Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

? Internet Slang ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 08:56 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question ? Internet Slang ?

Hi Member's,
I grew up in a isolated beach area on the east coast of Florida, and did not get exposed to some of the many terms that I've noticed online, or in life..(I've lead a settled `life..lol)...I thought that there maybe other member's that read some of these slang words & don't know there meaning(s)...I hope that the below link helps..
InternetSlang.com <~Click to Explore/Learn ?
Internet Slang - Internet Dictionary
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3>Internet Slang Words and Computer Slang

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>On this site you will find a list of slang terms, acronyms and abbreviations as used in websites, on Twitter, ICQ chat rooms, blogs, SMS, and Internet forums - a complete dictionary of slang.</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>There are many such internet slang words in use, some are more widely understood than others, and new ones are evolving all the time. This list is large but inevitably incomplete; however it contains the more commonly used slang words and slang terms. 8219 acronyms are listed at present - if you know of another that should be here then please add an acronym.</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>Note that a few of the internet abbreviations stand for phrases containing words that may be offensive to some people. In those cases we have substituted asterisks, or similar, for the internet slang words in question.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></B>

Internet Slang words - Internet Dictionary - InternetSlang.com
Click above link 2 connect & learn

Last edited by Space; 06-23-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:58 AM

I've found out what *Wub* means

Oh, I *Wub* the MCF 4-Sure

Do you know what it means ?

Also, "What's the meaning of Life ?" ?

Old 06-23-2012, 09:37 AM

Here is another good general slang site.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Old 06-23-2012, 09:39 AM
Default What is the meaning of `Life ?

Meaning of lifeLast updated 1 day ago

<!-- /firstHeading --><!-- bodyContent --><!-- tagline -->From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<!-- /tagline --><!-- subtitle -->
<!-- /subtitle --><!-- jumpto -->Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- /jumpto --><!-- bodycontent -->This article is about the philosophical concept. For other uses, see Meaning of life (disambiguation).

Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going? (Do U know?)

The meaning of life is a concept that provides an answer to the philosophical question concerning the significance of life or existence in general. It can be expressed through answering a variety of related questions, such as "Why are we here?" "What is life all about?" and "What is the meaning of it all?" It has been the subject of much philosophical, scientific, and theological speculation throughout history. There have been a large number of theories to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds.
The meaning of life is deeply entrenched in the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness, and borders on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, conceptions of God, the existence of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empiricalfacts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the 'how' of life. Science also provides its own recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality. An alternative, humanistic approach poses the question "What is the meaning of my life?" The value of the question pertaining to the purpose of life may coincide with the achievement of ultimate reality, or a feeling of oneness, or even a feeling of sacredness.
=========================================
Just adding activity & giving you something to think `about ? or learn ?

I think one of the meanings of life is to own & drive a Super Chevy Monte Carlo 4-Sure Peace/Out from

Last edited by Space; 06-23-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by DE02Carlo
Here is another good general slang site.

Urban Dictionary, June 23: Feelings

Thanks `Joe for your post & contributions...
I've used the Urban dictionary also, and they have some wild definitions 4-Sure...Some are way out there, but I keep try'in 2 learn...It's a never ending process 4 me 4-Sure

I hope that you are enjoying your like brand new Monte Carlo S.S. Peace/Out from `Space

Old 06-23-2012, 11:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

That's a fun site Space. I learned that the difference between happy /O/ and Frustrated /O\ is a backslash LOL

Old 06-23-2012, 11:55 AM

LoL `Lou, It's like a new language 2 me...I have enough problems just with learning English & grammar 4-Sure
When I ever get a cell phone I'm going to have to learn these codes, because when I read the messages that my Beach Bum's send to each other (I don't understand them)

Hope U R having a great day...Thanks for your post(s) 4-Sure...EnJoy your day...Peace/Out from `Space

Old 06-23-2012, 02:50 PM

lol space.U crack me up lol.
Readin your posts R like readin a comic book lol
yes..you better get with it kid lol..lmao..lol
what is the meaning of life..lol-lol

yes beachbum mike was here LOL

Old 06-23-2012, 05:59 PM

Hey BeachBum `Mike, you've posted more 2day on the MCF then you ever have using my old user name...WoW..
p.s. PayBacks a `Beach..4-$ure LOL..watch your back & hide your keys to your G.T; is that urban `slang enough 4 ~>U

Last edited by Space; 06-24-2012 at 04:59 AM.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Uh-oh b.b. mike your GT is about to become a G-ride........if you don't know what that means look it up....urban dictionary.com. LOL

Quick Reply: ? Internet Slang ?