Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Lotto Winners - Place your order NOW : )

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 06:58 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking Lotto Winners - Place your order NOW : )

Hi Member's, just filling in some space with another dream car I'm going out & buying a lotto ticket (it only take one ticket 2 win: ) Post what you would buy `if you won a BIG LOTTO 0-60 MPH in 2.5 seconds Top Speed 248 +
...Holly SpaceJets ~>WoW It's for the poor people like `space 2 keep work'in & dream'in : )

Caught Testing: 2012 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Super Sport - Spy Shots by Road & Track

All the power of the Super Sport in the Grand Sport’s sexy body.

By Nick Kurczewski / Photos by Carpix
August 22, 2011

Slideshow >>
Slideshow >>

<!-- future-cars/spy-photos/gallery -->..Super Spy Shots by Road & Track to see what's coming
in our future

<!--/photos-video-wrapper-->
<!-- /Main photo wrapper --><!-- test output end: --><!-- the article, at a glance, downloads, top competitors, from buying guide --><!-- left column -->The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Super Sport is settling a very difficult buying dilemma for the super rich. Until now, Bugatti shoppers could choose the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport roadster for the ultimate in top-down style, or the $2.7 million Super Sport coupe for all the bragging rights that come with owning the world’s fastest production car. But anyone who wanted a combination of the two models was simply out of luck.
Now, though, everyone at the polo club can finally breathe a sigh of relief—Bugatti apparently has fused the Grand Sport chassis and body with the 1200-bhp quad turbo W-16 engine that propelled the Super Sport to a record-setting 268-mph high-speed run.

A Grander Grand Sport
The white test car caught by our spy photographers has only minimal camouflage on its front air intakes. Unlike the Super Sport coupe, this new roadster version keeps the chromed air intakes of the standard Veyron. For obvious reasons, the sleeker NACA ducts found on the roof of the Super Sport make no sense on a car with a removable top. That means the car will likely have a top speed that’s not quite as fast as the Super Sport Coupe’s electronically limited 258-mph max.

But fear not, performance isn’t exactly going to be an issue here. The Super Sport coupe accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 2.5 seconds, according to Bugatti, and can pull up to 1.4g on a skidpad. During our test drive, we praised this all-wheel-drive supercar for also being remarkably “smooth, quiet and comfortable” during normal driving conditions.
Look for the Grand Sport Super Sport to go on sale later this year, or early in 2012. This could be one of the final hurrahs for the Veyron before it’s replaced, possibly by a super sedan similar in size and design to the C16 Galibier Concept seen two years ago.

Last edited by Space; 08-25-2011 at 07:15 AM.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:59 AM

2013 Bugatti C16 Galibier - First Look

Royale excess.

By Matt DeLorenzo
September 15, 2009
<!-- main image hidden --><!-- test output end: --><!-- the article, at a glance, downloads, top competitors, from buying guide --><!-- left column -->

Away from the hustle and bustle of the IAA motor show in Frankfurt, Bugatti unveiled a new sedan model at its Molsheim, France, headquarters. The Bugatti C16 Galibier is named after a famous Alpine pass featured in the Tour de France and the new model combines the styling cues of the Type 57 Atlantic coupe with the Galibier saloon name of the 1930s in a 4-door flagship that also has echoes of the legendary Bugatti Royale.
Out front the Galibier sports a large horse collar grille, a Bugatti signature, along with a pronounced fore/aft center spine. The hood has a center hinge along that line, with engine bay access covers opening to the sides of the vehicle. The two-tone body treatment is similar to the Veyron's — the sides done up in polished aluminum that is contrasted by the royal blue hood, roof and rear body panels crafted from carbon fiber. The rear of the vehicle tapers into a boattail, and there's a hatch for access to the rear cargo area. The body silhouette is eerily similar in profile to the recently released Porsche Panamera.
Beneath the hood is Bugatti's 8.0-liter W-16 engine, which in a nod to environmental concerns is a flex-fuel unit capable of running on ethanol. The engine, with two-stage superchargers, is said to propel the Galibier to a top speed of 217 mph. The all-wheel-drive car is also equipped with an advanced reactive suspension and carbon-ceramic disc brakes.
The interior is an exercise in luxurious simplicity. The leather-trimmed cabin is equipped with a large single-piece dashboard with just two analog instruments positioned in the center, while a Parmigiani Reverso Tourbillon clock in the dash can be detached and worn as a wristwatch. While prices have not yet been announced, it's reported that Bugatti is looking to launch the car as a 2013 model.

<CENTER><EMBED height=340 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/e4LzsrJR5-w&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></CENTER>
<!-- hide left column -->
<!-- tags, pager -->

..SuperClassic Video above, it's got class...Click to EnJoy
"Sculpture defies `Space.....Poetry transcends `Time"
`Amen
Pages: 1 Photos
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery(".fb_share_no_count .fb_share_count_inner").text(" 0 "); jQuery(".fb_share_no_count").removeClass("fb_share _no_count"); jQuery("div.fbmargin").css("margin-top", "-7px"); });</SCRIPT>
<!-- /article wrapper--><!-- related content included --><!-- related content section --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery('#relatedStoriesCarousel').jcarousel({ animation: 450 }); }); </SCRIPT>RELATED STORIES

0diggsdigg

Last edited by Space; 08-25-2011 at 07:14 AM.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:25 AM
Old 08-25-2011, 07:39 AM

I could buy over a dozen of the below for the same cost of the above Bugatti I've always loved the Aston Martin
with it's v-12 & classic looks + power...What do you think ?

