Go Back  Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums > General Forums > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

"It's the Most wonderful time of the Year" "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"

Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

"It's the Most wonderful time of the Year" "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"

Old 11-30-2017, 08:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile "It's the Most wonderful time of the Year" "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"

It's everyone's favorite time of year!!!!

The theme for this contest will be
"It's the most

Wonderful time of the Year Anything Christmas"

Capture, in a photo/or make a collage!

The age of the photo is not an issue with this contest and editing IS allowed, and very much encouraged, with this contest.

The only real rule is that it's a Christmas theme and your Monte MUST be included somewhere in your photo/collage/submission.

It could be the Lights, might be with Santa, maybe the Christmas Parade.

Submissions will be accepted (tenatively) through Sunday, December 17, 2017.

This will give everyone a chance to get creative!!

Old 12-07-2017, 02:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ok... so I'll go first!

The pic was a little rushed and less staged this year, so more editing. Which I suck at and it takes me too long. But I'm the 1st submission, so I guess it didn't take me that long.

The snow is real! I hate it when the car sees snow, but it helps for the Xmas pic. I didn't have any snow when staging last years pic.

There's the bar folks. Who's next?

Old 12-11-2017, 06:13 PM
5 Year Member
Smile Well I got a couple to tryout.

Wow we have had no snow here, except a little Blizzard that showed up last Wednesday on I-80 when I was driving home from Lincoln, NE There were times it looked really bad visibility was down to 1/4 mile and people were not prepared for it.
Anyway last night I finally got a chance to get the Monte out and work on some photo's. There are some real nice displays here in town. I will include several with the two submissions that I have in the next post.
This one has a life size nativity on display this church is only about 2 blocks away kind of a neat display at night so I had to take a shot of it too.

This one a fellow that goes to our Church put up and I asked his wife If I could put my car in the driveway and take some photo's, she said it would be fine. Did a bunch all over there yard, I am not sure where he hid the cords but I never tripped on any.

Attached Thumbnails "It's the Most wonderful time of the Year"  "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"-img_4652zax.jpg   "It's the Most wonderful time of the Year"  "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"-img_4686az.jpg  
Old 12-11-2017, 06:33 PM
5 Year Member
Default These were a variety of shots I took several places

These were a variety of shots I took several places

This guy has had this one on display for a lot of years and when you see it up close It looks like one of the flat small brass ornament's that could be how he did it as well.

This is one of the best displays in town It is really best viewed from a distance to take it all in.

Attached Thumbnails "It's the Most wonderful time of the Year"  "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"-img_4656.jpg   "It's the Most wonderful time of the Year"  "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"-img_4642.jpg   "It's the Most wonderful time of the Year"  "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"-img_4653z.jpg   "It's the Most wonderful time of the Year"  "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"-img_4659.jpg   "It's the Most wonderful time of the Year"  "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"-img_4670.jpg  

"It's the Most wonderful time of the Year"  "Anything Christmas Photo Contest"-img_4674.jpg  
Old 12-14-2017, 08:40 AM
5 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by drivernumber3 View Post
These were a variety of shots I took several places

This guy has had this one on display for a lot of years and when you see it up close It looks like one of the flat small brass ornament's that could be how he did it as well.

This is one of the best displays in town It is really best viewed from a distance to take it all in.
I found that if I didn't leave the lights on the Car on, it was difficult to make out the Car.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.