Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: MARCH 2018 MCF Monthly Members blog (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/march-2018-mcf-monthly-members-blog-59453/)

drivernumber3 03-01-2018 08:42 AM

MARCH 2018 MCF Monthly Members blog

http://montecarloforum.com/forum/att...hybridcopy.png
MCF Member's Blog
Month of March 2018

In memory of Barbara Heinz "P343" and David Smith "STUMPMI" and BUTCH49

http://montecarloforum.com/forum/att...2017-break.png
http://www.montecarloclub.com/Page%2...in%20white.gif
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/monteca...a29afe938b.png
to our
Monte Carlo Family

:thumbsup:

The Monte Carlo Forum is a fun automotive family zone for owners
and enthusiasts of all generations of Monte Carlo.

This is a continuous Blog for the whole month. We are online 24/7.
Post and let us know how you are and what you have going on - car
related or not, any member can join our Blog conversation!

If you have NOT read the Monte Carlo Forum rules, please click the
link below and enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum experience.

Welcome & Forum Rules

Make a post and let us know that you checked in today! Please
welcome our new members to our Forum and Blog.

Any member can start the MCF Blog after midnight (12 am EST).
Just copy and change the date.

(Check with Staff for any other changes to our Blog)

Thank You!

http://montecarloforum.com/forum/att...2016-chevy.gif

This month's Blog started by
DRIVERNUMBER3

drivernumber3 03-01-2018 08:45 AM

Wow March snuck up on us, or at least me?

Wow March snuck up on us, or at least me? :nono::wtf:
It has been sunny and supposed to have been warmer but I am still cold.
Stay warm Spring is getting closer.:thumbsup:

06mistreSS 03-01-2018 08:52 AM

Good morning guys. Haha yeah, spring is closing in but the weather is still crazy. The past three days has been mid-50s to 60 degrees. This morning we're mid-30s and it's raining pretty good, temps are dropping and it's suppose to change over to snow soon - we're looking at 3-5" of snow today, could be up to 7" in spots.

Big Ten Tournament is underway (NCAA men's basketball). #5 Michigan plays #12 Iowa today at 2:30 pm. Go Blue!

NCAA Men's Basketball Rankings
1 - Virginia
2 - Michigan State
3 - Villanova
4 - Xavier
5 - Kansas
6 - Duke
7 - Purdue
8 - Gonzaga
9 - West Virginia
10 - North Carolina
11 - Texas Tech
12 - Wichita State
13 - Clemson
14 - Ohio State
15 - Cincinnati
16 - Tennessee
17 - Michigan
18 - Auburn
19 - Nevada
20 - Kentucky
21 - Arizona
22 - Butler
23 - TCU
24 - Florida
25 - Arkansas
26 - Virginia Tech

06mistreSS 03-01-2018 10:18 AM

Snow has begun falling and they've now upped our snow totals to 5-8" :eek:

GTHSS 03-01-2018 04:30 PM

Hello all! Rain is ending here, the next for days are clear and cool. Low's in the 30's, hghs 50 - 60. I can dig that.

I am ready to detail the SS just in time for the pollen outbreak. But it's all good.

06mistreSS 03-02-2018 07:40 AM

Good morning guys, we got about 5" of snow yesterday. A few areas in Metro Detroit saw up to 8". Very wet, heavy snow sticking to everything. A lot of schools closed this morning, roads are pretty clear since temps are right at freezing so the commute was pretty decent this morning. The next 3 days, including today, is suppose to be in the low 40s so I expect a lot of this snow we just got to be gone by the end of the weekend.

Jeffs02rwdSS 03-02-2018 07:59 AM

Big storms went by us and hit the rest of the country :rotfl: We have been getting some nice day's and kindly sending them to Michigan . Been putzing in the garage the last few day's chasing wire's again most of the dash out and steering colom pulled , didn't find anything as usual . Re assembly today then I'll look at mess under the hood for a laugh. will have to decide what I actually need. And kudo's to Driver#3 :congrats: for putting up another great contest. I have nothing for this one again but enjoy seeing the other rides.:thumbsup:

phuntley 03-02-2018 05:38 PM

Hey everyone....weather is awesome here in Denver - 60's for the next couple days! My new hubs and new tires (Goodyear Eagle Sport AS) are on, no more wheel shimmy at high speed. The new struts are just freaking awesome (Monroe's). Steering rack and lower control arms/ball joints go in on the 16th...going to definitely ride like new. Still chasing keyless entry issue, ordered a new receiver...

