Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Justifiable Homicide?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 07:24 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Angry Justifiable Homicide?

Well I guess it's been made clear that my time at my present job is up. Not from the powers that be but my co-workers, pretty sure I know which one but I have no proof. Someones been scratching my cars. Probably wouldn't be all that noticeable by the average person but as **** as I am I know what scratches were there last time I washed the car. Noticed earlier in the week a pretty deep short scratch on the front fender of the Impala that went up at an angle from front to back. Wasn't sure, thought it could have been a rock from driving or a twig leaning out over a driveway or something, doubted it but it could have happened. But then tonight I noticed another deep scratch on the front of the hood going left to right... I can't even begin to guess how that could be an innocently occurring accident! I noticed awhile back some small (lack of a better term) gouges in the tail lights of the Monte, almost like what could happen when you slam the trunk lid and it comes in contact with the lights. I dismissed that as being something that was probably there, I know they weren't, but I just hadn't noticed them before. Yeah right! I am so pissed off right now, don't know why anyone would be that upset with me and EVEN if they were... leave my cars the hell alone, come to me face-to-face man-to-man and lets settle it!

This is so... ARRRGHHHH! Damn I'm pissed! If I knew for sure that who I think it was did do it I would kick his ever loving a__ next week. Well thanks for letting me get that off my chest, please go on about your business and enjoy the weekend! ...I'd like to but don't see that happening now.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:14 PM

Set up surveillance, so you can record yourself whooping candy *** next week!
Seriously its upsetting hearing about a gorgeous Monte being vandalized in such ways. (which can also be expensive) ... such a dirt bag, deserves a beating. I agree with you 100% should be man enough to confront you face-to-face.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

my car was keyed before i got it... someone carved b!tch into the drivers side rear quarter up next to the trunklid. very aggrivating to see scince the rest of the paint on the car is still somewhat decent concidering its originally from urban NJ.

i remember reading somewhere you could hook a battery / power scource up to the car and it will zap whoever touches it because the tires insulate the car from the ground untill someone standing on the ground lays their hands on it. but make sure its not a large voltage, you dont wanna kill someone over a paintjob!

Old 05-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wouldn't you blow all the electrical in the car if you hooked up a positive power source to the body of the car? The car uses the body/frame as the negative connection for a lot of the electronics doesn't it?

Old 05-01-2010, 08:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

that wouldint suprise me taz. like i said i heard it can mabe be done, not that its something totally reccomended.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Set up surveillance, so you can record yourself whooping candy *** next week!...
... such a dirt bag, deserves a beating. I agree with you 100% should be man enough to confront you face-to-face.
Work in a VERY secured facility so an *** whopping inside the building would have multiple views. Sadly the company could care less what happens to us after we walk out the door so there are no cameras focused on the parking area... Actually don't think the company cares what happens to the employees inside or out, they are just looking after their own assets. Another reason I wanna new job. Granted I'm glad I have a job but this is just one more reason that makes me want to leave.

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
...Seriously its upsetting hearing about a gorgeous Monte being vandalized in such ways. (which can also be expensive) ...
I know what your saying but I don't care what they drive, taking things out on someone's care is just weenie!

Old 05-01-2010, 03:13 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Sorry to here about your problems - sometimes people really do suck!

Old 05-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JAFO
Work in a VERY secured facility so an *** whopping inside the building would have multiple views. Sadly the company could care less what happens to us after we walk out the door so there are no cameras focused on the parking area... Actually don't think the company cares what happens to the employees inside or out, they are just looking after their own assets. Another reason I wanna new job. Granted I'm glad I have a job but this is just one more reason that makes me want to leave.
I know what you mean. I work in a place that is secured like that. You're on AT LEAST one camera every second you're in the place. That means any "personal chats" (if you know what I mean) usually take place outside.

Originally Posted by JAFO
I know what your saying but I don't care what they drive, taking things out on someone's care is just weenie!
I agree. I don't care what they're driving. Not taking the issue right to you just shows what a coward that person is.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:11 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Id be pissed as well. Mabye get a motion sensing tiny camera in your car and somehow mount it inside so its not visible?

Old 05-01-2010, 05:18 PM

man what is up with all these cases of people Montes being hurt?