is squeaky clean -- and so are you. Check out our steps to the cleanest shower around -- and don't delay. This is your health we're talking about here!

1. Give Everything a Thorough Rinse
Use a bucket or your shower extension to rinse your shower walls and door with hot water. If you use a shower curtain, now is a great time to throw it in the washing machine or replace it.

2. Get Scrubbing
You can make a fantastic homemade shower cleaner with 1 cup of vinegar, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 cup ammonia and 1.5 gallons of hot water. Be sure to use rubber gloves, scrub well (use an old toothbrush for those tough tiles!) and rinse with hot water. Wipe dry. Also, tackle your glass shower door with white vinegar to prevent streaks and mildew at the same time. Bonus!

3. Don't Forget the Shower Head
Remove your shower head and let it soak in a bowl of straight vinegar. Leave for a few hours or overnight. Then scrub the holes with an old toothbrush and remove scum with a toothpick. Rinse, wipe dry and position shower head back in place.

4. Drain the Drain
Don't forget to tackle your shower's drain, which is pretty self-explanatory. My only tip? Wear rubber gloves, because hair in the drain is one of the grossest things in the world.

That's it! Easy enough, and much quicker than you'd think. Here's to keeping your shower clean and your body healthy this winter!
^
See, a member never knows what they may learn on a MCF `Space Thread/Post...Wish U a CLean Shower & no levels of Mycobacterium avium -- a group of bacteria that can cause lung infections when inhaled or swallowed. Tip: Don't swallow
your shower water until you get your head cleaned ~> LOL....WoW, thanks for letting us know that....LOL

Last edited by Space; 10-05-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:35 AM

Hi `Member's,
I'm sorry for taking `up so much space on the MCF
I'm just trying to keep the forum active
with attempts to make you smile
I think it's now your turn.
Please make a post &
contribute some
interesting
news

Thank You
from
`Space

Old 10-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thank you for taking up time and space, Space.

I mean that in a good sense.

Old 10-06-2012, 08:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Sooo What our Presidents are saying is. Their not the most powerful man in the U.S.A. If they can't find out because its above TOP SECRET. Then who are these guys that know more then our President ? And WHY ?

Old 10-06-2012, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
Thank you for taking up time and space, Space.

I mean that in a good sense.
Thank You `Lou for understanding & permitting me to fill in some empty spaces on the MCF...I know my posts are not for everyone, but I do my best to bring new subjects for member's to read after they have read everything else...
It's a web journey 4 -Sure & one never really knows what they may learn/see when they visit the MCF...It's never boring 4-Sure...Yes, we have Monte Carlo's in `Space (LOL)

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Sooo What our Presidents are saying is. Their not the most powerful man in the U.S.A. If they can't find out because its above TOP SECRET. Then who are these guys that know more then our President ? And WHY ?

Hi `Rick,

Our presidents have known, but they don't think the country, the world is ready to accept us...The humans are having a difficult enough time try'in 2 accept each other & their differences & get along with each other ...They argue/fight/kill & hurt each other...I think we will be revealed & come `out of our space ship closets when our World has learned to live in peace & happiness...Planet Earth can be very violent 4-Sure We find that very sad..On our planet we don't purposely hurt anyone or anything...I'm only here by mistake, but I am adapting to your ways & do my best to spread peace & happiness 4-Sure!!!! I pray 2 the space Gods above that it becomes contagious.....We come in peace & we don't like what we `see . What are you (reading this) doing to make the world better ?

Last edited by Space; 10-06-2012 at 09:39 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Thank You `Lou for understanding & permitting me to fill in some empty spaces on the MCF...I know my posts are not for everyone, but I do my best to bring new subjects for member's to read after they have read everything else...
It's a web journey 4 -Sure & one never really knows what they may learn/see when they visit the MCF...It's never boring 4-Sure...Yes, we have Monte Carlo's in `Space (LOL)

Hi `Rick,

Our presidents have known, but they don't think the country, the world is ready to accept us...The humans are having a difficult enough time try'in 2 accept each other & their differences & get along with each other ...They argue/fight/kill & hurt each other...I think we will be revealed & come `out of our space ship closets when our World has learned to live in peace & happiness...Planet Earth can be very violent 4-Sure We find that very sad..On our planet we don't purposely hurt anyone or anything...I'm only here by mistake, but I am adapting to your ways & do my best to spread peace & happiness 4-Sure!!!! I pray 2 the space Gods above that it becomes contagious.....
The problem is lack of RESPECT for each other. RESPECT IS A BIG ISSUE !

Old 10-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

In general, I've noticed that governments don't know as much as people think they do. Most politicians live a sheltered and secluded life with very little contact with the outside world. The outside world being out in the public with us. Their constituents.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:00 AM

The problem is lack of RESPECT for each other. RESPECT IS A BIG ISSUE !

I believe it begins @ home & then
with the teachers...So many don't
respect themselves & if they don't
respect themselves, they will not respect
others unless they are forced to at the time

Please lead by example or get outa the way
===============================
`Lou (Taz), I agree with your post that our politicians
do not get out and are protected...They can't get out
without protection because they would get `beat up
for the way they are not doing there `jobs for the people and seem to be just doing their job/duties for themselves
They enter government with little or no money & become millionaire + + +(What's up with that) ?

I believe until that is changed, that our country with continue
to have major problems....Greed/Power/$'s have corrupted our system of government We the people are the only ones that can change that...I believe it could be changed peacefully `if people take the time to get involved in the process...People complain all the time about government & what they are doing or not doing, but they do not act, they do not get involved...I hope that changes 4-Sure...`amen

Last edited by Space; 10-06-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

I nominate you Space, for President. Chibi Mike can be your running mate.

Quick Reply: > MCF Fun - Entertainment-Aliens & the WhiteHouse <