drivernumber3 03-03-2018 08:19 AM

It was real nice here yesterday almost to warm for a jacket.
Hope it continues some I have a new window to install in my bathroom remodel project. :thumbsup: Wow an update it is now up to 72 degrees at nearly 4:pm, nice out but the wind was horrible on I-80 going east this am tomorrow the winds are supposed to get in the 60MPH range?

GTHSS 03-04-2018 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by drivernumber3 (Post 709769)
It was real nice here yesterday almost to warm for a jacket.
Hope it continues some I have a new window to install in my bathroom remodel project. :thumbsup: Wow an update it is now up to 72 degrees at nearly 4:pm, nice out but the wind was horrible on I-80 going east this am tomorrow the winds are supposed to get in the 60MPH range?

So, if you have a 60 mph tail wind, and you are driving at 60 mph, is that like perfect fuel mileage?:thumbsup:

06mistreSS 03-05-2018 07:32 AM

Good morning guys. A nice morning today, sun is blaring! It was a very nice, mild sunny weekend.

Yesterday in sports world, Harvick won the Cup Series race (two wins in a row for him and his 100th win overall) and Michigan basketball beat two top-10 teams (Michigan St. and Purdue) to win the Big Ten Championship!

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/monteca...dfad33314a.png 2018 Standings after Las Vegas - 3/36 Races (wins in parenthesis)
#4 Kevin Harvick - 135 (2)
#22 Joey Logano - 132
#12 Ryan Blaney - 131
#78 Martin Truex Jr. - 115
#18 Kyle Busch - 104
#42 Kyle Larson - 104
#2 Brad Keselowski - 99
#11 Denny Hamlin - 97
#21 Paul Menard - 96
#3 Austin Dillon - 94 (1)

NCAA Men's Basketball Rankings
1 - Virginia
2 - Villanova
3 - Xavier
4 - Michigan St.
5 - Duke
6 - Gonzaga
7 - Michigan
8 - Cincinnati
9 - Kansas
10 - Purdue
11 - Wichita St.
12 - North Carolina
13 - Tennessee
14 - Texas Tech
15 - Arizona

drivernumber3 03-05-2018 07:40 AM

Wow what a nice weekend on Saturday it got up to 72 degrees but it was windy on the road for sure. Sunday was mid 60's and still windy.
Been working on the Master Bathroom a complete removal to the wall studs even took out the floor sheeting and installed all new.:eek::wtf:
I am not used to this work and feel the pains because of that. :nono:
Maybe got a couple of weeks to go till it is done. :confused:

Jeffs02rwdSS 03-05-2018 08:08 AM

Brought my 2016 Silverado back in for problems with the TPMS system today hoping 3rd time is the charm. So far they put 3 wheel sensors in and now next on the protocol list is the door lock sensor's , not sure how that's connected in system but hey I didn't wire the truck. They treat me pretty well there I always drop off a Subway gift card for them. Loaner vehicles are always new cars/trucks so I get a chance to check them out . Have had the 17 Dodge 1/2 ton w/ Hemi of course tons of power, nice interior but rode like a truck. The 17 Silverado Z71 was comparable to my truck until I opened up the 6.2 L and that extra 70 hp what a difference and somehow averaged better gas mileage than my truck. . Today I got a 18 Impala Lt and it's very comfortable to drive even in a snowstorm, door mirrors are very odd, stitched leather throughout car and a 3.6 L that moves the car right along great passing power at 70 mph and yes I did mention a storm earlier .

phuntley 03-05-2018 07:25 PM

Great day, tore into the dash, removed the pad, etc and found my missing wiring harness for the Keyless Entry receiver. Man the don't make these cars easy to work on....like adding 1 foot of wiring would have made the job so much easier.....as it is, once you disconnect that plug, it's going to fall down into the dash! So nice to have this working again!

