Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

May be off for a while,,

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 07:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010
Default May be off for a while,,

So just real quick before my parents catch me, there is a possibility that I won't be on here for a while. Long story short, got caught and got in HUGE trouble by my parents while I was in the process of trying to fix what I had done wrong. So yeah (like i've said in the past) they have taken my phone away, i think theyre planning on taking my laptop away, and worse of all they aren't letting me go to colllege in the spring and making me get a full time job and I'm not allowed to go back to Florida so all of my stuff including my baby (monte carlo) is stuck done there for a VERY long time and even when my monte does get back up here I probably wont be able to get it for a long time, that is if they dont sell it. If they sell it I might as well be dead, like no joke, its so freakin bad. But anyway dont know whats gonna happen but i thought I would let you guys know but i'll try to get on here as much as I can. So yeah everyone stay safe and what not and I'll talk to you guys later.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:32 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

BRITTANY!!!! Do your parents realize they are basically stalling your from furthering your life completely now!?!?!? WHY!?! If you were doing bad with grades, I'd understand.... and all of this is because you decided you wanted to advance your life in the Navy?!?!? I'm glad my parents want me to do what I feel is best for my life.... I hope yours begin to see things the same way soon!

Old 01-03-2010, 07:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

not exactly. there was more to it. it was just a TON of stuff and i'm not proud of any of it and i just wanna move on somehow

Old 01-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good luck in your future Brittany. If they do sell the Monte, sure it will hurt. But it is a car. It can be replaced.

Do what's right. It's the best way.

Come back when you can. We'll be here.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:18 PM

Brittany, I hope things work out for the best for you. As long as your parents are paying for things they will have control. All material things can be replaced. If you have to get another monte then you will do it. I hope you get things figured out. Good Lucka nd we are here for you.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That sucks brit hope things get better and everything can be worked out

Old 01-03-2010, 08:40 PM

Good bye Brittany.
Be safe and always think things through...
Like members said before me, the Monte is material and can be replaced later if your parents get rid of it. Who knows you may come back with a real Dale Sr!!
Also you don't have to own a Monte to visit us here.
We wish you well, take care.
Always control your actions.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:50 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

hope things get better soon for you Brittany, hope they dont sell ur car on you that would deff be a shame but everyone is here for you if u need anything

Old 01-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Hey Britt doe's this mean you won't be wanting those Dale SR graphics any time soon? JK I don't know what to say having my own daughter Brittany in school herself...she's twenty one but for the most part under my watch (responcabilty) as long as she's in school and I'm paying for it as well as insurance She's still my little girl ..my first born and although I'm not going to go as far as you're parents I can certanly understand there anger if your actions compromise your health or others or your future in general... I know I did and others as well believe we know it all at 19 but trust me we don't and for myself I had already been on my own a few years by then but you know I didn't have a clue what it was to be an adult. Good luck. Jarhead

Old 01-03-2010, 09:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This sounds a little nutty! Well, in case you didn't notice, your really gonna be missed here Britney. Hopefully whatever we're talking about has been exagerated and will blow over sooner then later. This can't be a logical recourse for anything I can think of and I can't help but wonder what the hell this is about. What did you do?

Take care!

Quick Reply: May be off for a while,,