Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Knight Rider Returns to TV : )

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Knight Rider Returns to TV : )

That was hilarious RJ!

You forgot the chase scene where he chases the nurse down the hallway in his wheelchair for holding out on his fruit cup and Jello.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:08 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Good one. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 01-24-2008, 01:00 PM

The head lights make it look like it has downs syndrome or something.

That wing has got to go!

Old 01-24-2008, 01:41 PM

I’m am afraid that this show is doomed! Does anyone remember the short run of a show called Viper where the car could do anything and change into anything and kind of a Knight Rider theme...? Well it sucked and it was a Viper!

Now I was reading about the show and this mustang is said to be made up of nano technology and can shape shift change color basically anything it seems to be familiar to the show Viper except in that show they choose a cooler car form to reside in. Don't get me wrong I am not a Mustang hater but as everyone has noticed it looks like mustang meets Tokyo Drift.
The main char is some Disgruntled Ex army ranger! Gee that’s a new one in story lines!

Old 01-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

I remember the show Viper. The car was awesome, and it was kinda cool to see it shape-shift. But it really was a thinly disguised Knight Rider rip-off.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:43 PM

[align=center]
How a Shelby GT500KR Becomes KITT — Star of the New Knight Rider [:-]
Did you know that Kitt was once a Chevy Bel Air ?[/align][align=center]Did any member ever see the show when they[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]used a Chevrolet Bel Air? WoW ~I would love to see that program.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I wonder `if it's on Disk ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

(Enlarge photo) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This February's TV movie is actually the fourth revival of Knight Rider since the original series went off the air back in 1986. In a 1991 TV movie called Knight Rider 2000, KITT was this '57 Chevy Bel Air. (Photo courtesy of Universal Pictures) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Knight Rider Returns With a 21st-Century KITT
Date posted: 01-30-2008

Knight Rider is coming back as a TV movie on NBC this February 17th. And it's a new Shelby GT500KR that gets all the best lines.

David Hasselhoff at his studliest, a black Trans Am with a dry wit and a fresh babe-a-licious starlet with big hair every week. It's no wonder that the original Knight Rider is etched into every car guy's soul. Well, at least every car guy who was a kid during the '80s and just naïve enough to believe that "turbo boost" was a miracle of modern science that would send any car flying.

Apparently NBC Co-Chairman Ben Silverman, who was 12 when the series premiered back in 1982, was vulnerable to Knight Rider's kung-fu grip on his preadolescent psyche. Now that he has juice at the network, it's no surprise that on September 26 he announced that the show's coming back.

Click below for video/pic's of all KITT's/Story
[:-]Click on Link...[:-]
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do....1.*&imw=Y

I'm gona try 2 watch the new KITT,
I like all TV car programs : )[/align][align=center]

[/align]

Old 02-02-2008, 06:03 AM

Thanks Cort, for your post & information.
I think the show should have taken the 57 Bel Air & dropped in
the Corvette ZR-1 SuperCharged Engine....along with the Shelby.
That way they would draw a wider range viewing audience : )
I really like the 57 Chevy....I'd paint it all `BLACK : ) WoW...
Cars sure have changed over the years.
I'd take that Shelby : ) I'd love to test drive one : )
I hope the show contains a lot of shot's of the KITT in Action : )

Old 02-17-2008, 09:01 AM

[align=center][:-]Is any MCF Member going to watch[:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Knight Rider Premiere Party from the Playboy Mansion[/align][align=center]Knight Rider Girls[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"KNIGHT RIDER"
[/align][align=center]Tonight @ 9PM on NBC[/align][align=center][:-]click 2 read more + vid's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.nbc.com/Knight_Rider/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Post your review `if you watch `it ...`ok : ) Thanks ![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space has 2 work : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]I know it's not a Monte Carlo [X(], but I'd Drive `it [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][/align][/align][/align]

Quick Reply: Knight Rider Returns to TV : )