06mistreSS 03-06-2018 07:05 AM

Good morning guys, it just started to snow a bit this morning. I guess today is snow to rain then back to snow tonight. We're suppose to get about 2" through tomorrow morning.

Over the weekend I bid on and won (will be an early b-day gift from my wife) a professionally restored 1918 Michigan license plate - this will be the oldest plate in my collection and my first restored plate. I also got another (I believe my fourth) pair of NOS 1970 Michigan plates. :thumbsup:

The wife and I have started looking at houses again; basically if the right house comes along we'll go for it. :eek:

Originally Posted by phuntley (Post 709794)
So nice to have this working again!

Hey phuntley, how long have you had your 06 and how many miles? Any mods or stock?

drivernumber3 03-06-2018 08:17 AM

Wow, the wind is really blowing today on up to 45mph:wtf: and we got some snow during the night but only a skiff. :eek:
Quite a change from the weekend being so nice.
Now this weekend is daylight savings time again? nice but wish it was warmer. :)

drivernumber3 03-08-2018 04:15 PM

The weather has been difficult for the last few days. Cold and windy.:wtf: :wtf:
But it warmed up today and the wind backed off.:nono:
Finally able to get some stuff done on by Master bathroom remodel. Drywaller's, electricians, and plumbers are out of the way. Hanging my backer boards now.:confused:

phuntley 03-08-2018 05:18 PM

Hey phuntley, how long have you had your 06 and how many miles? Any mods or stock?[/QUOTE]

I've had it for 5 years now, was 9K when I bought it, ~147K now...bone stock - well, K&N filter element lol...

Major issues were tranny at 135K (daughter was driving it!), radiator, broken motor mount. Front end is nearly done, replacing it all....rack, struts, springs, lower control arms/ball joints, hubs....tie rod ends were already done at 105K along with the ISS....

I'm not a purist per se, but I do like that it's stock....has some minor body damage I'm going to address soon too....

06mistreSS 03-09-2018 08:25 AM

Good morning guys. Kinda cold again; 20 degrees this morning. We've had scattered flurries and snow showers for the past couple days.

Originally Posted by phuntley (Post 709832)
I've had it for 5 years now, was 9K when I bought it, ~147K now...bone stock - well, K&N filter element lol...

Major issues were tranny at 135K (daughter was driving it!), radiator, broken motor mount. Front end is nearly done, replacing it all....rack, struts, springs, lower control arms/ball joints, hubs....tie rod ends were already done at 105K along with the ISS....

I'm not a purist per se, but I do like that it's stock....has some minor body damage I'm going to address soon too....

Cool. I've had mine for 7.5 years, purchased for $15k with 63k miles - got 94k miles now. I got the car where I like it without dumping serious cash at it so it's been like 3 years since I've done anything to it or needed to do anything to it. My next project is the brakes but I'm not sure if I'm doing that this year or next. I do like the stock look of these cars so all of my mods are keeping with the car's originality. Most significant mod was lowering it (struts, springs, new mounts + brake pads and caliper paint) and that cost about $2000.

chifan 03-09-2018 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS (Post 709840)
Good morning guys. Kinda cold again; 20 degrees this morning. We've had scattered flurries and snow showers for the past couple days.

Cool. I've had mine for 7.5 years, purchased for $15k with 63k miles - got 94k miles now. I got the car where I like it without dumping serious cash at it so it's been like 3 years since I've done anything to it or needed to do anything to it. My next project is the brakes but I'm not sure if I'm doing that this year or next. I do like the stock look of these cars so all of my mods are keeping with the car's originality. Most significant mod was lowering it (struts, springs, new mounts + brake pads and caliper paint) and that cost about $2000.

Both are cool cars! I got my '07 five years ago for $17,500 w/39K on the odometer. Now it's about to hit 78K in the next week. Still stock all the way, with a total repaint two years ago when I took care of a slight rust problem from its previous northern life (car was originally a Minnesota delivery). Got rid of the vinyl and went with painted stripes under the clear coat. I love my car, but I'm starting to get the itch to get something else, too.............

