Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

It's OK 2 LOL : )

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 07:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: It's OK 2 LOL : )

[align=center]LOL![/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]I SEE MCF PEOPLE![/align]

Old 04-09-2007, 10:27 PM

Too funny,I hate when Hollywood crashes great vehicles. Ask Eddie Griffith.

Old 04-10-2007, 02:43 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Q:How many car salesmen does it take to change a light bulb?
A:
I'm going to work this out on my calculator, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised
[hr]
[:-]Fake Tickets
[hr]
[hr]
[:-]Bumper Stickers [:-]

Old 04-10-2007, 07:14 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

But I thought the perfect computer had:

1. endless supply of beer.
2. endless supply of food.
3. endless supply of sex.
4. endless supply of money (incase 1,2, 3, or any combination of,weren't free).
5. already knows what you want to look at on the net.
6. upgrades itself by itself.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:07 PM

[align=center]AMonte Carlo wasspeeding down the highway &loses control, goes through a guard rail, rolls down a cliff, bounces off a tree, lands upside down and finally stops, wheels spinning in the air, smoke and steam pouring out from under the hood.
A passing motorist, who witnessed the entire accident, helps the miraculously unharmed Monte Carlodriver out of the wreck. "Man, he gasps, are you drunk or stoned ?"
"Of course!," says the Monte Carloman, brushing the dirt from his bod. "Who the hell do you think I am? Wiz Kidd orA stunt driver or something?"
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
~~~~~
[blockquote]
The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had covertly funded a project with the US auto makers for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were installing black boxesin Chevrolet Monte Carlo's,in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash. They were surprised to find in 47 of the 50 states the last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were, "Oh, ****!"
Only the states of South Carolina, West Virginia and Arkansas were different, where over 89.3 percent of the final words were: "Hold my beer and watch this!"
The bumper sticker on their Monte Carlo read
I souport publik edekashun.
~~~~~
Confucious says:
Man who drives like hell bound to get there.
~~~~~
Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
~~~~~
[/blockquote]

Old 04-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lmao!! [align=center]The bumper sticker on their Monte Carlo read[/align]I souport publik edekashun.

i speak gooder english!!! lol

[align=center]Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?[/align]
hey, thats actually true..lol...i wonder why!

Old 04-12-2007, 03:15 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

It improves your vision.

(day after I graduated from college I told everyone)
"I sur am glads I gots me a coolege educasion."

Old 04-12-2007, 03:19 PM
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: rj

It improves your vision.

(day after I graduated from college I told everyone)
"I sur am glads I gots me a coolege educasion."

lol...or edumication lol

Old 04-23-2007, 03:31 PM

[align=center]Thinking Quiz[/align][align=center]
One day in class the teacher brought a bag full of fruit.

"Now class, I'm going to reach into the bag and describe a piece of fruit, and you tell what fruit I'm talking about. Okay, first: it's round, plumb and red."

Of course,`Space raised his hand high, but the teacher, wisely ignored him and picked RJ, who promptly answered, "An apple."

The teacher replied, "No RJ, it's a beet, but I like your thinking. Now for the second. It's soft, fuzzy,and colored red and brownish."

Well,`Space is hopping up and down in his seat trying to get the teacher to call on him. But she skips him again and calls on Cain. "Is it a peach?"

"No, Cain, I'm afraid it's a potato. But I like your thinking," the teacher replys.
[/align][align=center]Cain starts to cry [X(] & says "I don't like this game, I don't like anything"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"Here's another: it's long, yellow, and fairly hard."

By nowSpace is about to explode as he waves his hand frantically. The teacher skips him again and calls on Wiz. "A banana," he says.

"No Wiz," the teacher replies, "it's a squash, but I like your thinking."

Spaceis kind of irritated now, so he speaks up loudly. "Hey, I've got one for you teacher; let me put my hand in my pocket. Okay, I've got it: it's round, hard, and it got a head on it."

"Space!" she cries. "That's disgusting!"

"Nope," answers Space, "it's a quarter, but I like your thinking!"
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=chairshot.gif][/align][align=center]Space in Dentention again[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center][sm=icon_flaming.gif]Stop laugh'in Cain You deserve it Space : )[/align]

Old 04-23-2007, 05:03 PM
5 Year Member

lmao space!!! oh that was a good one!! lol...good laugh for today

this reminds me of something i had happen to me in highschool...i had my grade 9 french teacher(who was widely knows for being a stripper through university...mind you she was fairly good lookin too)would not pay attention to me when i had my hand up in class cuz i only put my hand up when i had to go the the bathroom...so she was ignoring me...so when she turned around i pulled a 20 out of my wallet and started waving it at her to get her attention....this worked! lol...but i dont think she liked it too much..lol

Quick Reply: It's OK 2 LOL : )