Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Jacko not guilty???????

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Jacko not guilty???????

I am absolutely shocked..............

Old 06-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Default RE: Jacko not guilty???????

hell not just not guilty on being a Waco jacko

but not even guilty for going the child liquor

hell it is bad his own "freind" is saying they expected it

Old 06-13-2005, 09:48 PM

I wasn't surprised at all, not one bit. I believe he is guilty as sh*t, but i knew he was going to be acquitted. just like O.J.
"If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit"

Old 06-13-2005, 10:18 PM

Oh, just a quick question, i know its not on the subject, but this is for off topic right? whats this whole Moderator thing? and I saw someone who is an Administrator, how did you get those "positions"? not like i want to or anything, i was just curious.

Old 06-14-2005, 12:03 AM

money talks

Old 06-14-2005, 02:42 AM

I think alot of us were so easily able to convict him because we know how wacked out a man has to be to think it's ok to have children sleep in his bed with him, so we figure it's within the realm of reality for him to do such a thing. Looks like the prosecution didn't have enough evidence/facts to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty of any of the charges against him. I can't judge thier decision cause I don't know the half of the evidence presented in the case, I just hope he doesn't have anymore sleep overs and parents don't send their kids to spend time with him. Hopefully he can get on with his life, as much as possible. I think he's always gonna have this stigma though, no matter what.

Old 06-14-2005, 03:01 AM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

I think alot of us were so easily able to convict him because we know how wacked out a man has to be to think it's ok to have children sleep in his bed with him, so we figure it's within the realm of reality for him to do such a thing. Looks like the prosecution didn't have enough evidence/facts to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty of any of the charges against him. I can't judge thier decision cause I don't know the half of the evidence presented in the case, I just hope he doesn't have anymore sleep overs and parents don't send their kids to spend time with him. Hopefully he can get on with his life, as much as possible. I think he's always gonna have this stigma though, no matter what.
I completely agree, and i wouldnt be surprised if in the future some OTHER kid or parent complains about something wacko jacko did. Whether they claim it's something that happened after these current ones, or just another child that might have been able to "break the case". Either way, warpath was right, money deffinitely talks.

Old 06-14-2005, 03:09 AM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

I completely agree, and i wouldnt be surprised if in the future some OTHER kid or parent complains about something wacko jacko did. Whether they claim it's something that happened after these current ones, or just another child that might have been able to "break the case". Either way, warpath was right, money deffinitely talks.
I think the timing of the charges hurt, the mom's history and character hurt, and alot of experts felt the child looked coached in his video taped statements that were given to police when the charges first came about.

Old 06-14-2005, 03:38 AM

I think the timing of the charges hurt, the mom's history and character hurt, and alot of experts felt the child looked coached in his video taped statements that were given to police when the charges first came about.
There were a lot of deciding factors. just like with O.J. but come on, who wants to be the one responsible for sending micheal jackson so prison? I know I wouldnt want to be. I mean, he made thriller.

Old 06-14-2005, 03:42 AM

There were a lot of deciding factors. just like with O.J. but come on, who wants to be the one responsible for sending micheal jackson so prison? I know I wouldnt want to be. I mean, he made thriller.
If I were a jury member and felt in my heart he was guilty, my verdict wouldn't be anything other than. Cause to me, there is nothing more precious in this world than our children and that, to me, trumps everything else.

Quick Reply: Jacko not guilty???????