06mistreSS 03-09-2018 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by chifan (Post 709843)
Both are cool cars! I got my '07 five years ago for $17,500 w/39K on the odometer. Now it's about to hit 78K in the next week. Still stock all the way, with a total repaint two years ago when I took care of a slight rust problem from its previous northern life (car was originally a Minnesota delivery). Got rid of the vinyl and went with painted stripes under the clear coat. I love my car, but I'm starting to get the itch to get something else, too.............

Thanks, so is yours! Man, I didn't know that car was a total repaint! :eek: I need to do brake rotors soon, I was thinking this year, may be next but I want to paint the calipers and brackets red when I do that. I just think the red will tie in nicely with the red engine cover.

phuntley 03-10-2018 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by chifan (Post 709843)

That is one sweet car. Only thing negative about mine is I always wanted the '07, just were none near my price when I bought mine. Cool to have the last year! As for that itch, think about something that can make you fall in love all over with it. I sank some serious money into rebuilding the front end, and this week I'm putting even more into a serious stereo. And I'm back in love with her again! At this point I think I'm in for the long haul...hoping to leave it to my daughter, who just loves it! :thumbsup:

phuntley 03-10-2018 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS (Post 709848)
Thanks, so is yours! Man, I didn't know that car was a total repaint! :eek: I need to do brake rotors soon, I was thinking this year, may be next but I want to paint the calipers and brackets red when I do that. I just think the red will tie in nicely with the red engine cover.

I agree Matt! I'm going with a kit:

Power Stop KC1438 1-Click Performance Brake Kit with Caliper, Front & Rear

The Calipers are red, price seems good....I need to do that engine cover someday, I ordered a new stock one for now...

drivernumber3 03-11-2018 12:14 PM

another weather change?

What a change from overnite, yesterday was not to bad The temps were near 60 and the Sun was out.:thumbsup:
My son drove over from his home with his family and helped me install a new Anderson Window for my bathroom project and we got the old one out and we installed the new one with relatively little or no issues. :):thumbsup:
Could not have done it myself. :nono::)
Then this morning we went to Day lite Savings time and got a touch of winter back and the roadways were super slick:wtf:, saw a Pickup and Camper jack knife into a field:eek:. Seems like the further east we drove the worse it got:wtf:.
Anyway made it back with no issues and it is just cold, about 27 degrees here. I am about wintered out:rolleyes:.

06mistreSS 03-12-2018 07:33 AM

Good morning guys. Stepped outside this morning and it's freezing, looked at our outdoor thermometer and it said 18 degrees! Suppose to get up to an inch of snow today too. The wife and I looked at some houses this weekend.

Harvick won at Phoenix yesterday to make it 3 wins in a row for him! :thumbsup:

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/monteca...dfad33314a.png 2018 Standings after Las Vegas - 3/36 Races (wins in parenthesis)
#4 Kevin Harvick - 168 (3)
#18 Kyle Busch - 156
#78 Martin Truex Jr. - 156
#22 Joey Logano - 152
#12 Ryan Blaney - 152
#11 Denny Hamlin - 137
#2 Brad Keselowski - 134
#42 Kyle Larson - 131
#14 Clint Bowyer - 125
#10 Aric Almirola - 123

chifan 03-12-2018 08:13 PM

Guys, I have a slight problem... It seems the shop that did my last oil change broke the air box and lost one of the clips holding it closed. I have had no luck finding what I need without buying the entire system for $300+... If anyone has the upper housing (just the part under the diagonal brace) for the LS4 factory air box and the metal clips that go with it, I’d be interested in obtaining it. First show is 19 days out... Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated as always. Thanks.

chifan@grnco.net

drivernumber3 03-13-2018 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by chifan (Post 709922)
Guys, I have a slight problem... It seems the shop that did my last oil change broke the air box and lost one of the clips holding it closed. I have had no luck finding what I need without buying the entire system for $300+... If anyone has the upper housing (just the part under the diagonal brace) for the LS4 factory air box and the metal clips that go with it, I’d be interested in obtaining it. First show is 19 days out... Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated as always. Thanks.

chifan@grnco.net

Does the Impala have the same unit? Not sure how many Montes they have. :confused:
I need to make a salvage yard run this week along with some other errands, so I could check to make sure they may have one. :thumbsup:

drivernumber3 03-13-2018 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS (Post 709901)
Good morning guys. Stepped outside this morning and it's freezing, looked at our outdoor thermometer and it said 18 degrees! Suppose to get up to an inch of snow today too. The wife and I looked at some houses this weekend.