2012 Aston Martin Virage - Driving Impressions

The middle child in a growing Aston Martin family.

By John Lamm / Photos by the Author

Slideshow >>
Video >>

<!--/photos-video-wrapper-->
<!-- /Main photo wrapper --><!-- test output end: --><!-- the article, at a glance, downloads, top competitors, from buying guide --><!-- left column -->Yes, you have seen the Virage name affixed to an Aston Martin before. It was the early 1990s, and the British automaker was moving on from using the name “V8” for its top-of-the-line model. Virage it was...at least for a half-decade or so until the name reverted to V8.
And now Virage is back, the badge on a new model that rides in on the same 107.9-in. wheelbase as the DB9 and DBS. Yes, this does cause some confusion as we now have three models that share the same basic size and that look quite a lot alike. It’s a terrific look, though—strong, properly aggressive, with a trademark grille and a great stance on its wheels. Yes, the Astons are quite similar, but not so much as the Porsche 911s across the 14 variations sold in the U.S.

Video window may take a few moments to load...<CENTER><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://admin.brightcove.com/js/BrightcoveExperiences.js"></SCRIPT><OBJECT id=myExperience830431095001 class=BrightcoveExperience title="Big Grin" border=0 codeBase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0" alt="" classid="clsid</OBJECT></CENTER>
The Aston trio also shares the same German-built engine, an all-aluminum twincam 48-valve 5935-cc V-12 that sits in a front/mid-engine position in the chassis and happily provides 490 bhp at 6500 rpm and 420 lb.-ft. of torque at 5750 (with more than 85 percent ready at 1500 rpm). The DBS cranks out 510 bhp and the same 420 lb.-ft., while the DB9 drops back to 470 bhp, but then comes up with 443 lb.-ft.
At the rear end of the carbon-fiber driveshaft is a 6-speed Touchtronic II transmission that can be operated in pure auto mode or via steering column-mounted paddles.

Like the DBS and DB9, the Virage is done as a coupe (with or without the +2 rear seats) and a 2-place roadster, the Volante. They are all based on Aston’s bonded aluminum backbone, the bodywork a mélange of steel, aluminum and composites, the exterior quality level so high that I betcha can’t tell one material from the other.
Aston slots the Virage (starting around $210,000) between the DBS ($271,660) and DB9 ($187,615) and is said to split the difference between the luxury of the DBS and the sportiness of the DB9. That luxury includes Bridge of Weir leather upholstery.

Aston claims a 0–62 mph time of 4.8 seconds, which we tested numerous times, and a top speed of 186 mph, which seemed beyond the limits of the Spanish roads that made up our test run.
Like most top-quality exotic cars today, the Virage has numerous choices of suspension firmness by way of its new Adaptive Damping System and a Sport setting that also remaps throttle and transmission response. They do have an effect, but regardless of setting the Virage is a nicely stable machine, with just a light touch of welcome understeer as you nimbly turn in and confidence as you accelerate out. This, with a reasonable ride that is commensurate with the Aston’s reputation...and cost.

<!-- right column --><!-- at a glance --><!-- /at a glance --><!-- car make:Aston Martin Car Buying Guide- RoadandTrack.com has Aston Martin Car Buying Tools \nmake state: published \ncar model:Aston Martin Virage Car Buying Guide- Get a Quote on the Aston Martin Virage at RoadandTrack.com- Car Buying \nmodel state: published \nshowlink model: \nrelated_items count: 5-->TOP COMPETITORSAston Martin Virage »

» Overview<!-- » User Ratings -->» Photos & 360° View» Specs» Prices w/Options<!-- » Get Quote -->

<!-- /rt-col -->
<!-- tags, pager -->Pages: 1 Photos

Old 08-25-2011, 12:28 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

If I win the lotto i'd but a Bugatti and come take you for a ride space. You may have to take a day off tho. I've liked the Veyron since the first time I saw it. I would probably buy something more practical like a Z06 Corvette or the new stingray concept.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:22 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Yeah i wouldnt buy one too overated i think ill jist take my venom 1000 coupe

Old 08-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Default lotto

If I won the Lotto....?
Hmmmmmm ?
I would start with this.

or.......?

And Finally this one.........

Tooo greedy ?

Old 08-25-2011, 07:13 PM

I'd get a Cadillac Escalade with 28 inch rims... :O hahaha how many of you thought I was serious I hope not many no I'd get a Viper

Old 08-26-2011, 04:32 AM

Thanks everyone for your post & sharing your auto dream choices No `Richard, I don't think that you are greedy 4-Sure...I thought you're picks were great, but conservative

Old 08-26-2011, 05:49 AM

if I won the lotto, I would give half of it to my dad.
the other half I would start my dream job and investing.
build something like this on my 10+acre land, near my custom house.

then I would proceed to fill it with this:

and restore every car from 1930-1980 until I die. I would either keep, sell, or give a car. instead of buying muscle, I would work to restore as much as possible.

I'm not a big fan of imported sports cars... anything imported for that matter. buying anything new just doesn't seem right. you don't treat it as well as a 1969 Charger you spent nearly a year with. watching it improve from bucket of rust to dealership new.

I would keep my Monte. drop a 454 in it, restore it %100 and use it as a daily driver. along with a chevelle, depending on the day.

Last edited by Zuzmaw; 08-26-2011 at 06:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Lotto Winners - Place your order NOW : )