Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

kinda pathetic but im lmao at them

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Photobucket
Default kinda pathetic but im lmao at them

http://mymonte.com/discussion/index.php?showtopic=21723

and

http://mymonte.com/discussion/index.php?showtopic=22213

man i tell ya people are cowards aint they?

Old 11-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Default RE: kinda pathetic but im lmao at them

ugg I don't even waste my time reading that crap...internet bashing is just a wast of time

Old 11-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Photobucket

haha yeah i know right, why even bother doing it? i mean frieken books of bashing LOL. its like hmm what do u want to do tonight brain? same thing we do every night pinky......bash people from the saftey of the internet

Old 11-18-2007, 12:51 PM

[align=center]Hi `Chris,[/align][align=center]Interesting post, but to me it's sad that people use their [/align][align=center]words to `hurt. Especially when they think[/align][align=center]that they have the protection of the `Web.[/align][align=center](they don't : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My Beach/River Bum friends, `surf the web and go to[/align][align=center]Ricer Forums. We can't believe some of the words in [/align][align=center]their post : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know that I have been protected by living in a sparse area[/align][align=center]of Florida, and that I was home -Zchooled : ), and[/align][align=center]never had cable to see/watch shows like MTV etc.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm learning, that our World is changing. I'm also surprised[/align][align=center]that people give me a funny look, when I say `please, or[/align][align=center]Thank You....To me it seems that it's becoming a lost[/align][align=center]`art, [X(]or respect for one another : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]`Chris, Wish U & Family a `Happy ThanksGiving[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-18-2007, 01:11 PM

space...the hard truth is..one one really cares about how anyone feels anymore..its sad.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:21 PM

That's part of the reason I'm more active on this forum as opposed to that one, even though I found it first. This one tends to be more mature and informative.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:37 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

is SS Girl over there teh same SS Girl here, Melissa I believer her name is here? i'm just wnadering if they are the same person. i like how they go thru the trouble the hunt Chris down on another forum and have people come over just to bash him... talking trash about a guys car is one thing, but hunting the guy down? actually, ceom to think of it, i respect that more... atleast they got the nerve to letthe guy they are bashingknow how immature they are.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:46 PM

I am, in fact the same person. And I joined over here to apolgize for the post that was started yesterday by one of our members, NOT to insult anyone or track anyone down to bash them. I am a 27 year old adult and I do not play such childish games.

As a co-owner and Admin of MyMonte.com, I simply wanted to apologize for our members rudeness and tell everyone that the member who started this trouble has been dealt with. If I am not welcome here, I will make this my only post and leave it at that.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:49 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

don't worry too much about it.. its not your fault what they said, it wasn't you. you're welcome here, as far as I am concerned. and actually, you're not the SS girl i was thinking about, the one i'm thinking about is acctualy SS_Girl I think, I'm sure her name is Melissa anyway. she has about 30 some posts i think, and yours is just 1 so there must be 2 differetn SS girls now so anyways... i don't think the members of our forum would lower themselves to hating a member becasue your from that forum....

Old 11-18-2007, 01:52 PM

Yep, my name definately isn't Melissa.
I've been using SS Girl on forums since 2002 when I discovered car forums, but I don't mind sharing the name!

Quick Reply: kinda pathetic but im lmao at them