Harvick won at Phoenix yesterday to make it 3 wins in a row for him! :thumbsup:

#4 Kevin Harvick - 168 (3)
#18 Kyle Busch - 156
#78 Martin Truex Jr. - 156
#22 Joey Logano - 152
#12 Ryan Blaney - 152
#11 Denny Hamlin - 137
#2 Brad Keselowski - 134
#42 Kyle Larson - 131
#14 Clint Bowyer - 125
#10 Aric Almirola - 123

Homes are nice to own and a good investment but they are a lot of work too. If you aren't scooping snow your raking leaves or mowing the lawn? :rolleyes:

Harvick is going crazy with wins pretty soon the Toyota teams will start complaining and Nascar will have to give them a better edge again. :eek::wtf:

I working on the master bathroom and getting very close to the time I need to do the Tiling probably should get Zippy02 over here and get it done the right way. :thumbsup:

chifan 03-13-2018 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by drivernumber3 (Post 709933)
Does the Impala have the same unit? Not sure how many Montes they have. :confused:
I need to make a salvage yard run this week along with some other errands, so I could check to make sure they may have one. :thumbsup:

There is one on ebay that lists the part number as 25888383 that looks like the right part, and says on their compatibility chart that it fits the 5.3... I may have to give it a try. With shipping it's just over $100... Includes parts I don't need, but at least that's better than $300....as long as it fits....

phuntley 03-14-2018 05:57 AM

Morning all! Big day today for my '06! My divorce present to myself - upgrading the stock stereo. Previous owner installed separates (cheaper Pioneer) in the front doors, but did not install the crossovers that should have come with them...and what a hack job they did! Speakers have always sounded very tinny up front....so she gets a Pioneer AVIC-8201NEX with backup camera, Focal PS-165-FX 6 1/2" separates up front, and Focal 690 AC 6X9's in the rear. Alpine PDR-F50 to power front/rear...CP210-W0v3 with two 10's from JL Audio for the Bass (It's all about that Bass!) with a JL Audio JX500/1D driving those. Car Toys here in Parker, Colorado is doing the installation, and I'm having them detail the exterior today too while it's there. By the end of the day I'll once again have a good system, will make those drives to Texas a LOT easier! I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for it! lol!. I did a pretty complete stereo install on a previous vehicle, nice to be able to afford letting pros do it this time....It'll retain the steering wheel controls and my Sirius XM also....can't wait to try out CarPlay! Going to be 70 freaking degrees here in Denver today...we seriously need some rain/snow!

drivernumber3 03-14-2018 08:32 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Good Morning MCF. Got a few pics to lighten up the day.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

06mistreSS 03-15-2018 09:13 AM

Good morning guys.

We may have found a new home... had a well and septic inspection yesterday and everything looked good so we're moving forward! We'd be more than doubling our square footage over our current home and would have a bigger yard, slightly wooded that backs up to woods which is a huge bonus. This place was built around the same time as our current place, mid-late 90s, and is in very good condition, just needs some nice upgrades and finishes which we'd be doing... similar situation we had when we bought our current place.

March Madness officially begins at 12:15 pm today! Michigan plays Montana at 9:50 tonight... go Blue!

Originally Posted by chifan (Post 709922)
If anyone has the upper housing (just the part under the diagonal brace) for the LS4 factory air box and the metal clips that go with it, I’d be interested in obtaining it. First show is 19 days out... Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated as always. Thanks.

First show is 19 days out? With the way it's been going here this year we could still have snow. Like this morning it was 20 degrees. And I still have my factory air box but since it's the original to-the-car I'm keeping it just incase.

chifan 03-15-2018 11:31 AM

The first show I'm planning on being in is April 7th and 8th. It's an indoor show at the basketball arena on the Arkansas State University campus. There's a small outdoor show one week prior to that, which I will probably not be ready for...

As for the air box, I ordered the one on ebay for $102 with shipping. It better fit....

