Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Default RE: JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

I never got too many speeding tickets, but the cops used to always get me with the "rolling stops" at the stop signs. Some of those were bogus though. I just hate when they are traveling in the other direction and hit a big u-turn out of no where and get behind you so close that you can barely see their headlights....yeah that sucks

Old 12-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Default RE: JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

ha yea, i was turning left dropping my friend off ( we were only like 200 feet from the entrance of the neighborhoo- we almost made it) then all of a sudden out of nowhere a cop is like 2 inches off of my bumber then i look at my friend and then at my mirrors then i see the lights flashing...

Old 12-08-2007, 02:02 PM

Luckly, I haven't gotten a ticket in my car yet (i'm 19), however..on the bike it's a different story But i've managed to get away from them very easy lol, I only got 1 ticket, and it was for 30 over, but he wrote it down as 15 over because he liked the bike. I got off with another warning because they liked the bike.

I also have like 7 "tags" on my name for the loud pipes, which is BS because of an very annoying neighbour. I've tried being quiet and he still whines, so I just don't care anymore.

Old 12-08-2007, 07:18 PM

hmm no tickets here and here in wisconsin u can have ur leds (or neons) on if u r parked and not drivin...maybe its different in michigan, the fact that it was blue makes it worse tho (due to all of our favorite red and blue flashers)

Old 12-09-2007, 12:12 AM

yea its the same here in michigan, you can have em on parked and not driving......wish i knew that before.

Old 12-09-2007, 12:30 AM

Epic: FLOG THE S(-)ite out of that neighbor's ears for me..... Tell him if he wants to live in a place where he'll not be bothered, that Alaska pays you simply for living there.....

Ppl like that just tick me off.... We wonder why emergency services are so slow to respond.... it's from dealing with the bull-crud that social leeches like that type create.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've had my share of tickets down thru the years, for just about everything possible. Got 5 points right now for 2 speeding tickets. One was in my wifes Z71. Just got stupid.
When I bought my '95 S-10 Blazer, I had the door windows tinted, not as dark as the others, but tinted. Well, that's illegal in Michigan (which I knew), and that one cost me $60 and 3 points, but I never took the tint off! I put 166,000 miles in herand never got another ticket. And the tint is probably STILL there!
Point is, sometimes they just got to write a ticket or they will explode!

Old 12-09-2007, 06:51 AM

ORIGINAL: FlynhghR

Epic: FLOG THE S(-)ite out of that neighbor's ears for me..... Tell him if he wants to live in a place where he'll not be bothered, that Alaska pays you simply for living there.....

Ppl like that just tick me off.... We wonder why emergency services are so slow to respond.... it's from dealing with the bull-crud that social leeches like that type create.
lol, oh I will

Old 12-15-2007, 03:09 PM

well i went to the police station sometime this past week after my father called and we got the ticket dismissed so we dont have to pay it and i dont think it will be on my record.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:59 PM

LOL! @ every one saying daddy ...
I say pops, but hey my parents don't care as long as they don't have to pay for it lol ...

Quick Reply: JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.