Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

LEAVING ARIZONA :( bUMMER !

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 09:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default LEAVING ARIZONA :( bUMMER !

Good Morning MCF. Well all good things have to come to a end. Today is packin day. And running over to family & friends to say our good bye's. But my Lovely wife points out. LOOK Instead of a 32 in TV you'll have yr 62 in. Instead of a 4 ft deck you;ll have a 20 ft deck. Instead of a full size bed WE'll have our king bed And most of all you won't have to drive the Cobalt any more . You'll have your Monte Carlo & yr Chevelle. So Now that she shed some light like that. Its easier to get in the mood to leave SUNNY, AZ. Till the end of this yr. So i won't be on here much the next few days. We should be back home by weds aft. Depending on the weather. Well better get going . We have to get our stuff together and go visit family & friends. Then get back here to get some sleep. Why is it we always leave with more then we came with. Man I need another pick up truck. Or Motorhome . Ok If I get a min or 3 I'll check in later. C ya

Old 03-31-2012, 09:46 AM

Hi Rick,
It's sad you have to depart, but I think you will enjoy getting back to your Super Rides...
I heard that you got a from the State saying that you just partied to hard & had 2 many complaints about your activity What ? ~> LOL

Wish you a safe/trouble`free journey back to your Home Sweet Home & Sweet Rides....EnJoy your return Trip
========================================

Rick's Home

Attached Thumbnails LEAVING ARIZONA :(  bUMMER !-ricks-home.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 03-31-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Rick have a safe trip back to your summer home. I think the road trip is as much fun as the destination sometimes.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:57 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi Rick,
It's sad you have to depart, but I think you will enjoy getting back to your Super Rides...
I heard that you got a from the State saying that you just partied to hard & had 2 many complaints about your activity What ? ~> LOL

Wish you a safe/trouble`free journey back to your Home Sweet Home & Sweet Rides....EnJoy your return Trip
========================================

Rick's Home
Space. More truth to that then you'll ever know . And thanks for the kind words.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:03 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Rick have a safe trip back to your summer home. I think the road trip is as much fun as the destination sometimes.
Thanks LOU. Yes your right. As much as we travel. We look forward to our rd trips. Either by car, motorhome, or Harley. We;ve always made some great memories travelin. We've been doing this AZ thing since 1977. But more since I retired from GM in 2000. But at least this yr its warm back home and theres no **** on the ground. Temps in the mid to high 70's. Makes it so much easier to go back. It will be more fun now that we have Ozzie to travel with us He's a very cool dog. So melow and cool.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

LOL Hey Rick in two weeks I will be in Tucson !!!! NA NA !!

Old 03-31-2012, 10:16 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
LOL Hey Rick in two weeks I will be in Tucson !!!! NA NA !!
Damn man I wish it was earlier I'd meet you for a drink. Here's what the temps are for the next week down here. 92 today then 75 , 79 82 80 80 & so on. Is it work related ? If so You might not get a chance to enjoy the nice warm desert SUN!!!!!.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Damn man I wish it was earlier I'd meet you for a drink. Here's what the temps are for the next week down here. 92 today then 75 , 79 82 80 80 & so on. Is it work related ? If so You might not get a chance to enjoy the nice warm desert SUN!!!!!.
No, not work visiting mom, sis and brother-in-law. Flying into Phoenix and driving down to Tucson.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:27 AM

1 Year Member

Flying into Sky Harbor then driving. MMM Should be a nice drive once you get out and a way from that side of town. Watch out for all the Blue hairs and the 4x4's down here. Enjoy your trip. weather should be great still at that time. It doesn't heat up too much till around May. So you should have FUN

Old 03-31-2012, 10:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

have a great trip home Rick and we are all meeting up in St. Louis June 23rd. Come on down and bring that Chevelle to the Chevy Nationals. Already booked my room. Have a little more fun this year. We will still let you come if you drive the Monte I guess. LOL

Quick Reply: LEAVING ARIZONA :( bUMMER !