06mistreSS 03-16-2018 08:26 AM

Good morning guys. It's 9 degrees this morning... nine, single digits! Five days til spring so it can get back to some normal temps anytime now. This weekend looks better, high 40s and low 50s, which is good because I need to do some outside work to our place to get it ready to put on the market.
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/monteca...72f0d76f2f.png
Last night, Michigan beat Montana 61-47 in round one of March Madness and will play Houston in round two tomorrow night at 9:40 pm. Go Blue!

drivernumber3 03-17-2018 08:15 AM

Good Morning MCF this week we a few days that the weather was pretty nice, now the weekend looks like some rain.

A friend of mine called me to tell me about the Autorama in Omaha,NE and he had intended to go but now he has to work.:rotfl::mad:
He said Dale Earnhardt Jr was supposed to be there but for only 2 hours (so I am thinking why even bother for 2hours??)
I would never drive that 200 miles round trip just to see if you can see him and he might even cancel at the last minute too.
That has been the case in the past when either I or someone I know purchased tickets to see some race driver and they did a walk thru and a Prom Queen wave. :wtf::rolleyes: :rotfl:

Maybe next year I can work it in?

https://autorama.com/attend/omaha/#celebrities

chifan 03-17-2018 05:37 PM

Great weather down here! Spent a couple of hours putting a good cleaning on the outside of the SS, then USPS delivered my air box, which was a perfect fit! Loving driving this car even more after finally tuning out the AFM 8 days ago! Which means I’ll probably sell it soon, haha....

phuntley 03-17-2018 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by chifan (Post 710033)
Great weather down here! Spent a couple of hours putting a good cleaning on the outside of the SS, then USPS delivered my air box, which was a perfect fit! Loving driving this car even more after finally tuning out the AFM 8 days ago! Which means I’ll probably sell it soon, haha....

Lol!! Sounds like me! Last time I did a totally custom stereo install, I sold the car a few weeks later. Not this one though! I need to post some pics soon, the stereo is installed and wow does it ever rock! I also put on my new steering wheel, and unfortunately it appears I boogered the clock spring, so I'm replacing that tomorrow....love the new wheel though!! My old one was worn smooth, and had a bunch of cuts/scratches etc.

been warm here in Denver!

06mistreSS 03-19-2018 07:58 AM

Good morning guys. Awesome weather this weekend, sunny both days and warm - 51 degrees on Saturday and 60 yesterday! I got a lot of house work done outside and the puppy spend a lot of time outside and pooped herself out (she's just over 6 months old now). We got our well/septic and water results back on the "new" place and it looks good. Just need to finish some projects on our current place before we list it.

Go Blue! On Saturday, Michigan just barely beat Houston 64-63 to advance to the Sweet Sixteen where they will play Texas A&M - Thursday at 7:30 pm. Lots of upsets too - #11 Loyola-Chi over #3 Tenn, #11 Syracuse over #3 Mich St, #7 Texas A&M over #2 N Carolina, #7 Nevada over #2 Cinci, #9 Florida St over #1 Xavier and #16 UMBC over #1 Virginia. Both #1s and #2s are gone from the left side of the bracket.

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/monteca...dfad33314a.png 2018 Standings after Auto Club - 5/36 Races (wins in parenthesis)
#78 Martin Truex Jr. - 216 (1)
#18 Kyle Busch - 207
#22 Joey Logano - 197
#2 Brad Keselowski - 183
#12 Ryan Blaney - 181
#11 Denny Hamlin - 176
#42 Kyle Larson - 174
#4 Kevin Harvick - 170 (3)
#14 Clint Bowyer - 155
#10 Aric Almirola - 148

phuntley 03-19-2018 08:54 AM

Morning guys and gals! Woke to 4" of fresh snow this morning, but yesterday was 55 deg! I was able to get the new clock spring installed and finally all the idiot lights are off. Expensive lesson, but I did the work myself and now know much more about clock springs than I ever wanted to know lol. The new steering wheel is fantastic, worth the money! Supposed to warm up to 70 again by Thursday!

Matt, March Madness sure is awesome this year! 2 #1 seeds out before the Sweet 16! Hasn't happened since 2004 I think.....congrats on Michigan, A&M is a tough match up but I hope the Wolverines can take it!

Taz 03-19-2018 09:24 AM

Good Morning everyone!